Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CROOK GRILLS ZUMA

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Interview conducted at Teaser's.

Korea-Crook: So Jake, can I call you that? Can I call you Jake?

Jacob Zuma: "No of course not."

K.C: Okay..........so Jake if you're innocent with regards to the charges previously brought against you, why were you blocking the Scorpions efforts to obtain essential documents from the Mauritian Authorities?

*Zwelinzima Vavi bursts through the door* "Comrade Zuma has been vindicated, the political conspiracy concocted by treacherous counter-revolutionaries such as Mbeki, Ngcuka and the like, to keep Jacob Zuma from the highest office in the land has been exposed. Zuma is an unstoppable Tsunami. The democratic revolutionary Movement will not be derailed. Viva! Zuma Viva!!"

K.C: *Quickly reverts to Deputy-Director Smith default mode*
        "Number 2!! RESTRAIN HIM!!!"

Z.V: "AAAAAHHH!!!!"  @%#&^&@*  "HELP!!HELP!!"   $%#@&@3$#

K.C: So Jake, how will you chart a new course for the ANC, Cosatu et al with the movement so divided and ANC Heavyweights resigning regularly? These must be testing times for the Party?

J.Z: "Awuleth' umshiniwam, awuleth' umSHINIWAM 'MSHININWAM"

K.C: No Mr Zuma, this is a serious Political Interview. This is not one of those platforms where you do what you do best; singing Liberation songs that have no relevance to what we're facing today: Corruption, extreme poverty and unemployment, rampant crime and the HIV Pandemic. Speaking of HIV, I sincerely hope for your sake and the country's, that these days you're using protection to curb the spread of the Virus?

J.Z: "Oh yes of course, I shower regularly, I mean that goes without saying."

K.C: (Surprised) Moving along.....Jake if you could, in a nutshell, describe yourself, your actions, your aspirations and your goals in one word, what would that word be?

J.Z: "Horny"

K.C: (Slightly taken aback) So you admit that you are nowhere near the intellectual prowess of former President Mbeki?

J.Z: "No, I'm just a simple country-boy from from KwaZulu-Natal"

K.C: Yes. Yes you are.......Jake if I may just ask, why aren't you in jail yet?

J.Z: "I made deals with people, you see the streets were starving when you Xhosa's were in power, you never put anybody on but yourselves; why d'you think I'm so popular? Next year, with me on the throne, I'm going to put my Zulu people on. Like Vavi, Yengeni and Mbalula."

K.C: But your think-tank Committee are all Xhosa too, don't you find that a bit sinister?

J.Z: "Out of the question, impossible; Vavi promised me that they're all Zulu."

K.C: (Mildly shocked) Moving along......all your talk of "making deals" and "the streets starving" makes you sound like a shady type of gangster, is that true?

J.Z: "Oh no, I'm nothing like Trevor Manuel no; he's a rank amateur compared to me. When I'm President next year I'm going to raid the Treasury, get Schabir out, go on the run and stash myself in Durban until the coast is clear."

K.C: (Getting heated) Umm Jake, when you're on the run from police you usually want to go to places like the Seychelles, Cape Verde, Mauritius where NOBODY knows you. Why in God's name would you take your retarted a** to Durban? Anyway let's talk Foreign Affairs, what's your outlook on the situation in the Gaza Strip?

J.Z: "Off the record?"

K.C: Okay.

J.Z: "I was there last Thursday...(Crook interjects)

K.C: Really??

J.Z: "Yes and there was this beautiful Malawian girl going up and down the pole, her breasts bouncing all over the place. It gave me a boner"

K.C: (Astounded) Moving along......Corrupt Zuma, sorry I meant to say Comrade Zuma, what's your take on the Bush Administration's War On Terror?

J.Z: "What?? They hate Lekota too?? Wow, so that means......they're on our side. Yes, it's definitely a step in the right direction."

K.C: (Absolutely flabbergasted) Mr Zuma, is there anything about World Affairs that you DO have a grasp on? Maybe Global Warming?

J.Z: "Yes, that's right up my alley. I usually tell my broads to take off their kangas and take showers with me, you know to stay cool."

Crook was subsequently rushed to Milpark Hospital after suffering a Nervous Breakdown at the thought of a Zuma Presidency. He is currently in I.C.U. lying in a coma. Please forward any monetary donations to the Save Korea-Crook Foundation. www.savek-c.co.za
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Decino

• I'm like Deniro and Pacino 'cept they call me Decino.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-3
  • They ain't found cops brave enuff 2 arrest me
    • View Profile
some funny shit there ;D ;D, but real talk tho. how can you trust a man who sleeps with his dead comrade's daughter (who he's supposed to look after) while she's got hiv and still not use a condom. zuma = retard

Robber Mugabe

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I don't like this attack on Jacob Zuma, his innocent and the corts have proved that. there is a lot of anti-anc feeling on this websight and anti-zuma. we the poeple love and need him to lead us.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I don't like this attack on Jacob Zuma, his innocent and the corts have proved that. there is a lot of anti-anc feeling on this websight and anti-zuma. we the poeple love and need him to lead us.

???
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

i can believe it, nigga you out of your f***ing lame mind? how you gonn defend that lil ugly, uneducated, retarded a**hole?

that motherf***ing nigga is raping democracy man, f*** you for this
Hood.

