Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sick in Jail

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
OKay shap, people may get in isht for nothing if that capital punishment isht was here, but how many people will actualy stop their bull?
I say they start with someone who is guilty, find a nicca in prison cut it by inches. Make him feel the pain, then start with the next, by the time the news spread the numbers of rape should be decreasing. With those short dickd bottle f***ers, do the same, get a witness prove him/her guilty, cut it, with females just use a nail cutter, yes it sounds brutal and sick but what the hell if its gonna save people.

The other day i was with the wife at a club, we decide to go outside and have a chat, while we are standing there two idiots come to us asking for phones and money, my lady is just like baby give them it don't matter, i was mad pissed, i just couldn't. All that hard work for two clowns i don't even know, i couldn't. I just went on em two, beat the shitless out of them, luck for one he ran when he felt the heat. The one stayed to try his luck, i f***ed him, he was lyin on the floor there and i decided to ask him a couple of questions like who he was and why does he wanna steal from me, he was actualy a nice guy, tells me about how hard it is at home, but my question to him was why did he quit school?
I mean this clown quit(he is 20), he left high school at grade 11, why? to be cool?
Lets all be honest life is hard, we all go thru rough patches, thats why people work hard to earn the worth.

Now tell me, what should i have done to this guy? Let him go? take him to the cops and he will be out the following day? what? what options did i have?
Good going on that one * I love me a good beat down story * But now I'm afraid his gonna be out there with a gun and wont show mercy on his next victim. I say you did the right thing by fcking him up good. If you took him to the cops he would have gone to jail as the laws are much stricter now with cellphone theft. Did you get wifey's phone back?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
No man touches my wife. he didn't even get her phone. he was not in a good state when i left him. i didn't mention what happened after i had that chat with him.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
rebbi hw long hav u bn married 4?
and i think wat u did was right,too often we roll over n play dead and let criminals intimidate us.who knows?maybe u nipped it in the bud and the nigga wl b lukin 4a more honest n less painful way to make a living.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
No man touches my wife. he didn't even get her phone. he was not in a good state when i left him. i didn't mention what happened after i had that chat with him.
Hmmnn, I want me a hubby like The rebbi :)

So do tell what happend after wards ???
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:04:30 AM by too much for AG »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Good going Rebbi.

I noticed in your post you said that you "f***ed him". Is this what happened after the chat? Did your wife watch? I hope not, cos that could put a strain on your marriage later on.

I had a similar experience last year. Walking down the street just after getting back fom Kimberley with a lift, me and my one cousin were clowning the other one, cos he likes to act gangster and when shit pops he is the first to run.

He was denying it and acting hard when 3 dudes roll up and the one pulls out a 9mm. My other cuz is a bit insane and he goes straight for the dude and starts f***ing him up as soon as he cocks the gun. I grab the second one and then we all stop and turn around to watch my cousin who acts gangster running and screaming like a woman: "They got a gun, help!"

Me and my cousin forget about the 2 we were f***ing up and look at my other cuz in amazement, and these dudes all start running, with us behind them, until they jumped in a ride that was waiting down the street.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Good going Rebbi.

I noticed in your post you said that you "f***ed him". Is this what happened after the chat? Did your wife watch? I hope not, cos that could put a strain on your marriage later on.

I had a similar experience last year. Walking down the street just after getting back fom Kimberley with a lift, me and my one cousin were clowning the other one, cos he likes to act gangster and when shit pops he is the first to run.

He was denying it and acting hard when 3 dudes roll up and the one pulls out a 9mm. My other cuz is a bit insane and he goes straight for the dude and starts f***ing him up as soon as he cocks the gun. I grab the second one and then we all stop and turn around to watch my cousin who acts gangster running and screaming like a woman: "They got a gun, help!"

Me and my cousin forget about the 2 we were f***ing up and look at my other cuz in amazement, and these dudes all start running, with us behind them, until they jumped in a ride that was waiting down the street.

I've got a story too. Two guys came up to me on my way from work. They had knives and fake leather jackets....
I ran.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
^^^ lol

Once walking around with a crew 11 men deep ( 3WR too )
Now our boy MIC lived in HOville also known as Yoeville. As we walking under the bridge in harrow road two cats came up to us, one holding a gat and the other taking shit, they didnt do shit! I was cracking up the whole time as some niccas were scared as hell! They didnt take my shit as I wasnt searched, they lefted lil ol me.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:25:43 AM by too much for AG »

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@ Anna Sasin, im not yet married, still engaged as such. Going to be for sometime.

Anyway, i didn't f*** him dude, i beat him up, the wife ran as i always tell her to. She waited for me at a safe place then i walked over to her and we left the place.

After the chat i beat him more, this time i made sure it was something he would never forget, the fact that he was like im a foriegner f*** with my head, i ripd him apart.
BRING BACK THE DEATH f***ING PENALTY...
I agree. But before they die they must be taught a lesson. Cut it of baba.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
@ Anna Sasin, im not yet married, still engaged as such. Going to be for sometime.

Anyway, i didn't f*** him dude, i beat him up, the wife ran as i always tell her to. She waited for me at a safe place then i walked over to her and we left the place.

After the chat i beat him more, this time i made sure it was something he would never forget, the fact that he was like im a foriegner f*** with my head, i ripd him apart.
BRING BACK THE DEATH f***ING PENALTY...
I agree. But before they die they must be taught a lesson. Cut it of baba.

I say cut it off and if they live , leave them to go on living dickless ( handless or whatever the case maybe )