Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Masta Ace, Strick and DJ Flo Fader at Party People

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yeah true dat...yo check me n my peeps roll up in zula sum months back and there is supposed to be open mic sessions...but they didnt allow us saying"..we had a meeting this morning and we dont do hip hop acts no more"...from sum white boy...almost smacked that swighty...telling me its only percussions etc...kinda felt kak...but ya...will pop in thurr!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Raw Legend why did you have to move, we could have gone together eish!!!!! Now I have to drive all the way to Long Street, it’s crazy far!!! LOL but anyway, I’ll have a good time for the both of us!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
zula you must show your girl some love. its beakers birthday. and shes in the hooooouuuse!!!

i think tots (lots) shoud be just about fine ;D

...go go go shawty its your birthday. we're gonna party like its your birthday...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL ayobaness
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
WOW!!

what a phenominal performance by Masta Ace... it left me speechless. the structure of the set, projection, breath control, crowd interaction, damn! That's the level of emceeing i been waiting to see all my life. the old man took us back to school.
and plus bustin' all the joints the crowd knows and loves, everybody rhyming along, too ill. Haven't seen that many heads (and retired heads) in one place in a long time.
Flo Fada was great too on the humble

Big up to Kenzhero, he's got to be one of the most inspiring Hip Hop promoters we've had yet. and Lee, held it down as usual

but what the hell is the deal with the politricks?!!! Why did they sabortage Nthabi???  >:( >:( >:(

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Yeah! i missed out then... stood outside for almost 2 hours tryna get in... got peeved by the slow nature of the queue so i left... my loss then...

nthabi - sabotaged?  explain please what happened?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

polaris

• AG Hustler
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
Yeah! i missed out then... stood outside for almost 2 hours tryna get in... got peeved by the slow nature of the queue so i left... my loss then...

nthabi - sabotaged?  explain please what happened?

u left???...damn, i just skipped the line man, went straight to the front. I figured if i stood in the line, i might only make it in when the performance was done.

As for the Nthabi sabotage...
The crowd challenged Masta Ace to a freestyle so he asked Lee to call emcees in the crowd to do a pa**e freestyle with him. So a few mc's were called up. The crowd wanted Nthabi, Lee called Reason, Smurf etc but Reason called Nthabi on.

Then Flo Fada throws a beat in, they all doing 4bars and pa**in the mic but as soon as Nthabi gets the mic, both the beat and the mic fade..we couldn't hear anything she had to say but as soon as she pa**es the mic to the next mc, the sound is resuscitated.  :-\

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 05:27:35 PM by Polaris Osiris »

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Haven't seen that many heads (and retired heads) in one place in a long time.

so the heads came out to play ;D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

u left???...damn, i just skipped the line man, went straight to the front. I figured if i stood in the line, i might only make it in when the performance was done.

thats the last time i ever stand in line at a party people gig.

As for the Nthabi sabotage...
The crowd challenged Masta Ace to a freestyle so he asked Lee to call emcees in the crowd to do a pa**e freestyle with him. So a few mc's were called up. The crowd wanted Nthabi, Lee called Reason, Smurf etc but Reason called Nthabi on.

Then Flo Fada throws a beat in, they all doing 4bars and pa**in the mic but as soon as Nthabi gets the mic, both the beat and the mic fade..we couldn't hear anything she had to say but as soon as she pa**es the mic to the next mc, the sound is resuscitated.  :-\

that does smell fishy... ironically she and reason were right in front of me in the line next thing there were gone...

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
ironically she and reason were right in front of me in the line next thing there were gone...

u should've followed them Black ;D

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ironically she and reason were right in front of me in the line next thing there were gone...

in hindsite. i shud've... 

decided not to do that joint motho

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

so u missed a cool, free gig for AG ;D *its worse than i thought" (im kidding)...why not?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

so u missed a cool, free gig for AG ;D *its worse than i thought" (im kidding)...why not?

not for AG... i logged in to post a beat... decided not to go cos the drive is daunting... and arsenal is playing chelsea...

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

i dont believe u :P
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:09:44 PM by motho »

polaris

• AG Hustler
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
Haven't seen that many heads (and retired heads) in one place in a long time.

so the heads came out to play ;D

yeh. i guess old artists like Masta Ace r the only hope we'll see some of the veterans at gigs. age is bond  ;D