Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hip hop in Lesotho: A cipha perspective

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
About a year ago, I went through all the video clips on my hard drive, trying to find a way in which I could combine them and tell a story related to Lesotho hip-hop. I discovered a lot of clips related to ciphas that I'd captured, and that's when my vision to do a documentary on the Lesotho cipha scene begun.

Over the next three months (i.e. from October through to December), Corporate Nemesis (me and Fairo) were compiling, interviewing, reviewing, and putting together elements to what became known as "The Cipha", a twenty-two minute documentary which gives a view on that [Lesotho cipha] scene.

I've uploaded a good number of clips on Youtube, and would like to share with anyone here who is interested, and who would maybe like to collaborate on similar projects. Depending on the level of response, I shall share some more. Check this first clip out:

And please visit the blog: nemesisinc.blogspot.com if you are interested in discovering more stuff related to the hip-hop happenings in Lesotho.

Peace!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
NICE sun,  ;D ;D ;D ;D..this needs to be put out there, DO NOT SLEEP...

yo Rebbi, your boys L tore and em are up in suma these clips, u did say u used to make beats for em...they nice with the mic device, these clips are Def worth a check... ;)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
turns out i cant see shit...whats the keyword, wanna search em on Youtube....

halla
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@myth: here is the page
 http://www.youtube.com/nemesisRepublik

@Oints: Yeah we used to work together but now that i have removed myself from the country and only visit down that side i aint working there anymore. But ima peep the video anyways.

Sup Core!! Howzit hanging???

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I just finished checking all em videos, nice work Core. Realy nice man, i like your idea of isht.

San i saw you there with anonymous, i bet i know what ya'll was doing.......LOL.

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I just finished checking all em videos, nice work Core. Realy nice man, i like your idea of isht.

San i saw you there with anonymous, i bet i know what ya'll was doing.......LOL.

Dude, who's this Core person you keep referring to :D

And yo, all San and Anone were doing was eating makoenya, what's so special about that ;) ;)

Anyway, I appreciate that you took time out to check em out, and appreciate the feedback also. Thank you.

@Myth, just follow the link that Rebbi gave: www.youtube.com/nemesisRepublik.

Peace!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Nice! will check it out after cla**....@ Biz..........im having problems loading the stuff...bt im still at it....

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
And yo, all San and Anone were doing was eating makoenya, what's so special about that ;) ;)

delicacy niccas, them shits is outerworldly, cats in suits come from far and wide to cop that heat...hehhee

dopeness right there!!! big ups.

no doubt, peace to Biz-aRK..hopefully homey will take out the equipment and hooks up a producer doccie, jus like Phil suggests on it... ;)

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
My bad. i ment Biz, i'll get back on that core isht. Anyway im also in on that producer idea man, would be interesting especialy if Kats would meet up one day and just have some makoenya.... LOL