http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
makes you wish the world was voting
its so interesting with all this pro-obama sentiment,especiali in hollywood.
'family guy',in the new season has gone against the grain, was wachn an episode last nyt n ther was an extended close up on stewie wearing a McCain/Palin pin on sm "wat do we have here'...

You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

its so interesting with all this pro-obama sentiment,especiali in hollywood.

thats wht I dont like about Obama's campaign, its so freeking hollywood. Its like a stage show, with all these celebrities parading around for "change" wtf :-\
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
@ Anna, you shoulda checked out S.N.L. last week where Tina Fey was just straight up merc'in Sarah Palin, same accent, same bedroom left-eye, same look; f***in' cla**ic.

@ Ugly but wouldn't you rather have that, than the prospect of another Republican Administration, even if it's not Bush? Da Bam is a breath of fresh air in the game. I just hope with him there US relations with the world especially The Middle East will improve.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
thing is as much as im hopeful i dont think da bam will win...

Decino

• I'm like Deniro and Pacino 'cept they call me Decino.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-3
  • They ain't found cops brave enuff 2 arrest me
    • View Profile
word man bush's legacy is an Oil War and the "new" Great Depression. no positives to speak of at all.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

@ Ugly but wouldn't you rather have that, than the prospect of another Republican Administration, even if it's not Bush? Da Bam is a breath of fresh air in the game. I just hope with him there US relations with the world especially The Middle East will improve.

he is a breath of fresh air but im just not buying that whole "celebrity" thing. Its all a bit much for me :-\

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

he is a breath of fresh air but im just not buying that whole "celebrity" thing. Its all a bit much for me :-\

it just so happens celebrities like him. its not how his campaign planned it...

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I think Hussein will win, things r going right for him at the moment, the polls and shit... This has to be the time for the Democrats, after Bush f***s up, who else to clean up the mess, Demo motherf***en crats... as was the case when Clinton took over Bush senior...

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
thing is as much as im hopeful i dont think da bam will win...

id be very suprised if he won. There was a piece in Sunday times this past week where it said that there's democrats who would rather vote for Mc Cain that vote for a black man ???

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yeah people pay lip service and say they will vote but the prejudice that lies deep will rear its head... if anything it will really open the eyes of the world to the impartiality that exists. i will really be suprised if he wins

Robber Mugabe

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
 I hope Barck Obama wins. America looks tired rihgt now, they need a JFK to restore there confidance.

Big Elle

• U know u love 36 C's
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-5
  • In this Universe her sexuality is unrivalled
    • View Profile
barack all the way man. towering intellect, well-spoken, man of the people, represents the centre-left plus hey the brother looks fine with it too ;). america needs a president like that right now.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
yeah people pay lip service and say they will vote but the prejudice that lies deep will rear its head... if anything it will really open the eyes of the world to the impartiality that exists. i will really be suprised if he wins

which kinda sucks coz he seems like a better president. I mean mc Cain looks like he's alredy one foot in the grave ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

which kinda sucks coz he seems like a better president. I mean mc Cain looks like he's alredy one foot in the grave ;D

And the scary shit about that is that Palin would take over from him.

American foreign policy dictated by a woman who got her first pa**port last month and who answers a question about Russian relations with something about how close it is to ALaska.

Be afraid people...