Africasgateway.com

worlds hottest chicks

Mad · 122 · 77626

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
SA hunnies are fresh no question but i have one question, anyone knw who the dame on Rhythm City is, the one whose charecter is going out with the gay nigga, the light skinned brod...shes heat ma man...wus the 4double on her?....anyone ???

She's got her days, sometimes she dont do it 4 me...

omg :o :o, tht right there is flyness homy..peace for postin a pic o her...she nice..and yeah, she does it for me eytime...superfly like the spy

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Mafikeng/Mmabatho chicks pack the most heat...

Second- P.E. Eastern Cape

Third-Sunnyside/Hatfield Pretoria (But most poeple you find here are from different parts of the country)

Ever notice how fly Ethopian women are??? OMG
Real Recognise Real

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
SA hunnies are fresh no question but i have one question, anyone knw who the dame on Rhythm City is, the one whose charecter is going out with the gay nigga, the light skinned brod...shes heat ma man...wus the 4double on her?....anyone ???

She's got her days, sometimes she dont do it 4 me...

omg :o :o, tht right there is flyness homy..peace for postin a pic o her...she nice..and yeah, she does it for me eytime...superfly like the spy

NOT MY TYPE

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile

nygga u got the storyline more on lock than i do!!dammn! i know how them soapies can be!! :D
is a royal thing..

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Mafikeng/Mmabatho chicks pack the most heat...

Second- P.E. Eastern Cape

Third-Sunnyside/Hatfield Pretoria (But most poeple you find here are from different parts of the country)

Ever notice how fly Ethopian women are??? OMG

Ayo V-Dub, it's like we on the same page homey. Man dem Ethiopan chicks is fly for real. Once again a breakdown of S.A. city by city:

1: MafTown / Mmabatho (Tswana mami's is da truth for real!)
2: Cape Flats
3: Umtata
4: Pretoria ('bout 75% of those honies is from other parts of S.A.)
5: Jozi (almost the same thing as Pretoria though Soweto and Gommora chicks is nice, Dobsonville I see you!)
6: P.E.
7. Durban and Bloemfontein
8: Polokwane (one 'a' the most slept-on cities in S.A.)
9: Potchefstroom and Klerksdorp (dem Tswana chicks yo!)
10: E.L. and PieterMaritzburg
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

ok dudes, i have heard you mentioning these places that got nice chicks, but i havent heard one of you chicks calling out queenstown, damn man, im serious, queenstown has the finest chick also, ask those tru fm dudes, they gon tell you that we got big things poppin, cosign on that celebrity ish, f*** the celebs mayn, we got some tight chicks in the streets, reral chicks, fine and hot, you dig?

never been im umtata but i have heard they got dope chicks in there but i keep doubting that coz i know tese three chicks in coming from umtata, and daymn they got some ugly ish goin on, on their faces mayn
Hood.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I think East London has the finest women in S.A ... been there for a year and ive never seen so many fly women in one place ever...  

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
this is the girl that was on Pharrell's Frontin video, I've had endless dreams...

Ladies and gentlemen i present to you, Lanisha Cole

SHE,S OK. NUTHN SPECIAL ABOUT HER. SHE LOOKS LIKE GABRIELLE UNION IN A WAY. AGH MAN, SHE,S JUST OK.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
mayn you couldnt have said it better.  EL  rocks the shit out of me, when i was in that place, mayn i couldnt stop stearing at some fine lady, damn, you just cant focus with that kinda chick around
Hood.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Capital B, up your pic im sure we give tips on what to change so that u can look like her ;D

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
What do y'all think of her?

I like the fact that she lost weight and looks way way better now ( My opinion)
Love the hair and so does she. ::)

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

id leave my wife for nonhle
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

She's actually lame, just a normal average township chick, now coz she's famous cats is like "Ooooohhhhhh My God". She's only a 5 or 6 outta 10 and dat's not good enough. Niggas please enough with da under-achieving celebrity chicks. If was Claire Mawisa, Carmel Fisher or Zandi Nhlapho, NOW that would be a different story entirely...................................
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /