Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

YFM THE BRIDGE

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
last time i checked u couldnt get yfm in cape town...i'm a**uming we still cant? and no i don't have dstv  >:(

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
The Bridge P-Unit on the Case:

Ace:are yo artists bringing anything new/diffrent to the game ?

D:yes..we in the era where artists are so obsessed with following teen-American trends..u can check my artists from they dress-code to the lyrical content they dont have this retardedness called swag these days..and we had to re-record 8 of Rattex's tracks which contained words like "balling","the N word","whips","bling"..and Sharpa once came from joburg wearing an Amakipkip t-shirt..i ripped it off and gave the P-Unit T he's wearin now.which represent him the most.

Mizi:ladies and gentlemen."if Rattex is not only killin rats but also cats,does not twang and has no swag,put him inda shelves coz he aint a fag"

...thats sum funny stuff man...typical Case material... ;D :D ;D

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile

D:yes..we in the era where artists are so obsessed with following teen-American trends..u can check my artists from they dress-code to the lyrical content they dont have this retardedness called swag these days..and we had to re-record 8 of Rattex's tracks which contained words like "balling","the N word","whips","bling"..and Sharpa once came from joburg wearing an Amakipkip t-shirt..i ripped it off and gave the P-Unit T he's wearin now.which represent him the most.

Mizi:ladies and gentlemen."if Rattex is not only killin rats but also cats,does not twang and has no swag,put him inda shelves coz he aint a fag"

i dont remember P-unit being on the case when was that? but thanx to all who listen please keep giving us feedback on the.brdg@gmail.com...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
nah man...no one said it was on the case....it was just his version of wat it might be like if they wer to be on The Case... ;D

Tarstar

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
yo wats an mc gotta do to freestyle on the show or maybe battle

halla back

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
yo wats an mc gotta do to freestyle on the show or maybe battle

halla back

email us ur track the.brdg@gmail.com and we will hola back

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

i dont remember P-unit being on the case when was that? but thanx to all who listen please keep giving us feedback on the.brdg@gmail.com...

i think that was an imagined scenario... we're coming to the bridge on tuesday :)

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

i think that was an imagined scenario... we're coming to the bridge on tuesday :)

yes u guys are Tuesday 10pm 99.2 fm the bridge...get on it....its going to be crazy and on monday its the case with Tuks and Thursday rap olympics check it out.....

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Wil definatly b tund in..bashin u funny man ;-)
spread love in da music

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

yes u guys are Tuesday 10pm 99.2 fm the bridge...get on it....its going to be crazy and on monday its the case with Tuks and Thursday rap olympics check it out.....

All gravy. We're gonna bring that heat, no doubt!

fana-galor

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
How was party people saturday gents. It was raining and I coudnt get a ride there.
Performances? Kenzero's mixtape?
Did anyone check it out?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Quote from: Da Bridge's status on Facebook last night
Da Bridge is on tomorrow nite & its our last show, yes u read rite last show & we have Masta Ace in the building so tell a friend..its the bridge

Apparently its the last show and there will be no more gettin on da bridge....does any1 know wat happened, wat did they do, wat's this small blunder/mistake that everyone is mentioning on the comments...was it that bad that the show deserves to be taken off air...?

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
ace in the building! its going down at rocka!! cant wait!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I hear Lee broke some studio equipment and got suspended. How true is that?

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Quote from: Da Bridge's status on Facebook last night
Da Bridge is on tomorrow nite & its our last show, yes u read rite last show & we have Masta Ace in the building so tell a friend..its the bridge

Apparently its the last show and there will be no more gettin on da bridge....does any1 know wat happened, wat did they do, wat's this small blunder/mistake that everyone is mentioning on the comments...was it that bad that the show deserves to be taken off air...?

apparently they are not making enough advertising revenue...
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"