join konvict sa

t-bo touch

• touchhh.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-13
  • 90.4-96.4
    • View Profile

this is a call out to all rappers, wannabe rappers, rnb girls and guys

konvict music is about to launch studios in south africa soon on the 20 of december

we are searching for young talented rappers who are desperate to make it in the music world

the only thing you are asked to do is that you take these battles that you have here on africasgateway.com seriously as they might allow you a chance to stand infront of akon

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

konvict music is about to launch studios in south africa soon on the 20 of december

we are searching for young talented rappers who are desperate to make it in the music world

the only thing you are asked to do is that you take these battles that you have here on africasgateway.com seriously as they might allow you a chance to stand infront of akon

not that im chasing your threads around or anything but i just read this and it screamed exploitation to me, i mean looking for talent is one thing but looking for people who are desperate is entirely another thing. at first glance it reads like you are going to milk the cow and throw away the utters when the milks done you feel me?

people are going to come forward and be a part of what you are doing because they belive in the humanitarian ethos that you shuld have their best interests at heart and as such they can entrust their futures to you and what you are trying to build, the last thing they want to be worried about is being used and abused because they where "desperate" to be heard...

so be carefull with your wording, it stings... ;)

t-bo touch

• touchhh.......
  • Foot Soldier
  • 90.4-96.4
    • View Profile

not that im chasing your threads around or anything but i just read this and it screamed exploitation to me, i mean looking for talent is one thing but looking for people who are desperate is entirely another thing. at first glance it reads like you are going to milk the cow and throw away the utters when the milks done you feel me?

people are going to come to you entrusting their futures to you and what you are trying to build, the last thing they want to worried about is being used and abused because they where "desperate" to be heard...

no no not at all i enjoy that people are giving me a feedback on this you know

cant complain on receiving some advice, sorry guys my bad

thanks man, i really dont want to mess this one up

i'l see you tommorrow

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
cum on now touch...if u an R&B person, how the hell are u supposed to showcase yo talent here on the battles...same goes for the emcees, they can write all those rhymes but fail to spit them live...we been askin a lot of them to post their tracks and only a few hav managed to do dat...

I guess u'll hav to look into that...maybe ask them to post a track wer they spittin the rhymes u liked... ;)

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Cmon oints, i know most ppl dont like touch (i know he has a attitude problem at times lol)
but lets give the dude a chance to prove himself  8)

Yo touch, ill only take this seriously if u give me a shout out on ur show 2moro, ill be listening  :D :D :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Cmon oints, i know most ppl dont like touch (i know he has a attitude problem at times lol)
but lets give the dude a chance to prove himself  8)

Yo touch, ill only take this seriously if u give me a shout out on ur show 2moro, ill be listening  :D :D :D

nah nah homey, i got no problem with Touch, i just dont like the way he words his messages. i can go as far as saying i dont belive this is legit, the way this has been relayed to us has lacked all traces of proffessionalism, i dont see anywhere here a metro FM endorcement for this let alone a Konvit music endorcement...where are these so called posters he's going to be dishing out in "the villages", the least u can do is put one up here for us to see.

and even if this was like some sort of un official leak story how are we to know that this nicca really is T Bo Touch...i agree, if its actually him, he should give a shoutout or sumin on the show tomorrow and say sumin along the lines of

"i was on africasgateway lastnight and i told the cats there about...."

dodgy biness here cuz

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Producers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

i guess its also cos nowhere in his "exposure" schematic does he say anything about alos shining the light on up and coming producers...i feel a bit un appreciated right now, and here i was thinkin i migiht get the chance to have that prison door slammed on one o my beats :-\

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Ey yal is too critical bout useless things..this reali is touch..but onda real thou, i think da selection criteria aint upto scratch..so if u could look into that!.
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
yeah oints go easy on duke...LOL

u never know boet
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yeah oints go easy on duke...LOL

u never know boet

word, plus we got a tape coming out, we might need homey's radio connect to get it heard  ;)  ;)...

t-bo touch

• touchhh.......
  • Foot Soldier
  • 90.4-96.4
    • View Profile
wel basicaly its not like we are only going to promote the label with only the strategies that  i have mentioned

what i told is just some of the things we are going to be doing, the promoters will get back to me with all the details as soon as thier are done with their preparation

theres more than what i mentioned, this ss going to be big

we have also looked at a number of things that we can use to promote this, we are also busy doing a tv ad and laso a radio ad

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think we should start a thread for R&B battles, where dudes can post their love songs' lyrics or tracks.

We could then see who can love the hardest.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I think we should start a thread for R&B battles, where dudes can post their love songs' lyrics or tracks.

**LMAo**

i was wondering where you where.....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

**LMAo**

i was wondering where you where.....

Just got in from Ventersdorp. Left Joburg this morning at 4 after being at the Whisky festival last night, so I don't feel too hot right now.

I spent money on some good whiskys last night. A bottle of Single&Single and a bottle of Maker's Mark. Now I am officially broke.