Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Quinton Tarantino

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
@ OINTS

As I mentionted in the post when I said I agree with the critic, I only used that example because it is in line with what I think about the movie. I share a similar opinion about the movie.

I watched the movie knowing what Tarantino was intending to do with the movie, not expecting the usual pop culture bull that we see these days, and for that purpose I think he achieved what he wanted to do.

What everyone else thinks is another story.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Guy Ritchie's Rock n Rolla just flopped so hard like that after he projected numbers between $10 Mil to $20 million first week but raked like $1mill and something.But still imma check it out

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Guy Ritchie's Rock n Rolla just flopped so hard like that after he projected numbers between $10 Mil to $20 million first week but raked like $1mill and something.But still imma check it out

i hear tht after puttin money in the movie and subsequent to the divorce Maddonna is suing and wants her money back...so mister Richie has more than just empty cinema seats to worry about.....poor bastard

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

i hear tht after puttin money in the movie and subsequent to the divorce Maddonna is suing and wants her money back...so mister Richie has more than just empty cinema seats to worry about.....poor bastard

Word!
 I swear Guy Ritchie  must be having nightmares about A-ROD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:55:28 PM by New,Jack »