Africasgateway.com

ProVerb Music

ProVerb · 568 · 251170

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
respect the hustle. ayo so hit us up. what are the numbers? cos im sure u moving em.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
respect the hustle. ayo so hit us up. what are the numbers? cos im sure u moving em.

Aaight I don't have the official numbers from Gallo but I can confidently tell you that in my personal cpacity I have moved 275 cd's and I've collected another box of 25 literally an hour ago. so about 300 cd's if we consider this box sold. I'm also doing a charity gig on Friday and they've ordered a box of 25.
but this is me on my own, I'm sure Gallo has registered some numbers I'll find out where they are. If I had cpacity and I could get to all the heads across the country I'm confident that we'd be doing serious things with this album.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
pro don't see the point of you signing to gallo if you're doing exactly what indie artists do?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
respect the hustle.

no doubt, thats one thing that comes off very profoundly on this thread, homes is really going hard at getting his material out, something that you dont see from many of the "signed" cats...big UPS!

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
pro don't see the point of you signing to gallo if you're doing exactly what indie artists do?

agreed I just don't have capital fam, to record an album alones runs into The R100k's
but mainly capacity and time to run this properly. you see it's not the only thing I do..
My bread comes from elsewhere and I couldn't compromise it to focus on something that doesn't garuntee returns.
It's also a lousy industry in my opinion the creative element is what we all love but the other end, the "business" is the Bullshit!

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
collected another box to slang out the boot! Stores are still lethargic, but it has begun to surface slowly. The next problem is that when they do get stock they have like 3 or 4 copies which usually move the very afternoon they land. So the hustle continues, all the foot soldiers are also doing well to move the product and I’ll be replenishing them as time goes. I myself continue to grind and go all out for this album. Big Up for all your support. The digital release date is May 29th I’ll up the details..

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

agreed I just don't have capital fam, to record an album alones runs into The R100k's
but mainly capacity and time to run this properly. you see it's not the only thing I do..
My bread comes from elsewhere and I couldn't compromise it to focus on something that doesn't garuntee returns.
It's also a lousy industry in my opinion the creative element is what we all love but the other end, the "business" is the Bullshit!

proverb stand up man, my boy in durbs says he got your shit and his lovin track 5 or 6 not sure, havent  listened to this stuff man, im craving for it, its a pity alice is miles away i cud have purchased this album right away

keep the movement man
Hood.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Aaight I don't have the official numbers from Gallo but I can confidently tell you that in my personal cpacity I have moved 275 cd's and I've collected another box of 25 literally an hour ago. so about 300 cd's if we consider this box sold. I'm also doing a charity gig on Friday and they've ordered a box of 25.
but this is me on my own, I'm sure Gallo has registered some numbers I'll find out where they are. If I had cpacity and I could get to all the heads across the country I'm confident that we'd be doing serious things with this album.

i appreciate your "accessibility", its as if i can holler at u on anything about your music and you will take it into some form consideration (read : you dont have your head up your a**), u have a fan and a constructive critic in me boss.

goo hard on the hustle . im getting ur album today. im sure it will be dope
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Wow 100 k, r you 4real? What is it paying the producers or what? I f dat was da case next albym holla at your boy I got niggaz that would do it 4 way less
9 tha Pedigree

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Wow 100 k, r you 4real? What is it paying the producers or what? I f dat was da case next albym holla at your boy I got niggaz that would do it 4 way less

you not paying any attention young man, re-read all the posts on this page and post again

it better not be the crackboys that u mummbling abnout
Hood.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

eish everybody invoices fam
from the producers, the studio time, the engineer, then of course this thing has to be mixed then mastered, then the sleeve design, the session fees from muso's and trust me I try by all means to keep costs low but it's near impossible especially if you want a quality product.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

i appreciate your "accessibility", its as if i can holler at u on anything about your music and you will take it into some form consideration (read : you dont have your head up your a**), u have a fan and a constructive critic in me boss.

goo hard on the hustle . im getting ur album today. im sure it will be dope

Appreciate that fam, I personally feel without the heads one doesn't exist in Hip Hop.
Yeah snatch that album and please be sure to give me some feedback.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Yo Bfn Heads stand up!! My boy Dj T-lee will he hitting Bloem real hard this weekend and he’ll have copies of the brand new album “Write of Pa**age” with him. Hit him up direct and snatch your copy: 073 677 4913

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
The official digital release date remains May 29th, but Write of Pa**age is already available online. All ya'll heads that are not able to get to the stores or to my soldiers, let the material get to you. Snatch Write of Pa**age at one of these online outlets: Kalahari.net, Look & Listen, Musica and Take2

Direct Links:
http://www.kalahari.net/music/Write-To-Pa**age/32979/33015974.aspx
http://www.lookandlisten.co.za/view/85066/
http://www.musica.co.za/eMusica/Product.asp?Barcode=6001212296438
http://www.take2.co.za/music-proverb-write-of-pa**age-4402326.html
 ;D ;D ;D

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
The official digital release date remains May 29th, but Write of Pa**age is already available online. All ya'll heads that are not able to get to the stores or to my soldiers, let the material get to you. Snatch Write of Pa**age at one of these online outlets: Kalahari.net, Look & Listen, Musica and Take2

Good looks Pro I'm overseas but wanna support so I been waiting on the digital! Is it going to itunes?