Africasgateway.com

ProVerb Music

ProVerb · 568 · 251274

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
and who defines growth? by who's yardstick do we measure progress? who's rulebook do we refer to?
Who measure growth and the rate thereof? you?
you know I was listening to your albums when I realised..... oh wait a minute!

Pro & Billion Gays = u guys know each other? :D
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yo Pro, im glad u pointed out that "there are no rules"
Keep holdin down hip-hop!
And i'll hold down hip-pop!

Yeah bay bay :-*
@cash_sog

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Nah Fam I don't know dude, not beyond this at least.

Yo Cash you need to school me on how best to move product, it's a new territory for me.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Nah Fam I don't know dude, not beyond this at least.

Yo Cash you need to school me on how best to move product, it's a new territory for me.

Ima school u dog!
But theres sumthin that DPlanet sent me that realy hit home,
TRY EVERYTHING WAS THE MESSAGE!

Me n Bondizzo have actually set up camp in the Digital world now!
Amazing how it works!
But we must get together man n sit n have another grown man talk.

I would like to shoot a video for you(for gratis)
@cash_sog

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

And i'll hold down hip-pop!

dude u jus do crap...period ...

u aint holdin anything down.only thing u holding down is them gay boys u roll wit...Doggie!!...i probably make more selling RW's (bcoz niggaz want the RW) wit ya shit on it than u will ever make selling pressed CDs....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i probably make more selling RW's (bcoz niggaz want the RW) wit ya shit on it than u will ever make selling pressed CDs....
;D
"I saw your album for 99 cents, nigga What!
A blank cd is a dollar 50, so you'll make more if you shut the f*** up!" - Chino XL

Verb, if you wanna move into the retarded gay market, let Siphocashi help you push your stuff.
If you still wanna respect yourself next month, rather ask D-planet.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Son I'm down to sit exchange ideas and learn.
That's the only way to "grow" (I must be careful not to offend Billion Dollar what's his name)

I got new management and they've kinda recharged my career and my attitude has been adjusted.
I'm ready to build, engage and exchange..

Are you going to Ben Sharper's Launch this evening at Carfax?
I'm gon be there supportin and shooting 2 episodes of headRush so come thru so we could holla plus I could hook you up with an interview.

Infact that invitation is for all ya'll let's use the platform for grow this thing (there I go again talkin bout growth)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:29:19 PM by ProVerb »

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
@ ProVerb:   It sounds like u not ready to release the mixtape end of this month as u stated at the beginning of this thread...Is it gonna be the usual SA situation wer an artist sets a release date but neva delivers on the date..? Whats happening..?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i probably make more selling RW's (bcoz niggaz want the RW) wit ya shit on it than u will ever make selling pressed CDs....
;D
A blank cd is a dollar 50, so you'll make more if you shut the f*** up!" - Chino XL

Verb, if you wanna move into the retarded gay market, let Siphocashi help you push your stuff.

Funny how u were dissing Proverb for co-signing us on the last Crackboys DVD, now u offering him advise. Two face and joker aint got nothin on u. uz a clown with a bad routine.
get off my dick,my nutsack,my pubic hair and wipe that mayonaisse off ya chin :-*

Yo Pro, i'll see u tonight.
Pyro, i'll see u after that,later on.o k boo :-*
@cash_sog

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
@ ProVerb:   It sounds like u not ready to release the mixtape end of this month as u stated at the beginning of this thread...Is it gonna be the usual SA situation wer an artist sets a release date but neva delivers on the date..? Whats happening..?

fair comment/question fam. The total honesty is product is ready material ready cover design ready I'm not done doin ma reserch tho as I have mentioned I haven't put out a tape before.
So if it come to it (which it looks like it might) I will put it up for free download on the website.

Big up for challenging me on that tho (honestly) it's coincidentally a conversation I was having with managament today saying we need to deliver cause we been sayin so.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:45:39 PM by ProVerb »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
;D

Funny how u were dissing Proverb for co-signing us on the last Crackboys DVD, now u offering him advise. Two face and joker aint got nothin on u. uz a clown with a bad routine.
get off my dick,my nutsack,my pubic hair and wipe that mayonaisse off ya chin :-*

Yo Pro, i'll see u tonight.
Pyro, i'll see u after that,later on.o k boo :-*

I can't remember dissing him. I think I called you the bitch for dissing him and Tumi and calling them old and past their sell by dates, when you first came on the site, and suddenly now they're your heroes. Then the old cat was good enough to cosign on your weak DVD too. Amazing

What happened to "Those niggas are irrelevant. We're the new school. they need to pa** the torch, cos they aint doing shit for hip hop."

Maybe I did diss him, can't remember. Don't care. At least I'm not here acting like I never said his career is over and all he knows is punchlines. I know you did. Too lazy to dig up the thread though. Maybe Tate can help.

Stop being a bitch already.

Peace people, maybe I'll see some of you at the Sharpa launch.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
man, jus put a link to ya mixtape....no research needed...jus throw it into the pit and let the dogs eat it...it shud handle itself in terms of numbers...!the website is a good enuff channel for marketing....! word

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

fair comment/question fam. The total honesty is product is ready material ready cover design ready I'm not done doin ma reserch tho as I have mentioned I haven't put out a tape before.
So if it come to it (which it looks like it might) I will put it up for free download on the website.

Big up for challenging me on that tho (honestly) it's coincidentally a conversation I was having with managament today saying we need to deliver cause we been sayin so.

As much as that will please alot of ppl, its not necessarily the best way to go...as  not every1 has access to high speed internet...but it is one of the ways...

Like Dpleezy said: Try everything...

If u did spend some of ur own money to fund the project, then i guess u shud work on recovering some of the costs...
This is yo 1st mixtape project and i believe most of us wud love to hav a hardcopy and not just the electronic version...

Speaking to Cash and Dplanet is not a bad idea at all...u just have to decide how many copies u wanna press and take it from there...
but i think the more u press the cheaper it becomes...

I'm sure most of the tracks(if not all) wer recorded at a proper studio and we'll be gettin a good product...

Headz wont mind paying a bit in order to get their copies...u already worked on the cd cover, it wud be a pity if u didn't press any...

Maybe also speak to Buff Pound...they doing a gud job pushin the beatoven mixtape...

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Nuff said Luvbyte

What I'mma do is I'm go throw an exclusive or 2 at ya'll for free on the website as early as tommorow
just to let ya'll know wasup.
While I get printing and and all that done!
Here comes the heat! 8)

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
i dont know about u but this Proverb dude is coming off like he dont even have a song out wats up with that..dude has the best access to information...has probably best contacts...he can get hold of battlekat or who ever ask how to push a mixtape..so why is he on the hateway on some retarded tip...this fool sound retraded now..."oh how do i push my mixtape, cash how do u do it, i will suck yo dick if i show me how..." wat the f*** dude...f*** u...

i find it harder and harder to even try respcet this dude...i saw how he looked likehe was bout to ask Words if he cud suck his dick...we saw that show nigga...u was on some I will suck ur dick wordsworth..." shit

get f*** out of here, go drop the f***ing mixtape, let us download or buy or wat ever bluetooth it...who knows...just release that shit and go record more shit..and stop being a lil bitch.... Proverb...that why yo a** got burnt by Prokid...

shithead!!!!!!!!!... this aint Kimberly, this aint higskool grow up!!!!!!!!!!!.. plus u aint from Kimberly
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 05:36:10 PM by BILLION GATES - MACROFLOWS »