what are you working on?

drummu · 22 · 9044

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Im working on....... sumthing..... Not named yet.... & that's because I got 4 trax layed down... So since im in bloem..... Ima work wuth the sickest in mu city (Kulax, Mictacula, SPN Davillain & Big bux(PRODUCERS))..... on the Collabo's side i still got decisions to make.... AYTE.

aight sarcastic, why dont you and me form a super group man? dont you think it would be big?
Hood.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
Do we have to ask who will be the third member of the "Super Group"?

@mad dude remember we were once a tag team on AG dawg and we ran atleast one thread, dude we should like run more, thats if you are in.

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Im working on....... sumthing..... Not named yet.... & that's because I got 4 trax layed down... So since im in bloem..... Ima work wuth the sickest in mu city (Kulax, Mictacula, SPN Davillain & Big bux(PRODUCERS))..... on the Collabo's side i still got decisions to make.... AYTE.

aight sarcastic, why dont you and me form a super group man? dont you think it would be big?

It woul be nice i guess... but you aint in my location as far i remember... Or shall we do a collabo first... lay your verse and post it to me or vice versa... I did that before.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

@ swordsman- yhe i feel you dog, we were on some crazy shit and the last time ichekced you and me used to pm each other on some deal, but now you just quit posting me siht, you just went quit mayne, dont know whats happenin, pm so that we can continue the busines mayne, im f***ing serious about this whole shit. you dig me?

@ sarcastic- dude my request still stands, i want this shit, im serious mayne, the location ish is a problem but im sure we can work something out, we can use the phone to keep in touch and on some occasions, i can travel to your hood in bloem, i dont have a problem with that, we can hoook up and combine our ideas and come up a concrete ish, you dig me?
Hood.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

@ sarcastic- dude my request still stands, i want this shit, im serious mayne, the location ish is a problem but im sure we can work something out, we can use the phone to keep in touch and on some occasions, i can travel to your hood in bloem, i dont have a problem with that, we can hoook up and combine our ideas and come up a concrete ish, you dig me?

I suppose we can work on suthin... Let deal with the details VIA PM, you dig?
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

I suppose we can work on suthin... Let deal with the details VIA PM, you dig?

i got you dudes, we on this ish, ive laready pm'ed you now gime that feeedback
Hood.