Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sick in Jail

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
u think jail niggas will use a condom?

I think given the opportunity they would. Most of them don't really do it for sexual pleasure but for power so if they can have the power and still be healthy I think they would.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I doubt, em niccas don't care. Why would a nicca who is locked up for life care if he gets aids or not?
My question is if so many people are making ways into prison, why not bring back death penalty?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I doubt, em niccas don't care. Why would a nicca who is locked up for life care if he gets aids or not?
My question is if so many people are making ways into prison, why not bring back death penalty?

I don't think anybody would lose hope so much that they would "not mind getting AIDS". I think people are too scared of it.

Because a lot of innocent people would end up dying.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I think given the opportunity they would. Most of them don't really do it for sexual pleasure but for power so if they can have the power and still be healthy I think they would.

im not really convinced about that. the use of condoms of rather the lack of use is quite shocking (even those that are not in jail)... just think about the all the unplanned pregnancies by people u personally know off.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Im with you on that one!
So who do we start with? Our fcked up government officials? ::)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

im not really convinced about that. the use of condoms of rather the lack of use is quite shocking (even those that are not in jail)... just think about the all the unplanned pregnancies by people u personally know off.

Yah but when people know that the chances of them getting infected are higher they tend to protect themselves. That's why people use condoms on prostitutes and not on girlfriends.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
LOL.

@Jay. I say we don't use death penalty on all, with em rapists, we cut of a cm of their small tools a week, make em feel the pain then watch the numbers decrease. Death penalty is easy stuff as they don't suffer. Make em suffer is the key, even them serial killers, hook one had to the kannel of a dog and feed it lunch, come on, brutality has always solved problems with blacks, how many times did a nicc get a beat down when he did something wrong? All the time, did he repeat it?
NO!

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
LOL.

@Jay. I say we don't use death penalty on all, with em rapists, we cut of a cm of their small tools a week, make em feel the pain then watch the numbers decrease. Death penalty is easy stuff as they don't suffer. Make em suffer is the key, even them serial killers, hook one had to the kannel of a dog and feed it lunch, come on, brutality has always solved problems with blacks, how many times did a nicc get a beat down when he did something wrong? All the time, did he repeat it?
NO!
Like I said " should we start with our government officials? " They rape, steal and kill.  ::)

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Interesting very interesting...but wat if u r wrongfully accused (zuma doesn't count) and then they cut it off only to find out later that it was all a setup, that u r innocent...wat then...

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Interesting very interesting...but wat if u r wrongfully accused (zuma doesn't count) and then they cut it off only to find out later that it was all a setup, that u r innocent...wat then...

same reason why death penalty is a problem
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Well in  the day and age we live in boet that aint a tricky one to get past. DNA testing and so many other ways folks do it these days.
Well like you said Rebbi, thats an easy way out and they need to suffer !! I say cut it all off!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 11:41:36 AM by too much for AG »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Well with the day and age we live in boet that aint a tricky one to get past. DNA testing and so many other ways folks do it these days.
Well like you said Rebbi, thats an easy way out and they need to suffer !! I say cut it all off!!

I can a**ure you they'll find a way around that. Let's not forget rape has nothing to do with a penis.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Well with the day and age we live in boet that aint a tricky one to get past. DNA testing and so many other ways folks do it these days.

I can a**ure you they'll find a way around that. Let's not forget rape has nothing to do with a penis.
eeerrm well so help me god , here I was thinking thats what men use to rape .
N no..... Im not saying men are the only ones that rape! But a penis has everything to do with it.

* where the dumbest thread @ for that comment *