Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Book heads

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Currently reading Indaba, My Children by Credo Mutwa. The cover says 'African Tribal History, Legends, Customs and Religious Beliefs' . Was recommended by a friend of mine and I haven't really gotten to the crux, only on page 80. I'll let you know when I'm done.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Currently reading Indaba, My Children by Credo Mutwa. The cover says 'African Tribal History, Legends, Customs and Religious Beliefs' . Was recommended by a friend of mine and I haven't really gotten to the crux, only on page 80. I'll let you know when I'm done.

who ?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

oh shit. i bought this just before i left joburg...weird.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

who ?

Okay I won't let you know Sir Black.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
funny...also reading 'indaba my children'...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
more like groupies...

im not callin it tho!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
more like groupies...

im not callin it tho!

Jees you're really on my case today hintoni und'phuphile?

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Ive read Toni Morrison's The bluest Eye, yo I think it's amazing bu feel I was kind of late.

Tried reading "Indaba, my children" but got tired of having to renew it for the library every now and then, it's so big so I think I need to get my own copy.

Frantz Fanon's Black Skin, white mask...
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Cool can someme1 rate the Credo Mutwa book when they are done??Ive seen his interview on Youtube a while back and he was talking about how "Zulu" is not a coincidental tribal name....suggested that they might have been able to time_travel through the clouds hence the name.

He also explained that the reason we have so many children missing in SA is that some elitist groups are trying to defy nature by increasing their lifespan..........He even explained how a ritual killing takes place.......only time I remember being scared I tell you (oops that and when I got Robbed in Jozi)

I feel He is very knowlegeable and has insight especially concerning African tradition and cultures. The only time I felt "maybe hes getting old" is when he says he was abducted by unknown creatures which ba**ically had their way with Him. I respect my elders so I wont throw mud on His name but there are some things that I do not believe that he talks about.......... 8)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Anyone who believes the shit Credo and David Icke write need to get their heads checked.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Anyone who believes the shit Credo and David Icke write need to get their heads checked.

:D....so u know this fella?But really jo Credo didnt sound too convincing about getting molested by "outer world beings", he says he turned Bi after the experience .......Im just gonna go ahead and a**ume thats the old_man in him talking......

YET you can never take away the knowledge and insight that he has when it comes to African cultures.....he's like a walking encyclopedia of African cultures.......still getting the book.......u mad homie?? ???
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
can never take away the knowledge and insight that he has when it comes to African cultures.....he's like a walking encyclopedia of African cultures.......still getting the book.......

what he said