Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Weezy Interview

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Weezy is funny man.His now in my top 3 three for giving crazy interviews.

1. Dat Nigga Daz - Dude is Hilarious
2. Jungle - Nas's Little Brother - Reckless Reckless talk.But dude earned his stripes.Most people compare him to Killa Black,Havoc's deceased brother in terms of notoriety. Funny dude as well.
3. Weezy

List your top 3's.I'll see if i can find some Daz and Jungle Interviews. LOL !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Weezy is funny man.His now in my top 3 three for giving crazy interviews.

1. Dat Nigga Daz - Dude is Hilarious
2. Jungle - Nas's Little Brother - Reckless Reckless talk.But dude earned his stripes.Most people compare him to Killa Black,Havoc's deceased brother in terms of notoriety. Funny dude as well.
3. Weezy

List your top 3's.I'll see if i can find some Daz and Jungle Interviews. LOL !!!

lol. Nice one MRC

But i think Kanye West takes the cake.
@cash_sog

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Redman, 50 Cent and Blaq Poet.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Z-DIGITAL

• THE IMAGECHEF
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-10
  • Cookin food for thought>>>>>THE IMAGE CHEF
    • View Profile
I think weezy is a lot smarter than some peeps would like to notice........read between the lines. Dudes actually makin a lotta sense. Like theres a lot of indoctrination as far as reading is concerned, Im not soliciting tha peeps shouldn't read but just be carefull of what you read coz sometimes that shit can f*** with you kinda like programme your train of thought. A good example without tryina go off topic would be, look at what the Bible did to black people....it lead them to stray from their beliefs the most merciless form of indoctrination laced with a lotta bullshit. So I can identify whith where weezy's coming from. You dont gotta get your stripes from nobody if you think your smart or intelligent and you certainly dont need approval or permission. I dont think his sales would be as high, although not to say sales determine intelligence. All Im saying is if one were to pay attention to some of the shit he writes about and research some of the shit he refers to youd come to conclude that this dude reads a shit load..................

Just my thoughts.
spit flows so much you have to grow gills
Or you'll drown when my flows spill
Push me I'll make you run a suicide drill
To see through my WINDOWS i charge you GATE BILLS.....

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I think weezy is a lot smarter than some peeps would like to notice........read between the lines. Dudes actually makin a lotta sense. You dont gotta get your stripes from nobody if you think your smart or intelligent and you certainly dont need approval or permission. I dont think his sales would be as high, although not to say sales determine intelligence. All Im saying is if one were to pay attention to some of the shit he writes about and research some of the shit he refers to youd come to conclude that this dude reads a shit load..................

Agree. Weezy is one of the most intellectually stimulating rappers out there. of course he does rap about popping bottles and a whole lot of ignat ish, but dam on the carter so many tracks about bigger issues from politics, to love, to the state of hip hop. people need to listen to music and not skim trough it.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Good interview - as in good questions, well researched. But Jesus, is it actually possible for someone to be this stupid?

I mean that seriously. It's almost as if Wayne is taking the piss. I mean this:

I don’t read a damn thing. That’s why I don’t write music. I’m too cool to be reading and writing…I’m a very intelligent nigga. I can read like a motherf***a. I don’t want motherf***as to think I’m illiterate.

You’re in college so…

I don’t read, other than that shit.

But we talking about books for leisure.

Nah, I’ve done that like once or twice. It’s just not my thing. I’m not into made-up stories.

You know how people get together and they like, “Yo, you read…”

I’m not even in that conversation circle. That would be crazy, I can’t answer nothing so why would I sit there and talk? I ain’t read no books. I sit and watch ESPN all day. I can tell you what happened in sports. I do what floats my boat. If you trying to figure out where I get this talk, that’s me. I’m born with that. I don’t have no brothers, no sisters. My brother is 6-years-old. My dad ain’t never had one of those. And the one I called pops, he pa**ed. My momma, she do her cooking thing. I’m an intelligent nigga,. I just refuse to be dumb.

Does he not actually realise what he's saying? Can he not hear what's coming out of his own mouth? Does he actually have a brain and if so is it larger than a small walnut?

Can't believe I actually read that. Bleh.

Yo Somebody forgot a little Wizzy cd in car, I’ve been looking for the song comfortable ft. Babyface for a while now and I got that album now which just landed on my lap (The Carter3) anyways the guy has got some whack rhymes OMG “……I will never 1, 2, 3, forget". I was thinking what crazy bull is this, someone actually invested some good money on that piece of garbage. I heard not too long ago that this album actually did pretty well in the states…….what’s going on to this generation’s taste in music???
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Lol! Seems like ur generation(grammy nomination board) feelin him too. How many nominations he get again yall?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"