Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sick in Jail

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Interesting very interesting...but wat if u r wrongfully accused (zuma doesn't count) and then they cut it off only to find out later that it was all a setup, that u r innocent...wat then...
Well with the day and age we live in boet that aint a tricky one to get past. DNA testing and so many other ways folks do it these days.
Well like you said Rebbi, thats an easy way out and they need to suffer !! I say cut it all off!!

I can a**ure you they'll find a way around that. Let's not forget rape has nothing to do with a penis.
eeerrm well so help me god , here I was thinking thats what men use to rape .
N no..... Im not saying men are the only ones that rape! But a penis has everything to do with it.

* where the dumbest thread @ for that comment *

Well smart Jay... what I mean is rape is a power thing, nothing to do with sexual pleasure so if someone wants to inflict pain they will find something else. Which is why you hear stories of guys shoving beer bottles up girls vagina's.

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
Interesting very interesting...but wat if u r wrongfully accused (zuma doesn't count) and then they cut it off only to find out later that it was all a setup, that u r innocent...wat then...

....lets jus hope 4 yo sake they do giv condoms inside n "THEY" use it.....as 4 the lost inches....dont cry ova spilled milk
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
rape is a power thing, nothing to do with sexual pleasure

not all the time...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Well with the day and age we live in boet that aint a tricky one to get past. DNA testing and so many other ways folks do it these days.
Well like you said Rebbi, thats an easy way out and they need to suffer !! I say cut it all off!!

I can a**ure you they'll find a way around that. Let's not forget rape has nothing to do with a penis.
eeerrm well so help me god , here I was thinking thats what men use to rape .
N no..... Im not saying men are the only ones that rape! But a penis has everything to do with it.

* where the dumbest thread @ for that comment *

Well smart Jay... what I mean is rape is a power thing, nothing to do with sexual pleasure so if someone wants to inflict pain they will find something else. Which is why you hear stories of guys shoving beer bottles up girls vagina's.
lmao!! Yo, but i was talking about rape , not murder or attempted murder.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
rape is a power thing, nothing to do with sexual pleasure

not all the time...

Yeah, sometimes you just feel like raping to get a little stress off.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Neither was I... That's how some people "rape" girls.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Shit is serious.its a catch 22 situation.

i cracked a lilttle at that AVBOB part. ;)

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Sweety , that aint rape!!! * get it? * Thats attempted murder !! Told you Im going to Law school next year!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Sweety , that aint rape!!! * get it? * Thats attempted murder !! Told you Im going to Law school next year!

Actually its sexual a**ault.

If he were to use a broken bottle with shards it would be attempted murder, maybe, if the prosecution can prove that the intent was to kill.

And it is about the thrill, and the feeling of power that people get when they rapem rather than the sex. People do it to humiliate and embarra** their victims and feel in control.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Well in  the day and age we live in boet that aint a tricky one to get past. DNA testing and so many other ways folks do it these days.

Its not dat simple lady Jay...and dont confuse csi with real life...not everything u see there is real

wat if u used a condom, slept with her but then had a misunderstandin afta the whole thing, then she runs to the cops screamin rape...ofcourse they might find some of yo pubic hair on her, even sum saliva if u went down on her...and maybe she likes it rough or u wer a  bit big 4 her, then they'll also find some bruising...but all that dont mean u raped her...some gals can act and even fake the tears...

all i'm saying is that its not always that simple....unless he was caught red handed...

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

If he were to use a broken bottle with shards it would be attempted murder, maybe, if the prosecution can prove that the intent was to kill.

And it is about the thrill, and the feeling of power that people get when they rapem rather than the sex. People do it to humiliate and embarra** their victims and feel in control.
but to call it rape is far fetched! But it dont make it right !!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
On of my boys once hooked up with a chicadee at a club. When her friends left, she agreed to stay with him and that he would take her home.

She gave him head in the car in front of some of us, and said they should go somewhere more private. As they were busy f***ing in the park, one of her dad's friends caught them and she acted like she didn't know where she was and claimed that she was drugged or some shit.

Luckily one of our boys is an advocate and he saw all of this shit and agreed to defend him.  Tests showed no drugs in her system, and she was exposed and admitted that she was scared her dad might beat the shit out of her.

If we still had a system of capital punishment, where would my boy be now?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

but to call it rape is far fetched! But it dont make it right !!

Rape, indecent a**ault, whatever you wanna call it. Its just semantics.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
See why this is such a taugh one, niccas and broads that pull stunts like that * bottles and other shit in privates *  Do they deserve heath care? But they do.... right?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
OKay shap, people may get in isht for nothing if that capital punishment isht was here, but how many people will actualy stop their bull?
I say they start with someone who is guilty, find a nicca in prison cut it by inches. Make him feel the pain, then start with the next, by the time the news spread the numbers of rape should be decreasing. With those short dickd bottle f***ers, do the same, get a witness prove him/her guilty, cut it, with females just use a nail cutter, yes it sounds brutal and sick but what the hell if its gonna save people.

The other day i was with the wife at a club, we decide to go outside and have a chat, while we are standing there two idiots come to us asking for phones and money, my lady is just like baby give them it don't matter, i was mad pissed, i just couldn't. All that hard work for two clowns i don't even know, i couldn't. I just went on em two, beat the shitless out of them, luck for one he ran when he felt the heat. The one stayed to try his luck, i f***ed him, he was lyin on the floor there and i decided to ask him a couple of questions like who he was and why does he wanna steal from me, he was actualy a nice guy, tells me about how hard it is at home, but my question to him was why did he quit school?
I mean this clown quit(he is 20), he left high school at grade 11, why? to be cool?
Lets all be honest life is hard, we all go thru rough patches, thats why people work hard to earn the worth.

Now tell me, what should i have done to this guy? Let him go? take him to the cops and he will be out the following day? what? what options did i have?