K9 tha Pedigree Purebread

Bondizzo · 55 · 12068

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

hey guys have you ever heard what mandela said to the people of mvezo village when he visisted the palce after his was sworn as the president of sa in 1996? check it out

he said " people of mvezo, i will build you houses.................[just when they thought mandela has came into their rescue he continues and says].........toilet houses......[they were dissapointed to death and booed at him]

ha ha ha ha what a funny shit

well it appears as if even the toilet houses were never built, and so mandela visited mvezo village during the late 2000's and had a chat with some of the villagers there and one of them asked him " he mandela wawungathanga uzakusakhela izindlu zangasese? [ hey mandela didnt you said you are going to build us toilets?......the old man said ......." hawu akudlalwa nani na? [ arent you used to jokes ]

ha ha ha ha ha ha
Hood.

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
I have to agree with Luv Byte - The other 2 tracks are --- mmmm - noisy
Yall gotta work on the production - I dig the flow - the rhymes are ayt - Still room for improvement - But it jus goes to show tht you could make tht dope - HARRRRD shit if you were on the right beats -
Ca$h - you gotta work on the beats bro - maybe you should stop rapping and focus more on the beats - do not even try read between the lines - nice melodies but way too loud and all over the place - dont worry im also still learning this shiaat
for example listen to this beat - and I jus cant clean it - what a mission - I think I need some lessons from Kritik :P- kakakaka
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

mad rapper

• bitch wha'the fuck?
    • REP: +0/-1
  • my mom& dad have been together since they were 2
    • View Profile
I think this K9 motherfcer is an a**hole I'd like to lick hs balls
mandela has decided to join the shikota couple but only under one condition " they must organize him 5 strippers and one gay dude just to spice things up"......when aske about this he said " eat pussy or die tryin"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
whos this? who do you think you foolin

this is so inmature im not oing to entertain it a sec, help yourself jerk, you deserve it
Hood.

Zeb

• AG Regular
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
e e e e e - mfo - ke kutlwa mfo a re ke jeke mfo - eish eish eish eish - kondoy mfo -
Kritik is sick wit the beats bro - the only jerking i know is jerking for beats holmes - LOL - Keep the Peace home - LPH - Love Peace and Happiness ;D
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I have to agree with Luv Byte - The other 2 tracks are --- mmmm - noisy
Yall gotta work on the production - I dig the flow - the rhymes are ayt - Still room for improvement - But it jus goes to show tht you could make tht dope - HARRRRD shit if you were on the right beats -
Ca$h - you gotta work on the beats bro - maybe you should stop rapping and focus more on the beats - do not even try read between the lines - nice melodies but way too loud and all over the place - dont worry im also still learning this shiaat
for example listen to this beat - and I jus cant clean it - what a mission - I think I need some lessons from Kritik :P- kakakaka

they tracks weren't produced by Cash, remember K9 I told you infinite's beats are a bit too loud, its hard to mix

Zeb

• AG Regular
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
Oh my bad - yeah tht infinite dude gotta work on tht
but i can hear where he's going - if he keeps working on it - he'll be dope :-X
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Ahh ok, thanks for clarifying that for me was unaware of that, Congolese..eh? so do you speak French too? The tracks are ok, in my opinion, I see where you trying to go with them, just those synth beats are getting a bit tired to me, some of the lines were nice, so they pay you in dollars in SA? why's that?

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yeah I speak french even got 2 tracks in French, yo bondizzo, wat tracks did u upload? Coz LET IT BUMP is a Smokey beat, not Infinite, and CALL ME is a K-ZO beat not Infinite 2
9 tha Pedigree

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
cool, yeah the multilingual aspect of your craft will work in your favor, francophone rap has a pretty big market.. my boy Sylabil Spill out in Germany is originally from Kinshasa, lyrically he's one of the nicest in the game in Germany right now, peep the vid

easy

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Shit the link 4 the vid dont wana show, ima check it out later, yeah french hip hop is big, and the good thing is that most of them are from Africa
9 tha Pedigree

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
damn, this k9 kid must be some refugee nigga from congo, ha h ha, heard some dudes been blowing up some brains in congo and raping some bitches in the mountains, damn, that country is f***ed up, more like zimbabawe

seems to me that the crackboys are a bunch of refugees, just homeless f***s from nowhere and cash came into their rescue and trafficked the bicth out of em, ha ha what a smart way of doing music and busness
Hood.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ mad rapper, im not even gonna entertain dat
9 tha Pedigree

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I met this really hot Congolese chick a while back. She was Miss Campus SA last year. Hot as hell with an amazing body.

Think I'll give her a call later.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I met this really hot Congolese chick a while back. She was Miss Campus SA last year. Hot as hell with an amazing body.

Think I'll give her a call later.

a congolese hot? you sure you were not halucinating? nigga u ben somking some weed?
Hood.