Ross Kemp on Gangs!!!! - Request!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Wow this is by far one of the best and most sadistic doccie's i have ever watched!!! I think Pyro mentioned this doccie before... and i downloaded them last night

I have watched series one - up to the St Louis Gangs!! Does anyone have a link for the other seasons??

I have to admit the South African Numbers gang was by far the most hectic...even ross kemp was scared like no mans biz!!! Them dudes is straight up Tripple OGs!!! never knew CPT was trill like that!!!?

I wanna know... is pollsmoor really like that? do the inmates basically run the place like that.. coz judging from what i see. the wardens basically appease the inmates...

That head of the 27's gang basically said if he doesnt feel a warder he will kill him...and aint no one say nothin!!

what made me laugh was Ross Kemp asked him "are u gay" after he said something... i mean...this nigga just said he kills for fun and u wanna ask him if he is gay??

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Wow this is by far one of the best and most sadistic doccie's i have ever watched!!! I think Pyro mentioned this doccie before... and i downloaded them last night

I have watched series one - up to the St Louis Gangs!! Does anyone have a link for the other seasons??

I have to admit the South African Numbers gang was by far the most hectic...even ross kemp was scared like no mans biz!!! Them dudes is straight up Tripple OGs!!! never knew CPT was trill like that!!!?

I wanna know... is pollsmoor really like that? do the inmates basically run the place like that.. coz judging from what i see. the wardens basically appease the inmates...

That head of the 28's gang basically said if he doesnt feel a warder he will kill him...and aint no one say nothin!!

what made me laugh was Ross Kemp asked him "are u gay" after he said something... i mean...this nigga just said he kills for fun and u wanna ask him if he is gay??

M Turn

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
the pollsmoor one is the only one iv seen,tht gang leader lukd so unspeakebly evil.diabolical stuff.
hwz hz response to ross kemp:no im not gay,im the indoda,hz the wyfie (referrin to the men he sleeps with)
deluded,bt ross wazn bout 2argue wit hz logic!!!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
the pollsmoor one is the only one iv seen,tht gang leader lukd so unspeakebly evil.diabolical stuff.
hwz hz response to ross kemp:no im not gay,im the indoda,hz the wyfie (referrin to the men he sleeps with)
deluded,bt ross wazn bout 2argue wit hz logic!!!

Thats the one i watched.. that dude looked hella sadistic... but he is an OG cant play him short!

Shiiiit i would argue with that nigga either....that dude was too trill!!!

however the interesting part of that doccie was how coloured people (no offense) are marginalised....thats a view that doesnt always come out... and im glad kemp brought it up...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ey man, thats some scary stuff you been watching, those dudes are terrifying, looking in their eyes makes me feel uncomfortable

i once watched a doc about some prison gang from the xesi prison, i wathced the ish on carte blanche, damn, those are one sick fellas they got there, the got these tattoes on their faces mayn, the boss of the nuccas had these tears tattoed on his face mayn, he had tears running down his face, damn ish weas freaky, looked like one of those horror movies, they never talked much about their laws and ish, they just talked about the basics and never went deeply to what they actually do in there, the worst part is the damn leader had a blazin message for zola, he warned zola about his seven { hola 7] ish, he said that the hola 7 ish is part of their culture as the 27's group and zola was disrespecting them by going around in public shout ting " hola 7" they said " one day, uzola uzokunya" shit those muf***ers are crazy

one could think that these dudes are dreaming when they say they gon get zola, but mayn, dont underestimate those f***s, they can get close to anyone
Hood.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Wait till you see the one where he goes to Poland. Them hooligans and skinheads
don't play! :o
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 07:46:14 PM by M-Point »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
hey nucca what is you talkin about?

Go to youtube and check out the one where he goes to Poland and meets skinheads
and soccer (football) hooligans!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

John Mongo is the man.... ;D

JM: I hav sex with a man
RK: 19 yrs of sex with a man? Does that make u gay?
JM: No!
RK: Why not?
JM: I'm not a gay
RK: Wat are u then, a man?
JM: I'm indoda, a man
RK: U are the man, wat about the man that gets f***ed, wat is he?
JM: He's a woman, a wyfie...a woman...

They shud actually run all this on sabc, scare the hell out of every1...maybe our brothers and sistas will stay from crime...

I heard that 3rd degree ran a similar thing this week, did any one catch it?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

John Mongo is the man.... ;D

JM: I hav sex with a man
RK: 19 yrs of sex with a man? Does that make u gay?
JM: No!
RK: Why not?
JM: I'm not a gay
RK: Wat are u then, a man?
JM: I'm indoda, a man
RK: U are the man, wat about the man that gets f***ed, wat is he?
JM: He's a woman, a wyfie...a woman...

They shud actually run all this on sabc, scare the hell out of every1...maybe our brothers and sistas will stay from crime...

I heard that 3rd degree ran a similar thing this week, did any one catch it?

thank heavens i didnt even know about it cos i doubt i wudve been able to resist not watching it, at the same time wudve been traumatized
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile