Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

REMIXING the Crates....(a producer's Lp)....the OFFICIAL thread...

oints · 148 · 45031

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
KRUSCH ENTERPRICES is showing us mad love, on the hype of the flips we've done so far, we managed to score another blog...

http://www.kruschenterprises.blogspot.com/

the Grahamstown office of the successful sneaker and urban apparel, KRUSCH GEAR is going to post up our album as part of their new market strategy "street ball, the soundtracks"...so that good news right there...

when the album is done dont sweat, il put up all the links youl need to get a copy o this right here sure fire cla**ic....

bigups again to all the cats helpin out....ONe :)

Yo, big ups on that move yo. Have got these acapellas for anyone who might be interested:

Jay-Z: Can't knock the hustle
Alicia Keys: You don't know my name
D'angelo (feat. Red and Meth): Left, right
The Temptations: My girl
Marvin Gaye: Sexual healing
Redman: -Can't wait
            -funkorama
            -ride (feat. E3)
            -whateva man

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

fellas, HEADS UP...in preparation for the release of the single im goin to NEED all of you to send me your email addresses via PM, tht way i can give u the sampler after the DJ chops it up and the sinlge's cover for u to critique ...

and to my beloved HipHop enthusiats, we are working tirelessly to compile a lil sneak preview of what we've been doin behind the curtains, it will be ready very very soon...watch this space...ONE

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE!!!...

im quite excited  :D to inform all those who have been following this thread and are interested in knowing whats been going on with the project that two very important things have transpired over the course of the past week...:

1. we have come up with a name for the album
2. we have completed a sampler for you to hear and a cover art that will not only be used to package the sampler but one that will hopefully explain with an artistic clarity what we as musicians and scholars of the HipHop culture feel is a beatmaker's way of paying homage to great songs by great musicans while at the same time giving the listener a glimpse into the individual skills we've collected over the years.

the album is to be called RE-Invention (a producer's album) and will be hosted by Joseph Meegar of the Rap group Real Life Raps With DJ Match on the mix and Cuts...

the sampler will be ready for distribution soon, il keep u posted...in the meantime take a look at the cover... ;)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I'd redo the font on the cover maybe? Artwork is ILL though.

Congrats San, can't wait to hear this  ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I'd redo the font on the cover maybe? Artwork is ILL though.

Congrats San, can't wait to hear this  ;D

peace Rob, its a good thing you gave ur feed on the cover...ima hit up ma graphics guy and get him on tht font, that way i can put it up here again, get feed on it and have it settled then... ;) that was the whole idea behind the thread so yeah....One

another thing, u know U, Trompie and Biz gon have a front row seat on them shits...ima lace u up with the sampler well before hand and then after i can post it here...purks o the binness  ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Yo :o
I've finally arrived in PTA. Time to finish my remixes and beats and send em through.
Oints sorry I didnt keep ya updated homie.

Im looking to push in an extra piece though. I should have time

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
isall wood like omar epps homy ;), im startved thou, get at me with tht heat soon, all is in order, working to get a proffesional photographer on the project to try and capture the right image to explain what we all about, her and Rebbi's graf designer are going to cook up a mean a** cover for the album, sumin guranteed to match the quality of beats we've put together.....ONe

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

The_Dharma_Bum

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
I think that shit is dope, the font in the middle is a little bit hard to read but its straight really, the whole vinyl sleeve idea is ill though

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I think that shit is dope, the font in the middle is a little bit hard to read but its straight really, the whole vinyl sleeve idea is ill though

sweet  ;D, we'l work on gettting the middle font's opacity increased then  ;)

oh and Dharma, the Cla**ic is causing havoc this side dun, a dope suprice for cats when the sampler drops...NICE  ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
bigups ma nigga....
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

oh and Dharma, the Cla**ic is causing havoc this side dun, a dope suprice for cats when the sampler drops...NICE  ;)
Can I hear it?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Can I hear it?

ocos, im sending it to ur PM right now ma nigg

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
bigups ma nigga....

Meegar is tearing up those beats that you sent me homes, we were almost tempeted use all o them shits..this project is going to revolutionise the way remix projects are to be viewed for a long time to come...

had a meeting with Leminah Chifadza, shes a brilliant Photographer. if u think the sampler cover is nice, wait till u see the ALbum Cover..she is very talented, something that will be proven in due time...

im very excited... :D