worlds hottest chicks

Mad · 122 · 77649

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
i been hearing some nuccas claiming that the indian chicks are fine , but nhaa i dont believe that shit, that aint true, indian chicks look the same al of em, you just cant see the difference, if you wanna se some nice chicks charlie get your a** to san diego and porta rico and see some nice and hot a**es and some naked hoes dancing before you till your dick starts spittin some sticky liquid on your underwear, damn!!!!
co-sign with that statement, there some phly Indian honeyz on this earth.
I repeat...fcuk your couch

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
a sexy golddigger ne?

Thats my girl right there!
i wud buy her a ferrari jus so i cud smash her any day!
Thats my girl!

Khanyi Mbawu that is!
I aint messsin wit Elana!!!!

oh pliz, you can only afford a 20 bucks crackboy bandana, like the one you were 7 days a week

whats good mad! :D real talk tho,lol,i cant afford dat booty
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm not even gonna deny that i love the Indian womenses. I've dated more Indian girls than any other kind.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I'm not even gonna deny that i love the Indian womenses. I've dated more Indian girls than any other kind.

you must have came across with too much complicated issues in your life nhe? nc nc nc nc nc nc.......smh :(
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
damn, never knew that nucca proverb had such a cute a** bitch

wonder how much was the lobola, dude aint rich, he been gettin some few rands in some coupla joints, but that aint gonna make him rich

the damn muf***er done promoting his whack mmixtape now and his missing, exactley what i said, he just used ag as a way to market that garbage of his, dum f***er, well till he gets back, ima give him the news, i aint the mad rapper for nothing, he just crossed my dick    >:(
Hood.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
My niggas f*** all these Celebrity chicks, walk 'round da streets of this country. There's more heat in the streets than in Celebrityville, real talk. Lemme break it down for y'all, province by province:
 Top 5 Provinces in S.A.
1. North West (got da hottest mami's hands down in S.A.)
2. Western Cape (hottest black, white & coloured mami's in S.A.)
3. Gauteng (Pretoria mami's got niggas goin' to rehab and shit)
4. Eastern Cape (Umtata and P.E. chicks is off da scale)
5. KZN and Free State (Umlazi and Bloem chicks is NICE)

Yo Crook, I see you s'gebeng sam. Umlazi, got the illest broads in KZN, and the sickest apple bottoms in S.A.-- No doubts

CPT they be mad prettiest....The Ladies With Attitude...Hahaha...Kidding, they just know what they want and how to be straight with a nucca
Limpopo got the finest dark skinned broads...period... no one can touch Lim on this one
PTA all them nicest short haired broads....love 'em
East London...Damn...Go there in June and December and expect to see Halle Berry striding the streets
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Decino

• I'm like Deniro and Pacino 'cept they call me Decino.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-3
  • They ain't found cops brave enuff 2 arrest me
    • View Profile
My niggas f*** all these Celebrity chicks, walk 'round da streets of this country. There's more heat in the streets than in Celebrityville, real talk. Lemme break it down for y'all, province by province:
 Top 5 Provinces in S.A.
1. North West (got da hottest mami's hands down in S.A.)
2. Western Cape (hottest black, white & coloured mami's in S.A.)
3. Gauteng (Pretoria mami's got niggas goin' to rehab and shit)
4. Eastern Cape (Umtata and P.E. chicks is off da scale)
5. KZN and Free State (Umlazi and Bloem chicks is NICE)

Yo Crook, I see you s'gebeng sam. Umlazi, got the illest broads in KZN, and the sickest apple bottoms in S.A.-- No doubts

CPT they be mad prettiest....The Ladies With Attitude...Hahaha...Kidding, they just know what they want and how to be straight with a nucca
Limpopo got the finest dark skinned broads...period... no one can touch Lim on this one
PTA all them nicest short haired broads....love 'em
East London...Damn...Go there in June and December and expect to see Halle Berry striding the streets

@crook real talk my nigga, cap city holding it down, i'm swimming in women!

Dub-C

• ghetto heisman
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • if you guilty by affiliation
    • View Profile
its gotta b "Meagan Good" mufucaz!! i conclude!!
f*** rap, I'm wearin a creased tee, eatin ribs! Laughin at you niggaz on MTV Cribs! im dub c yo!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
its gotta b "Meagan Good" mufucaz!! i conclude!!

this dude has got to be bullshiting me, megan goods a** is about 7 cm long, it aint got no weight, niga f*** outta here with that crap, is you one of em light weight muf***ers?
Hood.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Must have had some hard times at the toilet hey Pyro...
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Must have had some hard times at the toilet hey Pyro...

Not really. My mom used to cook curries and stuff when I was growing up, so I was prepared.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
There's some fine Pedi women too man...
M Turn

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
damn, never knew that nucca proverb had such a cute a** bitch

wonder how much was the lobola, dude aint rich, he been gettin some few rands in some coupla joints, but that aint gonna make him rich

the damn muf***er done promoting his whack mmixtape now and his missing, exactley what i said, he just used ag as a way to market that garbage of his, dum f***er, well till he gets back, ima give him the news, i aint the mad rapper for nothing, he just crossed my dick    >:(

ROFLMAO :D :D :D

Mad is the truth!! AG would be really boring without u man! real talk!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
There's some fine Pedi women too man...

cosign, i know this hot hot hot pedi chick who used to be my friend in varsity but she graduated so she left me all laone,

she was quite a nice chick, the kind of chick that leave your eyes out like a toad, she was dope and dudes around the campus were crazy about her, they bought her gifts and offered to take her out on some rides but she used to refuse

many dudes got pissed of when they saw her hangin out with me, they accused me of having muti
Hood.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
SA hunnies are fresh no question but i have one question, anyone knw who the dame on Rhythm City is, the one whose charecter is going out with the gay nigga, the light skinned brod...shes heat ma man...wus the 4double on her?....anyone ???

omg :o :o, tht right there is flyness homy..peace for postin a pic o her...she nice..and yeah, she does it for me eytime...superfly like the spy

You can go drool more on facebook and even try yo luck...who knows...u might just get lucky....just search for Nozipho Nkelemba...and she's all yoz...its an open profile... ;D