Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Confederations Babes!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
How hot is Tansey Coetzee!!! Anyone c her on Morning Live? Up against all those babes and bodyin them! I didnt c all the chicita's bt she was on Miss World's a**!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
yeah, baby girl is ill. She definitely got a big chance of taking the crown. Ms. Spain was HOT too though. Didn't know Tansey was up in an old Crazy Lu video back in the day.They showed that shit on RGB the other day,funny as hell.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Wat! Lu got a database to envy if thats wat he workin wit! Wonder if he hit it... Yeah, she was hot! Cudnt speak english rite? Or was that Brasil.. Wateva! <dreamily> ima get all of them in my video! Lol! Make a track for the confederations cup, and holla at the mami's! Where Luther at? Collabo nigga!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
yeah, baby girl is ill. She definitely got a big chance of taking the crown. Ms. Spain was HOT too though. Didn't know Tansey was up in an old Crazy Lu video back in the day.They showed that shit on RGB the other day,funny as hell.

Seen that too..and Lu was mad young then i doubt if he tapped that!!
M Turn

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
true that tuboy...much to young but you never know homeboy!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
they used to "date" when she was about 15.Lu was a silly little kid then. Definitely didn't hit it.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Wat! Lu got a database to envy if thats wat he workin wit! Wonder if he hit it... Yeah, she was hot! Cudnt speak english rite? Or was that Brasil.. Wateva! <dreamily> ima get all of them in my video! Lol! Make a track for the confederations cup, and holla at the mami's! Where Luther at? Collabo nigga!

I'm on it *calling up Crazy Lu* nigga still owes us money for his mixtape cover ;) Tanseys digits would square it up.hmm
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I'm on it *calling up Crazy Lu* nigga still owes us money for his mixtape cover ;) Tanseys digits would square it up.hmm
How much are you willing to pay? I made some good cash, just after she won the title, from idiots wanting to try their luck.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:16:17 PM by Lord Pyro »

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Pay??? Cmon man.. If i'm payin then she gotta flip sum head or sumn! Can u organise that pimp? If not then dnt worry bout it.. Her no.s shudnt b too difficult to get. Its the otha honeys i aint too sure abt

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Pay??? Cmon man.. If i'm payin then she gotta flip sum head or sumn! Can u organise that pimp? If not then dnt worry bout it.. Her no.s shudnt b too difficult to get. Its the otha honeys i aint too sure abt
I just provide the numbers and collect the money. The rest is up to you :) I'm quite certain that none of you will have any luck though. Cash or direct transfers only please, since cheque fraud is getting out of hand.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Dnt wori pimp. Got em! Now i gota get my bouga luv on! Lol!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Dnt wori pimp. Got em! Now i gota get my bouga luv on! Lol!
Just don't give them to Siphocashi (I'm trying to eat here), and remember to record the entire convo and post it on AG, so we can laugh at your rejection.

Please.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Lol!

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

Seen that too..and Lu was mad young then i doubt if he tapped that!!
She looked mad stupid back then.