Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Toni Morrison

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
The Bluest Eyes. Heart-wrenching tale from one of the premier writers of our time. Right now I'm on page 87 and lovin' it, obviously haven't finished the joint but would already recommned it to anyone who has a love of literature in general. Get ya paws on this joint.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
the first black woman to receive the nobel prize for literature. toni is TONI.

also try song of solomon, paradise, sula, tar baby, paradise and well theres beloved.

...and what became of those krook one on ones with our leaders. 'krook grills so and so' and you were some kind of political attache to the wilderness. things are happening out there, significant developments. where are you :D

think id quite like you to have a moment with whats his name again...ja. that ben trovato.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
the first black woman to receive the nobel prize for literature. toni is TONI.

also try song of solomon, paradise, sula, tar baby, paradise and well theres beloved.

...and what became of those krook one on ones with our leaders. 'krook grills so and so' and you were some kind of political attache to the wilderness. things are happening out there, significant developments. where are you :D

think id quite like you to have a moment with whats his name again...ja. that ben trovato.

Yeah, uthanda kabi igrilling ;D I gotchyu though, Bhlakh,  but things have been kinda hectic last couple 'a' minutes. Kodwa ke ndizawu khe ndihlale phantsi noBarry O. noJohn McCain, ndive ukubana bathini malunga nale Global Crisis esinayo ngoku. The Crook Grills Editorial WILL be back in full effect in a couple seconda
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
vele! ngiy'thanda kabi indaba yogriller. vele. ung'jwayela kabi.

just start around here man. just leave obama and friends a little bit. just start around your neighbourhood. there are enough grillings waiting to happen emsawuthen.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
vele! ngiy'thanda kabi indaba yogriller. vele. ung'jwayela kabi.

just start around here man. just leave obama and friends a little bit. just start around your neighbourhood. there are enough grillings waiting to happen emsawuthen.

Yeah, after Mbeki and Zuma I might have to target Julius "Standard Grade" Malema. It'll be fun.