Big Elle

• U know u love 36 C's
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-5
  • In this Universe her sexuality is unrivalled
    • View Profile
Interview conducted at Teaser's.

Korea-Crook: So Jake, can I call you that? Can I call you Jake?

Jacob Zuma: "No of course not."

K.C: Okay..........so Jake if you're innocent with regards to the charges previously brought against you, why were you blocking the Scorpions efforts to obtain essential documents from the Mauritian Authorities?

*Zwelinzima Vavi bursts through the door* "Comrade Zuma has been vindicated, the political conspiracy concocted by treacherous counter-revolutionaries such as Mbeki, Ngcuka and the like, to keep Jacob Zuma from the highest office in the land has been exposed. Zuma is an unstoppable Tsunami. The democratic revolutionary Movement will not be derailed. Viva! Zuma Viva!!"

K.C: *Quickly reverts to Deputy-Director Smith default mode*
        "Number 2!! RESTRAIN HIM!!!"

Z.V: "AAAAAHHH!!!!"  @%#&^&@*  "HELP!!HELP!!"   $%#@&@3$#

K.C: So Jake, how will you chart a new course for the ANC, Cosatu et al with the movement so divided and ANC Heavyweights resigning regularly? These must be testing times for the Party?

J.Z: "Awuleth' umshiniwam, awuleth' umSHINIWAM 'MSHININWAM"

K.C: No Mr Zuma, this is a serious Political Interview. This is not one of those platforms where you do what you do best; singing Liberation songs that have no relevance to what we're facing today: Corruption, extreme poverty and unemployment, rampant crime and the HIV Pandemic. Speaking of HIV, I sincerely hope for your sake and the country's, that these days you're using protection to curb the spread of the Virus?

J.Z: "Oh yes of course, I shower regularly, I mean that goes without saying."

K.C: (Surprised) Moving along.....Jake if you could, in a nutshell, describe yourself, your actions, your aspirations and your goals in one word, what would that word be?

J.Z: "Horny"

K.C: (Slightly taken aback) So you admit that you are nowhere near the intellectual prowess of former President Mbeki?

J.Z: "No, I'm just a simple country-boy from from KwaZulu-Natal"

K.C: Yes. Yes you are.......Jake if I may just ask, why aren't you in jail yet?

J.Z: "I made deals with people, you see the streets were starving when you Xhosa's were in power, you never put anybody on but yourselves; why d'you think I'm so popular? Next year, with me on the throne, I'm going to put my Zulu people on. Like Vavi, Yengeni and Mbalula."

K.C: But your think-tank Committee are all Xhosa too, don't you find that a bit sinister?

J.Z: "Out of the question, impossible; Vavi promised me that they're all Zulu."

K.C: (Mildly shocked) Moving along......all your talk of "making deals" and "the streets starving" makes you sound like a shady type of gangster, is that true?

J.Z: "Oh no, I'm nothing like Trevor Manuel no; he's a rank amateur compared to me. When I'm President next year I'm going to raid the Treasury, get Schabir out, go on the run and stash myself in Durban until the coast is clear."

K.C: (Getting heated) Umm Jake, when you're on the run from police you usually want to go to places like the Seychelles, Cape Verde, Mauritius where NOBODY knows you. Why in God's name would you take your retarted a** to Durban? Anyway let's talk Foreign Affairs, what's your outlook on the situation in the Gaza Strip?
J.Z: "Off the record?"

K.C: Okay.

J.Z: "I was there last Thursday...(Crook interjects)

K.C: Really??

J.Z: "Yes and there was this beautiful Malawian girl going up and down the pole, her breasts bouncing all over the place. It gave me a boner"

K.C: (Astounded) Moving along......Corrupt Zuma, sorry I meant to say Comrade Zuma, what's your take on the Bush Administration's War On Terror?
J.Z: "What?? They hate Lekota too?? Wow, so that means......they're on our side. Yes, it's definitely a step in the right direction."

K.C: (Absolutely flabbergasted) Mr Zuma, is there anything about World Affairs that you DO have a grasp on? Maybe Global Warming?
J.Z: "Yes, that's right up my alley. I usually tell my broads to take off their kangas and take showers with me, you know to stay cool."

Crook was subsequently rushed to Milpark Hospital after suffering a Nervous Breakdown at the thought of a Zuma Presidency. He is currently in I.C.U. lying in a coma. Please forward any monetary donations to the Save Korea-Crook Foundation. www.savek-c.co.za

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D killing me man just killing me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile

leave us in peace newbie
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Smells like the mad raper to me
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

f*** off you moron.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Robber Mugabe

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
No I wiil not, foetsak you basterd.

no people you killing me, how the hell can u compare me to this retard, look i can spell " voetsek"

see?
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
well there we go, mad rapper has proven that it's not him. lol, i wonder how Mbalula is doing. i should go and check on makhrwalas
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Sensei

• Meditation is the key Daniel-sun
  • Guppie
    • REP: +1/-1
  • Now brace yourself for my deadly TigerClaw
    • View Profile
Yeah, ebegqib' ukuphum' ehlathini foken swine. Xa ndidibana naye ndizawumbuza ukubana us'phethelentoni na es'dodeni. Explains why he was acting so immature as ANCYL President. Big up 2 Crook 4 tha laughs on Zuma  ;D ;D ;D ;D Funny as ufck.