Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Immortal Technique To Aid Children In Afghanistan

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile

Immortal Technique will perform Nov. 20 in San Francisco at the DNA Lounge to raise funds for Omeid International, a human rights organization. The money raised will aid Omeid International’s plans to construct a medical center and medical center in Kabul, Afghanistan. In addition to the performance, Technique is also putting up $10,000 of his own money and traveling to the region to make sure construction is completed.

“My people this was not brought to you by some corporate sponsor, nor was it manufactured by some organization that takes 60% of the $ donated for “administrative” purposes. I am not a millionaire. I am not a movie star or a charity organization. I am just a man that heard the call and responded,” Technique said of his involvement.

Set for a March 2009 opening, the Amin Institute will aid in the care and rehabilitation of some two million orphaned and 60,000 homeless children in Afghanistan. Safe housing, medical care, education and psychiatric services will be provided to twenty displaced children.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
HE SHOULD JUST TONE DOWN ON HIS ANGER, I MEAN ITS FOR THE KIDS, IT WOULD BE INTERESTING THOUGH TO HEAR HIS a**ESMENT ON "THE REGION"...

HE SHOULD MAYBE SUBMITT A REPORT TO THE WHITE HOUSE ON THE PROGRESS IN AFGHAN*GIGGLES*, RESPECT INDEED TO IMMORTAL...

LETS JUST HOPE THE NEW OBAMA ADMIN WILL BE MORE INCLUSIVE AND RECOGNISE THE MOVEMENT FOR IT REALLY IS!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:45:25 PM by blaQdust »
The fall of capitalism is imminent

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
Respect To Immo,

Will we ever see him in South Africa??
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
HE SHOULD JUST TONE DOWN ON HIS ANGER, I MEAN ITS FOR THE KIDS,

"Tell the Children the Truth", it is the same as telling Ben Sharpa to tone down on his style so that he can sell to the Ama Kip Kip kids,

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
If you're serious about wanting to see Immortal Technique in SA...

http://eventful.com/performers/immortal-technique-/P0-001-000003377-9

Click on that link, then click the 'demand it' button on the Immortal Technique page on Eventful.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Technique does mention Cape Town in one of the songs in revolutionery vol.2
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

Immortal Technique will perform Nov. 20 in San Francisco at the DNA Lounge to raise funds for Omeid International, a human rights organization. The money raised will aid Omeid International’s plans to construct a medical center and medical center in Kabul, Afghanistan. In addition to the performance, Technique is also putting up $10,000 of his own money and traveling to the region to make sure construction is completed.

“My people this was not brought to you by some corporate sponsor, nor was it manufactured by some organization that takes 60% of the $ donated for “administrative” purposes. I am not a millionaire. I am not a movie star or a charity organization. I am just a man that heard the call and responded,” Technique said of his involvement.

Set for a March 2009 opening, the Amin Institute will aid in the care and rehabilitation of some two million orphaned and 60,000 homeless children in Afghanistan. Safe housing, medical care, education and psychiatric services will be provided to twenty displaced children.

a man of his word, as angry as he sounds, he still raps for a purpose, not a lot of people do that nowadays
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
im an avid fan of this lyrical prophet...much repsect...he is like mandela in a way...fighting for the people and for whats right this homy is lyrically insane...crippling any one who dare return symbols ...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!