Africasgateway.com

ProVerb Music

ProVerb · 568 · 251226

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Proverb, Not to DERAIL ur thread homes, but i dont knw if u check the producer's threads here, if not, u shud...on one o them, the local accappella thread id personally appreciate it very much if u posted a coupla o your own accappellas for remix over there, give u a chance to properly scout for new producers since by your own admitance u constantly on the look out... ;)

oh and we in your coner, we want to see you succed...one

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
plus I got nuff acapellas, so will definately get around to it!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Damn! nigga u know we gon be performin at Black O and St Tropez on the 7th mayn!
Can they postpone the Edgars thing for the 8th? lol

Good lookin

yo got jokes fam, we still gotta talk about that vid yo!

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Proverb, Not to DERAIL ur thread homes, but i dont knw if u check the producer's threads here, if not, u shud...on one o them, the local accappella thread id personally appreciate it very much if u posted a coupla o your own accappellas for remix over there, give u a chance to properly scout for new producers since by your own admitance u constantly on the look out... ;)

I guess what oints is tryna say is, slap a coupla accapelas 2gether (old and new), post them up for us and we can give u a remix album within a month... for free... just for the exposure ofcourse...

Its a good idea and u got nothing loose and so much to gain

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

I guess what oints is tryna say is, slap a coupla accapelas 2gether (old and new), post them up for us and we can give u a remix album within a month... for free... just for the exposure ofcourse...

Its a good idea and u got nothing loose and so much to gain

what he said ;) ;D

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Damn! nigga u know we gon be performin at Black O and St Tropez on the 7th mayn!
Can they postpone the Edgars thing for the 8th? lol

Good lookin

yo got jokes fam, we still gotta talk about that vid yo!

I can see you in a shiny Diddy/Mase spacesuit shootin off to planet Verb! what u think?

jokes man! but im real serious with the video! Lets do it!
@cash_sog

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Yo Pro..... When are you setting your foot in Bloem again man?... a show or suminn? plus Mawe2 is comin this month...... holla B.... 1
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Yo Pro..... When are you setting your foot in Bloem again man?... a show or suminn? plus Mawe2 is comin this month...... holla B.... 1

Book me son!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
he pro, i need to ak you some questions

1.how much do you usually charge for a perfomance?
 2.when you are invited to host a ceremony like one one you just did in ethopia, who pays for the tickets?
Hood.

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

Book me son!

And then you gon be like: this dudes(Promoters) are makin money of us and not paying and what not....kidding

Your Manager's details dawg!... and answer Mad's 1st question...

By the way. The "ProFile" on Metro FM is nice... although I sense tha you are tempted HIP HOP more than anything.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
proverb? i have always admired and loved your music man

its a honour meeting you, this website is really interesting

i have to send you a personla message because i have some few questions to ask you, its not much its just something important.

i liked the commercial you did with magz, im sure you still remeber it

i have to be honest with you bra magz killed you in that advert

he is sick on the battles, thats his thing, he loves doing them coz i once saw him in some other local drama/short series
he was killing everybody he was battleing man, he was just killing it.

i also saw him in joburg i think it was last year midjune, we asked him for a battle

but i wasnt the one battling, my friend was,

he killed him within a minute, yho he is tight, i also heard that he is busy working with psypho { generations boy} but im not sure what they are doing together
nonke nizibhari

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
he pro, i need to ak you some questions

1.how much do you usually charge for a perfomance?
 2.when you are invited to host a ceremony like one one you just did in ethopia, who pays for the tickets?

1) Fees depend on number of things like when is the event, who's the sponsor. what is required of me exactly, length of set and who's doing the booking. I'm generally reasonable and always willing to negotiate. Booking details and contacts on the website www.proverbmusic.net

2) When invited out, the host always carries travel and accomodation costs. Unless of course it's a JV (Joint Venture) like say a lauch or a promotional event, then you agree and contractualise how costs are going to be split, but generalli it's on the hosts bill.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

Book me son!

And then you gon be like: this dudes(Promoters) are makin money of us and not paying and what not....kidding

Your Manager's details dawg!... and answer Mad's 1st question...

By the way. The "ProFile" on Metro FM is nice... although I sense tha you are tempted HIP HOP more than anything.

Son Booking details including management contacts are all on the website www.proverbmusic.net

"The Pro-File" is a training slot so I have many limitations. 1stly it's not a hiphop show as the station already has one (Touch) and secondly I'm monitored very closely so everything from the way I speak you'll notice I use minimum to no slang.
Then all the music is scheduled for me so I have no Carte Blanche and have to follow a strict playlist.
The contract is one year and hopefully if I do well it will be extended into the new fiscal with a lil more creative freedom.
I also have a "stand in" contract which means exactly that so whenever one of the DJ's is away I'm considered to stand in. They usually throw me in Touch's show when he's absent as their aware that "I am Hip Hop"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 12:54:35 PM by ProVerb »

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

Taking Nothing away from Maggz, fam I hope you're aware that adverts are scripted and chreographed.

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile

Taking Nothing away from Maggz, fam I hope you're aware that adverts are scripted and chreographed.

ya pro got that man, i understand i know you better than that?

what inspired you to write " i have a dream"?
nonke nizibhari