Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Elections in Zambia

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
Going to the polls on thursday! the situation in the country is tense...the opposition is stronger than ever...alot of pre-election wrangles going on - hope all goes well :-[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zambian_presidential_election,_2008

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Thoughts & prayers are with you our Northern brothers. Sounds like that Rupiah Banda would be the logical successor.

How has the campaigning been?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
word on the street is that home affairs uncovered a plot by an unnamed political party to provoke post election violence should they lose!! this is now starting to get ugly...

Rupiah is under fire because he aint popular in the urban areas...now the problem with the urban areas is how many people are registered voters!?coz these are the same people who will cry foul if the opposition loses!!

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
lowest voter turnout ever- it didnt help that only those that voted in 2006 could register...voter apathy has contributed as well, the people of Zambia are just tired with the B.S that politicians put us through! i hope whoever wins does something sensiible while in power...

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
see what i mean? all them peeps that were running around at rallies honking horns carrying posters....BASTARDS ARENT EVEN REGISTERED VOTERS!!!!

and they will be the first bastards throwing stones when they lose!!!

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
lowest voter turnout ever- it didnt help that only those that voted in 2006 could register...voter apathy has contributed as well, the people of Zambia are just tired with the B.S that politicians put us through! i hope whoever wins does something sensiible while in power...

why was this?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Pakwendo!!!!
lol!!!

why was this?

since President Mwanawasa died, there was very little tme and resources to organise a full scale parliamentary and presidential election...so a manageable presidential by-election was organised...

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
Pakwendo!!!!
lol!!!

why was this?

since President Mwanawasa died, there was very little tme and resources to organise a full scale parliamentary and presidential election...so a manageable presidential by-election was organised...

so who takes it for u Sata or Banda?

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
^unfortunately I couldn't vote because i last voted in 2001...it looks like Sata is leading at the moment in 30 constituencies. I would like to see Sata win, because I want change,yes he is an old man but he really does have the people's concerns at heart. Banda is cool but track record not so cool, my man PeeWee will beg to differ ;D

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
^unfortunately I couldn't vote because i last voted in 2001...it looks like Sata is leading at the moment in 30 constituencies. I would like to see Sata win, because I want change,yes he is an old man but he really does have the people's concerns at heart. Banda is cool but track record not so cool, my man PeeWee will beg to differ ;D

isnt that what all politicians claim on their rise to power ??? What makes the old guy different?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
@hiphopfan...

i dont differ with u. Personally i also want change! i think the inefficiencies in the zambian political and civil system are way too much for the amount of revenue we earn.

its been a crazy couple of years and aint much changed in terms of infrastructure... which means that MMD has no growth strategy...they are just working as if its a business.

but my question to u is this? Is SATA the best change? or is he all we have. I think deep down everyone would love to Have seen Hakainde or Magande as president but it aint happened like that...

and SATA says NO ZESCO BLACKOUTS IN 90 days!!! when building the itezhi tezhi gorge has taken years?? nigga be trippin... he is speaking the language of the people fair and fine... but the nigga has no GAMEPLAN!!!!!!!

this nigga aint saying shit... and i honestly think people are not voting for SATA, they are voting against MMD...and thats what saddens me...coz we will be the same people throwing stones at SATA when he doesnt do shit...

As Zambians we dont learn! Kaunda fed us BS...we fell for it... CHiluba Fed us BS...we fell for it... Now SATA

anyways im praying for a good leader either way.