Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ill-Literate-Skill 'Off The Radar' Official Thread.

Uno. · 34 · 15182

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Wsup AG Fellas

Its bin a minute I last posted sumthin here, but I wanna inform ya'll on a few things and update ya'll on whats goin on currently with Ill-Literate-Skill.

Since we came back from our Euro Tour which took place between April-June earlier this year, with the likes of EMC, Slum Village, Phat Kat and Marco Polo, we have prepared one of the dopest albums to be ever released outta SA for the whole world. It is titled 'Off The Radar' and will be due by end of October... although it should've been out by now. Production lists include Planet Earth, Nyambz, Mizi, Ootz, Max Magnum, Slabofmisuse, myself and also our band. Other features are Archetypes, Nosisi (formerly of Kwani Experience), Jazzlox, Logical from ETC Crew, and possibly Driemanskap... we bin clashing with our times on several occa**ions but i'm sure it will finally happen.

One of our members, Macho AKA Fire-Breatha, has also departed due to his own personal reasons. What else?... Oh yeah Redondo from Dreimanskap came back from prison which i'm sure ya'll know about it by now

Firstly tonight, although the CPT hip-hop scene has been dormant lately, you have a chance to check us out tonight as Zula Bar in Long St., playing along with our full band named 'Ill Skillz Playas'.

We also begin our 'Off The Radar' Tour with the Sum Village tour taking place in CT and JHB during November. Further shows will be updated as we go along. International tours with Elzhi in europe around February and USA around May. And interestingly enough we will be doing the CPT Jazz Fest next year with Ill Skillz Playas.

But yeah thats it for now, gotta continue with the hustles elsewhere and lets stay in touch.

Holla back at us on www.myspace.com/illliterateskill .

Easy does'it

Tommy Jinxx
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
We also begin our 'Off The Radar' Tour with the Sum Village tour taking place in CT and JHB during November.

Dates please :)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

motley

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Will definitely check out Zula Bar tonight. Its sad that Macho left the crew though.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
... playing along with our full band named 'Ill Skillz Playas'.

if you havent seen them with their full band you better go check them out tonight. dopeness!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
... playing along with our full band named 'Ill Skillz Playas'.

if you havent seen them with their full band you better go check them out tonight. dopeness!

took ur advice, cheqd them out last nice, dope set

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
this is one album i'm lookin 4ward to...the line up looks dope, keep us posted man n thanx fo ya efforts

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp

One of our members, Macho AKA Fire-Breatha, has also departed due to his own personal reasons.

Can I be his replacement :D

On the real though, been wondering why he hasn't been hanging out with y'all of late. Missed the show last nite due to exams, but Imma try hang around for the Cape Town leg of the S-Villa tour.

And please put an album aside for me...you guys rock. Peace!!! ;)

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile

One of our members, Macho AKA Fire-Breatha, has also departed due to his own personal reasons.

Say What? Macho gone...really...you're not joking right...thank god...he sounded awful...and who the f*** calls himself fire breather unless you're galooby...like really fire breather...sounds wrong...the only thing he breathed was cold coal...

anyway best of luck...go out there and do it. do it...let everybody do it ;)
 am hell behold!

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
So Is slum Village coming thru?
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
So Is slum Village coming thru?

I would also like to know :-\

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
The slum village ish is postponed. Uno announced this on friday 14th on the Headwarmaz show... Bush Radio. Heartbraking news...but they will still come through dates to be finalised. I blame the Game and his entourage
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
A BAND? WHEN WILL YOU GUYS BE P4MN IN J-SEC...
The fall of capitalism is imminent