Africasgateway.com

ProVerb Music

ProVerb · 568 · 250953

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i probably make more selling RW's (bcoz niggaz want the RW) wit ya shit on it than u will ever make selling pressed CDs....
;D
"I saw your album for 99 cents, nigga What!
A blank cd is a dollar 50, so you'll make more if you shut the f*** up!" - Chino XL

Verb, if you wanna move into the retarded gay market, let Siphocashi help you push your stuff.
If you still wanna respect yourself next month, rather ask D-planet.

Funny how u were dissing Proverb for co-signing us on the last Crackboys DVD, now u offering him advise. Two face and joker aint got nothin on u. uz a clown with a bad routine.
get off my dick,my nutsack,my pubic hair and wipe that mayonaisse off ya chin :-*

Yo Pro, i'll see u tonight.
Pyro, i'll see u after that,later on.o k boo :-*

I can't remember dissing him. I think I called you the bitch for dissing him and Tumi and calling them old and past their sell by dates, when you first came on the site, and suddenly now they're your heroes. Then the old cat was good enough to cosign on your weak DVD too. Amazing

What happened to "Those niggas are irrelevant. We're the new school. they need to pa** the torch, cos they aint doing shit for hip hop."

Maybe I did diss him, can't remember. Don't care. At least I'm not here acting like I never said his career is over and all he knows is punchlines. I know you did. Too lazy to dig up the thread though. Maybe Tate can help.

Stop being a bitch already.

Peace people, maybe I'll see some of you at the Sharpa launch.

QOUTE LORD PYRO -

We're just trying to let Cash see that just because Pro said they're nice, it doesn't make it so.
I have the right to question whoever I want. If he takes it as an insult, so be it.I knew him way before he became Proverb, when he was still hangingout with Gopolang and rolling around in Thaba Nchu, and I know he is a nice dude.

What's funny is, you used to run you're mouth about "old rappers" and how they're not worth shit and I'm sure you mentioned him in there as well. I'm just not in the mood to go searching through your old posts though, to prove it. Now that he's given you props though, he is the all knowing.

Get the f*** out of here.

QUOTE CASH :

like i said, i took the interaction with PRO as POSITIVE.
i cant stop yall if yall wana see it in a negative way.

Theres no reason to question PRO's credibility now Rob. Nobody's flawless. and we all make mistakes. He's still a cool dude in my book and worth looking up to! He's a role model for hiphop niggas on the come up!
I may not go with his style of hiphop, but im definitely takin notes on his hustle!
He got Rap(MC),Radio(presenter and Sound Engineer),TV(presenter) and I.T
Im similar, im tryin to get into all them aspects of media too.
Ive got Sound Engineering,Studied Computer Science,have worked on radio,want to get on TV and as far as hiphop, im a rapper,producer and record label. and most importantly, im aware of BUSINESS PRINCIPLES!

Its just those similarities that i feed off of!

lol. dude,yes, of course i came out guns blazing at my immediate competition, THE OLDER HEADS(incl.Proverb), but after my interactions with him my perception changed.
I think its great that ME n VERB can share information even though we are from different schools of the game.
Why not?
Its a step forward.

I suggest you let go, and start moving forward as well.
Why cockblock(no homo) positivity and progress?
@cash_sog

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Nuff said Luvbyte

What I'mma do is I'm go throw an exclusive or 2 at ya'll for free on the website as early as tommorow
just to let ya'll know wasup.
While I get printing and and all that done!
Here comes the heat! 8)

Just a reminder

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
@SpongeB is Zubz' ish out already ? whats it called..And what about Golden Shovel's Great Awakening...
I remember now, Nov 11, Zubz' releasing Nov 11.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Download the brand new ProVerb joint "James Bond" www.proverbmusic.net
Register and comment!  ;)
Lyrics will be posted up too!
Performing it and other new material this Friday at the Edgars Music Series (07-11-08 Ba**line)

Look out for pics from my Trip to Ethiopia this past weekend!

Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Download the brand new ProVerb joint "James Bond" www.proverbmusic.net

I downloaded the track yesterday but been busy havent given it a listen.... Keep em coming Pro

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

ok pro, nigga you know i dig your music and your swag aight? but this is starting to be gay now, lately i have noticed that you only comment on your thread, you dont post ish on other threads like all of the agians do, which means your a** is here just to promote this so called mixtape ish you been braggin about and when the paper hits the atm machine, your a** gon dust us off and forget if we exist,

i dont have any problems with you and your music, theres nothing wrong with you marketing your ish, its your duty mayn,  but that doesnt mean you have to comment on your thread only, you are a agian now, f*** your celebrity status, you equal to us now and when you do shit we gon tell it straight to your ofrum pic that you doin shit, you dig me? so treasure ag and respect it mayn, im sure not asll the cats here knew you before you logged on ag, so get real and stop acting like gay up in this bitch, feel me?

much luv baby no hatin

goldmine records baby we kingz

Hood.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

ok pro, nigga you know i dig your music and your swag aight? but this is starting to be gay now, lately i have noticed that you only comment on your thread, you dont post ish on other threads like all of the agians do, which means your a** is here just to promote this so called mixtape ish you been braggin about and when the paper hits the atm machine, your a** gon dust us off and forget if we exist,

i dont have any problems with you and your music, theres nothing wrong with you marketing your ish, its your duty mayn,  but that doesnt mean you have to comment on your thread only, you are a agian now, f*** your celebrity status, you equal to us now and when you do shit we gon tell it straight to your ofrum pic that you doin shit, you dig me? so treasure ag and respect it mayn, im sure not asll the cats here knew you before you logged on ag, so get real and stop acting like gay up in this bitch, feel me?

much luv baby no hatin

goldmine records baby we kingz

Nuff said!
Brutal but true!
Will do!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
hahaha. gold mine baby!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

i aint hatin on this proverb kid, im just making some ish clear, i mean, im his biggest fan, id lick his balls just to feature on his album, dude has got big thangs poppin, like they way he delivers his music, the content and the flow is dope, and the character he displays in his music is just motivating and out of this world, his a top cla** rapper that can crack the states hip hop if given a chance. you dig me?
Hood.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

i aint hatin on this proverb kid, im just making some ish clear, i mean, im his biggest fan, id lick his balls just to feature on his album,

there he goes again...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

this proverb is kid is nice on the mic, feel me? i dig his ish

damn also dig that wife of his, i should also get a pic of that chick and up her and find out what the dudes think about her....
Hood.

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Yeah my cousin Sizwe from MTV Base...he used to rap too. His biggest influence was Eminem. I'm not sure if he still raps though.....He also dropped a kick a** freesytle on Metro's Rhymes & Reason....while it was still hosted by Zak Dakile.

PRO use to hang with him alot when PRO made a turn to Durban.
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile

i aint hatin on this proverb kid, im just making some ish clear, i mean, im his biggest fan, id lick his balls just to feature on his album,

there he goes again...

LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Giving away 10 double tickets to the Edgars Music Series this Friday (7th Nov) Details on the website
www.proverbmusic.net Holla! ;D

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Damn! nigga u know we gon be performin at Black O and St Tropez on the 7th mayn!
Can they postpone the Edgars thing for the 8th? lol

Good lookin
@cash_sog