Africasgateway.com

Hell Boy II

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
del Toro is so f***ing overrated.

I midly enjoyed the first one all because of Ron Perlman, this one was godawful, the dialogue was kak. But at least my expectation were low after that kakfest that is Pan's Labyrinth I have never seen such literal, soulless, amateur piece of storytelling.

This cat is a glorified set designer.           

kakfest ha ha,  Hellboy Couldnt  bother myself watching it.
Pan's Labyrinth was an unorthodox type of  movie, i enjoyed it though.

The Hobbit,Jackson better make that shit hot,Lord of the rings series kinda raised our expectations sky high for this movie.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Lucky Luciano

• Tony's my Grandson
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I run da East Coast, forget about it.
    • View Profile
del Toro is so f***ing overrated.

I midly enjoyed the first one all because of Ron Perlman, this one was godawful, the dialogue was kak. But at least my expectation were low after that kakfest that is Pan's Labyrinth I have never seen such literal, soulless, amateur piece of storytelling.

This cat is a glorified set designer.           

i understand the whole 'going against the grain posting'...but glorified set designer?? 

Dude, the only thing people ever like about his movies are the monsters that he creates. Not the writing, or the cinematography or the performances, or any thing a good director brings to a movie. Every movie he has done I've seen better one, Pan's is a poor man's "Never Ending Story" and does not even come close to "Big Fish" storytelling wise...

And yes I'm not impressed by monsters with eyes in their palms...         

lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D