Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Quinton Tarantino

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The guy is good but hes excellent at making those popular unorthodox type of movies but the guy is way overrated to a cult status. He made 1 hot movie every 15 year  average "Pulp  Fiction" and Kill Bill comes close to that,thats it. Hes guest appearance in Desperado was a cla**ic.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
hes a talented director but i dislike him cos hes a racist prick >:(

why do u say that?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

why do u say that?

ahh, lets see, maybe its because in every cameo appearence he does in a movie he directs he takes any oppourtunity presented to let the word NIgger come out of his mouth...cant really remember now why i have such a profound dislike for dude except tht i also read somewhere tht he had an altercation with an african american actor about exaclty tht...i admit my facts arent clear but i cant shake it...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quinton Overrated ? WOW. Rascist ? hmmm.i think Spike Lee raised the issue about him using the word NIGGER everytime.i guess everybody could reach their own conclusions,but i highly doubt he's rascist. He's a big WU-TANG fan for one.i don't think it's possible for a racist white man to be a fan of the CLAN.

Dude is nothing short of a genius. End of Story.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
im not takin anything away from dude's movie making concepts and skills but if the thread is sorta like a magnifying gla** on his career we have to air out eything tht concerns him...and for some of his more devoted fans, youl might end up not liking what the AG gestapo is gon unearth on him...wheres Nathan when u need him......

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
i think his not original, his like the puff daddy and mase of the film industry.
or the micheal bolton of that industry.

think his a biter infact, maybe a racist too. but then again, his just the director, not the scriptwriter
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i think his not original, his like the puff daddy and mase of the film industry.

think his a biter infact, maybe a racist too. but then again, his just the director, not the scriptwriter

As far as i know, he writes all his movies ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

forgot to elaborate: his not original, and if he is the writer to all these scripts, then maybe he is racist. i was trying to make excuses for the man.
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

forgot to elaborate: his not original, and if he is the writer to all these scripts, then maybe he is racist. i was trying to make excuses for the man.

i dont knw about resevior dogs and pulp fiction but as far as Kill bill goes the idea was not atall original. the film is actually a remake of another 60s flick, i think it was french or spanish, sum european flick and teh charecters were all jeacked from it, down to the bitch with the eye patch...and bill ofcos...he isnt original in tht regard...check for it...trace back...youl find tht there is plausiblity in what im sayin...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Word! mixture of European meets Asian type of flick.But that part where Umar  gouges that broad's eye out  with two fingers was a killer,he must have copied that technique from a chinese karate flick.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Well the idea of Kill Bill is actually touched upon in Pulp Fiction. Where Uma Thurman tells Travolta that she was in a pilot series on TV about 5 girls who were agents and one asian,one black,one who specializes in Knifes,etc. The idea was just expanded into Kill Bill.Whether he copied or not,it's still a brilliant movie.Actually i searched on google if it's a remake, found nothing.Checked on the Internet Movie Database,found nothing to imply the above.Regardless,dude is still one of the best directors out there. From Video Store Clerk to Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown,Kill Bill,etc, no other director has been able to accomplish what he did,especially for an unknown Newbie.

He's probably the only white director to pay tribute to Blaxploitation movies with Jackie Brown,so don't know about the continuing racist remarks.Oh well,enough of trying to defend him.To each his own i guess.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 05:06:54 PM by MrC »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

It's not the first I'm hearing of this actually. One of our local comedians got into a fist fight at the Cannes with him last year. Security had to be called in the works...

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
making blaxploitation films and listening to wutang doesn't stop you being a racist...

some dude from tht afrikaner haven,'orania',was on sm louis theroux documentary about white supremacy.dude was bragging bout havn a whitney houston cd and talkin bout c?i cn listen 2their music,i dnt despise black ppl,we js all have our place in the world!lol
wich evidently was far away from him...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Actually i searched on google if it's a remake, found nothing.Checked on the Internet Movie Database,found nothing to imply the above.

suffice to say your internet searchin skills need a bit of a tune up ma frend, try lookin for this flick...actually its swedish...

Thriller: A Cruel Picture

then tell me if u think homy is still "original"

sorry for being the devil's advocate