worlds hottest chicks

Mad · 122 · 77576

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
SA hunnies are fresh no question but i have one question, anyone knw who the dame on Rhythm City is, the one whose charecter is going out with the gay nigga, the light skinned brod...shes heat ma man...wus the 4double on her?....anyone ???

omg :o :o, tht right there is flyness homy..peace for postin a pic o her...she nice..and yeah, she does it for me eytime...superfly like the spy

You can go drool more on facebook and even try yo luck...who knows...u might just get lucky....just search for Nozipho Nkelemba...and she's all yoz...its an open profile... ;D

damn im hittin her, she mine
Hood.

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile
christina milan

she is marvelous
nonke nizibhari

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
SA hunnies are fresh no question but i have one question, anyone knw who the dame on Rhythm City is, the one whose charecter is going out with the gay nigga, the light skinned brod...shes heat ma man...wus the 4double on her?....anyone ???

omg :o :o, tht right there is flyness homy..peace for postin a pic o her...she nice..and yeah, she does it for me eytime...superfly like the spy

You can go drool more on facebook and even try yo luck...who knows...u might just get lucky....just search for Nozipho Nkelemba...and she's all yoz...its an open profile... ;D

damn im hittin her, she mine

that sounds very malevolent (good thing its all in your mind)  ;) ...lol!

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I missed this, or maybe i ignored it.

I think East London has the finest women in S.A ... been there for a year and ive never seen so many fly women in one place ever...   

Never been there but im tempted to cosign. The EL girls i've met are too fly homie.

What do y'all think of her?

She's actually lame, .... She's only a 5 or 6 outta 10 and dat's not good enough. .... If was Claire Mawisa, Carmel Fisher or Zandi Nhlapho, NOW that would be a different story entirely...................................

truth

katlego danke...!!

the best i could do was to ask for a dance. couldnt get to ask for the number. fck after all these years of a hectic crush i get a chance and I blew it. the fear of rejection. I hope shes thinking about me wherever she is.

Miss Deane, do you know where she stays?

btw, Miss Deane, mind if i say something about your looks?

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Peace to East London. Thats my hometown rite thurr. Mdantsane, we gat heat 4real
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
RR, instead of saying something about her looks, post a pic of Ms. Deane. Backshot if you have...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

* popcorn *
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
RR, instead of saying something about her looks, post a pic of Ms. Deane. Backshot if you have...

I missed this, or maybe i ignored it.

I think East London has the finest women in S.A ... been there for a year and ive never seen so many fly women in one place ever...  

Never been there but im tempted to cosign. The EL girls i've met are too fly homie.

What do y'all think of her?

She's actually lame, .... She's only a 5 or 6 outta 10 and dat's not good enough. .... If was Claire Mawisa, Carmel Fisher or Zandi Nhlapho, NOW that would be a different story entirely...................................

truth

katlego danke...!!

the best i could do was to ask for a dance. couldnt get to ask for the number. fck after all these years of a hectic crush i get a chance and I blew it. the fear of rejection. I hope shes thinking about me wherever she is.

Miss Deane, do you know where she stays?

uhhh, I was ordered to log on right away and kinda sweating a bit from this thread... this does make me a lil uncomfortable so id prefer if you dont up any of my pics.  Im average girl, not everyone's guys dream gal.  and im not being modest or underselling myself. 

Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

That not good enough for ya?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
uhhh, I was ordered to log on right away and kinda sweating a bit from this thread... this does make me a lil uncomfortable so id prefer if you dont up any of my pics.  Im average girl, not everyone's guys dream gal.  and im not being modest or underselling myself. 

Im sure everybody's more curious now. This comment may have just up'd the value of your pics by a huge amount.

Should I start an auction thread people?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just pm me a pic already.

You already know I can be trusted with them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:07:59 PM by Bill Hates »