www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
two people standing and one gives head...you must be tall....
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL Zeb stop being gross!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
It was the shit man, way too packed but i think (FOR ME) it was the best performance at PP!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly

fana-galor

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
It was just not her day and shit like that happens...

she, reason and a couple of people were in front of me in line and i heard her say to someone she felt like shit... so maybe it wasnt her day.

Nthabi is one of the illest freestlye female mcs so I'm going to believe she has a bad day. What is up between her and Reason anyway? R they a couple?They were very close but then later I saw reason with another girl who I think is Nthabi's friend. Maybe she was upset that he was cheating and that effected her. If I had been sabotaged I also wouldn't carry on.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I dont know.. I had a good time. Getting in wasnt really a problem if you know your way around.  ;)

The performance was cool, although I thought the sound coulda been better. I liked the fact that he did a wide range of his catalogue. Eminem should pay this man royalties for jackin his style like that. Shits disgusting.

The only let down for me was the freestyle at the end. I dont really think anyone killed it killed it. Not even Ace..Not like Wordsworth killed it anyway... ive heard better freestyles.. I think Nthabi should have stuck it out and came back on again....There was nothing wrong with the mics... 

Only Agian I met was NuwePussy..
Good look for sayin hi. I woulda never known that was u..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile
You can't really complain about Kenzhero playing old tracks - that's the brand he has very successfully built up for Party People. It's very easy to say that he should be playing new (or different) music, but if he was the place would have probably been empty.

nah i'm not saying he should play different music or that he shouldn't play old tracks but i think there's a variety of other tracks out there with a sound similar to the kind of vibe his brand is about, that he could play. it doesn't necessarily have to be the exact same playlist all the time.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
wow sounds like it was dope!! was it jumping? Ace Oner can rock a party!! How long did he perform for?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Nthabi is one of the illest freestlye female mcs so I'm going to believe she has a bad day. What is up between her and Reason anyway? R they a couple?They were very close but then later I saw reason with another girl who I think is Nthabi's friend. Maybe she was upset that he was cheating and that effected her. If I had been sabotaged I also wouldn't carry on.

this is so funny. :)

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
I wonder if ppl like Pete Rock r ever gonna come down to Africa...I mean that would be the day.
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