Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Warrant Issued For Mos Def’s Arrest

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of rapper/actor MOS DEF.

Las Vegas authorities are on the hunt for the star, real name Dante Smith, following his alleged attack on a fashion photographer in August (08).Mos Def faces charges of felony robbery and malicious destruction of private property, according to TMZ.com.

Photographer Volker Corell claims the rap star ripped a camera from his neck, smashed it to the ground and then took off with it.

Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of rapper/actor MOS DEF.

Las Vegas authorities are on the hunt for the star, real name Dante Smith, following his alleged attack on a fashion photographer in August (08).Mos Def faces charges of felony robbery and malicious destruction of private property, according to TMZ.com.

Photographer Volker Corell claims the rap star ripped a camera from his neck, smashed it to the ground and then took off with it.

hold up, did u say he "smashed it to the ground...(*obviously picked it up from the ground) and then ran off with it?" wtf is mos def gona to do wida smashed camera lol!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
this is obviously bullshit  :D.

felony, robbery? the guy who was in 'Be Kind Rewind'?

c'maaan!

TMZ is like the ghetto version of E-Entertainment (or whatever the f*** it's called).

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
this is obviously bullshit  :D.

felony, robbery? the guy who was in 'Be Kind Rewind'?

c'maaan!

TMZ is like the ghetto version of E-Entertainment (or whatever the f*** it's called).

lol, whats that sposed to mean? are you saying he was retarted in to flick.......cos he was.......lol

bt on the real i hope he "beats them charges like rocky"

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
This don't make sense, them crackers don't wanna see blacks making it, mos's CV is looking dope, things r going well for him... AM sure the dude who got his cam smashed deserved that...

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Maybe the photographer took a pic of Mos in the clutches of another man? That would be damning enough for Mos to do that...
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Maybe the photographer took a pic of Mos in the clutches of another man? That would be damning enough for Mos to do that...

That explains it, dude made sure he got away with the evidence, smart move by mos thurr.lol

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
I wouldnt be surprised... There were rumours about his sexuality a few years back. Plus he did THugnificents voice in the Boondocks...
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I wouldnt be surprised... There were rumours about his sexuality a few years back. Plus he did THugnificents voice in the Boondocks...
LOL. You mean his Gangstalicious.
Lol aint that some shit!!! There were rumours about his sexuality AND he did the voice for a gay rapper on the Boondocks.
That isnt a good look.           

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

Damn, forgot about the boondocks stuff... I hope that ain't true, i wud hate having my top 20 mcs of all time list having a faggot in it....

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile

Damn, forgot about the boondocks stuff... I hope that ain't true, i wud hate having my top 20 mcs of all time list having a faggot in it....

no homo  ;)
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
*I mean Gangstalicious not Thugnificent

Psyche-Optic

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
  • Underground Bound
    • View Profile
There's two sides to every story, but famous people are always (well almost always) scandalised, and unfairly treated by the media. That's why I ain't never gettin famous. I agree, that camera man probably pushed mos too far.

I had no idea Gangstalicious was done by mos def, damn, the nigga's good. Who are the other famous people in boondocks? Who does Hue Freeman, Thugnificent and Stinkmeanor?
I'm a dignified man,
tryin to escape the spell of a civilised plan
Cos time in a suit is like life in a cell