Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Eminem new album Relapse

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
The announcement was made on Eminem’s satellite radio station, Shade 45, during the on-air "release party" for his new book, The Way I Am. "There are a lot of fake album titles floating out there – a lot of bullshit titles," he said. "The real title of my album that’s coming out is ... Relapse." He also played a cut from the album, called I ’m Having a Relapse. "Guess who’s back ?" it begins, with Slim Shady’s familiar vim.
Over the last few months, the project was rumored to have been titled both King Mathers and Empack. Also at the soiree were 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, L-L Cool J and The Alchemist.
Relapse will be the rapper’s first release since 2005’s not-so-aptly named greatest hits compilation, Curtain Call. Eminem’s last original album was Encore, in 2004.

Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
HE'S BECOME IRRELEVANT OVER THE YEARS... :)
The fall of capitalism is imminent

Ritchie

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Eminem - Im having a relapse

LINK REMOVED/audio/20617146f1166a42/

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Eminem erelevent? What the f*** are you smoking dude! Eminem is onoint always has always will be! Regardless of what year it is dude will still drop good shit. He single hand ended Ja-Rules music career! who else did sometihng like that?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Eminem erelevent? What the f*** are you smoking dude! Eminem is onoint always has always will be! Regardless of what year it is dude will still drop good shit. He single hand ended Ja-Rules music career! who else did sometihng like that?

you obviously dont know the whole story;...DMX had a hand the a**asination of Ja's career, Busta too, Jay Z too, Dr Dre too, Eminem too but the guy who can be blamed for instigating the whole debalce was 50 Cent...do your research dun  ;)

and more on the subject of whats being talked about, i listened to Em's mixtape (global warming), a prelude to the droppin of his new Lp. it wasnt half bad, the wordplay is still present, the feel for good good beats is very very present, the concepts in the song are smart and witty. i liked it, but i cant really say i was ready to listen to it. what i mean is after bumpin some EMC, Heltah Skeltah, Statik selektah and most of this year's albums i kinda found it hard to switch and redirect ma eardrum to that kind of qurkey tone of rap that he normaly delivers, im not saying he's irrelevant to the current nature of world events or the goings on in the ghettos of the world, he cant be, he's an artist in america, they have more than enough to say right now. my only concern is that in all honesty the nature of hiphop suprisingly enough has changed since 2005, he's gon have to switch his mode of delivery if he is to remain viable, unless ofcos he has enough faith in his pull and fan loyalty.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

you obviously dont know the whole story;...DMX had a hand the a**asination of Ja's career, Busta too, Jay Z too, Dr Dre too, Eminem too but the guy who can be blamed for instigating the whole debalce was 50 Cent...do your research dun  ;)

Jay had a hand too??
M Turn

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Jay had a hand too??

word...leme explain

ja was gettin mad shine in the source, cos he was boys with Benzzino and the hangmen cats. anyhow, they had a section in the source where they basicaly printed what they called an official biggie and tupac rap family tree. they gave a tree diagram of all the emcees who could be labeled as vocal decendents of pac and big. Jay, NAs and em fell under big, Ja, DmX, Chino Xl and some other cats feel under pac.

after seein the article, mad controversy came over the mag on the subject of Benzzino obviously having to be on Murder Inc's Di*k...blah blah blah!

then there is a DefJam party, Ja slides thru and find Jay Z and DmX talkin (caualy like at a proper party), Ja then starts goin on about how much he's goin to build an empire and cant really see any competition right now, that Ruff Ryders and Roccafella where forks in the road...how the rest of the story goes;  DMX allegedly snuffed him and scolded him for forgeting that it was him and his "handouts" to let him sing backups and be a hype man that actually made his career

...Jay Z on the other hand simpley said "be quiet when the big boys are talkin"..a statement that was actually traced back as being rooted in a formal complaint he put against the magazine and benzinno for ignoring real talent and commiting blasphemy to even think Pac would endorse Ja.

Ja obviously felt the need to address this in his music but it was at this time that he was facing the critics who dogged him for sounding like DMX and a bootleg version of PAc and a wannabe ganster...

then came 50 and Em

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
so in a way he was bound to fail, he was trying to succed and in the process step on too many people's toes. in the world of suits and cutthorats, you know we cant have that.........soullllllllll.....a**asinssssssssss :D

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Aight props Oints...now can you upload that Global Warming Please :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 11:11:32 AM by Tuboy »
M Turn

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Aight props Oints...now can you upload that Glabal Warming Please :)

word, im at the labs right now, il do that soon as i get home, thats if no one beats me to it..ONE

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

word, im at the labs right now, il do that soon as i get home, thats if no one beats me to it..ONE

Aight cool fam!!
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Aight cool fam!!

there you go
LINK REMOVED/?t9pdnmjaxps

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
[/quot

Aight cool fam!!

there you go
LINK REMOVED/?t9pdnmjaxps

Props Blizzy..thanx fam!
M Turn

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
heheheh  ;D so many people to take down Ja-rule (career??)

How many blonds does it take to replace a lightbulb?
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Z-DIGITAL

• THE IMAGECHEF
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-10
  • Cookin food for thought>>>>>THE IMAGE CHEF
    • View Profile

word...leme explain

ja was gettin mad shine in the source, cos he was boys with Benzzino and the hangmen cats. anyhow, they had a section in the source where they basicaly printed what they called an official biggie and tupac rap family tree. they gave a tree diagram of all the emcees who could be labeled as vocal decendents of pac and big. Jay, NAs and em fell under big, Ja, DmX, Chino Xl and some other cats feel under pac.
after seein the article, mad controversy came over the mag on the subject of Benzzino obviously having to be on Murder Inc's Di*k...blah blah blah!

then there is a DefJam party, Ja slides thru and find Jay Z and DmX talkin (caualy like at a proper party), Ja then starts goin on about how much he's goin to build an empire and cant really see any competition right now, that Ruff Ryders and Roccafella where forks in the road...how the rest of the story goes;  DMX allegedly snuffed him and scolded him for forgeting that it was him and his "handouts" to let him sing backups and be a hype man that actually made his career

...Jay Z on the other hand simpley said "be quiet when the big boys are talkin"..a statement that was actually traced back as being rooted in a formal complaint he put against the magazine and benzinno for ignoring real talent and commiting blasphemy to even think Pac would endorse Ja.

Ja obviously felt the need to address this in his music but it was at this time that he was facing the critics who dogged him for sounding like DMX and a bootleg version of PAc and a wannabe ganster...

then came 50 and Em
[/quote]

I have to make a correction here putna, PAC has never been down with Chino XL..............ever
Take a listen to the Hit 'Em track, the greatest and best diss track hip-hop has ever heard.
& Ja and Jiggaz beef was never really official coz even when the whole ''beef'' was sparking they still partied together, even on the I Declare War concert where jigga made peace with his beefs Ja wasn't there coz there never was none. Plus if you go to You tube and type in Ja-Rule Cribs you'll see one of Ja's gueste is none other than the president Jigga J Shawn Corey Carte himself.....

-------You've been correted
spit flows so much you have to grow gills
Or you'll drown when my flows spill
Push me I'll make you run a suicide drill
To see through my WINDOWS i charge you GATE BILLS.....