Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

join konvict sa

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I think we should start a thread for R&B battles, where dudes can post their love songs' lyrics or tracks.

We could then see who can love the hardest.

**LMAo**

i was wondering where you where.....

Just got in from Ventersdorp. Left Joburg this morning at 4 after being at the Whisky festival last night, so I don't feel too hot right now.

I spent money on some good whiskys last night. A bottle of Single&Single and a bottle of Maker's Mark. Now I am officially broke.

feel your pain homes, needed to save up and buy ma wiz a ticket to fly over here and bless the god with a hundred kids so im in a financial rut right now....but now the more important matter at hand, we need to unmask the fake jakes that have been going around masquerading as tht nigga Touch...get the Cryptologists cuz cos im convinced this right here is the MAD rapist, unless spelling mistakes like that in all the posts are part of some worped genome project teh two of them where part of... ???

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
he he he heeeeeee

i wonder who is this touch fool? this must be that nathan kak or cashi

i dont believe this a second
Hood.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

i guess its also cos nowhere in his "exposure" schematic does he say anything about alos shining the light on up and coming producers...i feel a bit un appreciated right now, and here i was thinkin i migiht get the chance to have that prison door slammed on one o my beats :-\

hey, i've got that sound on my nu fl studio kit :D in fact i'mo make a few beats ryt now wid that konvikt sooundtag see if i can sell it 2 some1- good marketing...for me of course, i neva thot about it b4, but since konvict are comin down- and we have 'yet to be named' SA artists on the label-cats cant questiin the plausibility of me being down wid em. Man, i can make a killin here :D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

i guess its also cos nowhere in his "exposure" schematic does he say anything about alos shining the light on up and coming producers...i feel a bit un appreciated right now, and here i was thinkin i migiht get the chance to have that prison door slammed on one o my beats :-\

hey, i've got that sound on my nu fl studio kit :D in fact i'mo make a few beats ryt now wid that konvikt sooundtag see if i can sell it 2 some1- good marketing...for me of course, i neva thot about it b4, but since konvict are comin down- and we have 'yet to be named' SA artists on the label-cats cant questiin the plausibility of me being down wid em. Man, i can make a killin here :D

Oh shit! For real! :o
Damn brah, swing that fl kit this way! ;D

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
^I'll trade for sumn dope, wat'u got? I need sum synths- or a rare drum kit  ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Aight, lets talk drumkits then.

wat u offerin? i need to up my arsenal...i dont need the pop ones (timbaland, polo, neptunes, etc) i need sum far out "weird shit"

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

wat u offerin? i need to up my arsenal...i dont need the pop ones (timbaland, polo, neptunes, etc) i need sum far out "weird shit"
9th wonder? ;D.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
shit i got murder more cats here on ag, f*** it, this dude got to sign me or else ima realse a mixtape diss album to akon and t pain, ima murder them so hard they wont even want to go public
Hood.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

9th wonder? ;D.

9th wonder? c'mon u can do better than that dude, i'll pm u the link to the akon kit. And I'll keep an ear out fo ya beats, so wen i hear sumn i want i'll holla @ u...simply put- u owe me  :D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

And then there was a Proffessional DERAILMENT.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

9th wonder? ;D.

9th wonder? c'mon u can do better than that dude, i'll pm u the link to the akon kit. And I'll keep an ear out fo ya beats, so wen i hear sumn i want i'll holla @ u...simply put- u owe me  :D

Lol. This dude. aight man

i dont think you are fully conscious of the deal you just think you bargained for yourself there, contracts with Keisor Soze are often worded like this one...be weary  :-[