Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Best rap crew in S.A.

Lil Lookie

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
  • Cripz n Bloodz
    • View Profile
Skwatta Kamp, The Monopoly, Cashless Society, Teargas, Driemanskap, Jozi and Gliterati u name them theres still a lot. Im with Skwatta Kamp wat are u guyz with?

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Lil Lookie

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
  • Cripz n Bloodz
    • View Profile
Who the hell are u 2 say this list is wack. Ppl give me fav rap crews in Mzansi

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
DC Crew, Skum Crew, Cashless Society, Prophets of The City, Teargas, Skwatta Kamp, Dead Wrong Crew, Driemanskap

Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +6/-3
  • ...I still love H.E.R the way Common used to!
    • View Profile
It's been years but I'm still trippin' on that Audio Visual buzz and yo! Last Dayz Fam is on sum serius ish...
Claude "Baller" Kona... R.I.P (Return If Possible!)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
YO EVERY MC IS A SOLE CREW AND THEY REP THEMSELVES ...SAYING WHO IS THE BEST RAP CREW DONT BE RIGHT CAUSE FOR INSTANCE 1 CAT CAN FIDALA THE OTHER "CREW"...THEN WHO IS THE ILLEST THEN?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Jozi have blazed their way ahead of everybody. They just came back with an MTV Africa award. Were nominated for a MOBO. Scooped HYPE awards and have been nominated for every other award in SA and Africa.

From an achievements point of view I would take my hat off to Jozi.
They've done a great job and really have PROGRESSED.

They have opened new markets for Hip-hop and Hip-pop which is amazing.

Skwatta kamp for their long lifespan and achievements 2nd.

Teargas have done great things as well 3rd.

Everyone else is either :

Playing their part over the last 5-10 yrs and now (ie. Last Days Fam, Cashless, etc)
or
Still Promising for the future (ie. The Monopoly, Crackboys, The Anvils, Gliteratti,etc)

POC = Lifetime Achievement Award (Best SA Group of All Time)
@cash_sog

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
It's been years but I'm still trippin' on that Audio Visual buzz and yo!

Cosign on that!

Jozi have blazed their way ahead of everybody. They just came back with an MTV Africa award. Were nominated for a MOBO. Scooped HYPE awards and have been nominated for every other award in SA and Africa.

damn yeah, that must mean they're up there with all those other crews, that had all these funny industry award ceremonies going on back when they were establishing a community that your generation has no respect for, in fact the fact that this group is an industry by-product probably had nothing to do with them getting the award in the first place huh?

They've done a great job and really have PROGRESSED. Progressed?! they only have one album out?! progressed from what?! why you on they nuts so hard for?!

They have opened new markets for Hip-hop and Hip-pop which is amazing. That's what the Gatekeepers want you to believe, it's sort of like that american dream.

Playing their part over the last 5-10 yrs and now (ie. Last Days Fam, Cashless, etc)

how is your Mickey Mouse a** gonna talk shit about a crew that just dropped their debut album, and call it in the past?! plus these crews hold it DOWN!! what have you put out there? A couple of flimsy CDr's and some Gay pron on DVD?

or
Still Promising for the future (ie. The Monopoly, Crackboys, The Anvils, Gliteratti,etc)

POC = Lifetime Achievement Award (Best SA Group of All Time) Now, you're not talking out your a** for once

« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 03:06:37 AM by watziznehmegin »

motley

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Writers Block does it for me in as far as making good music goes. Driemanskap comes close.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I have to agree with cash that Jozi have done very well for themselves!

Take for example the glitz I respect there hustle but besides having a track on 9at9 yfm and Tbo Touch's show I haven't really heard much of them. Everyone is hustling and doing there thing but there are those who do there things on a much greater scale, and that is something we should acknowledge. Crack boys have been doing there thing this year, had they had a major distribution deal im sure they would be direct competition for Jozi and would really give them a run for there money!

my 2 1/2 cents

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
opticall Ill
Ba4za
Anvills
Urban militia
Writers block
Loose Cannons
Landmynz
3WR
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 09:06:10 AM by motho »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
It's been years but I'm still trippin' on that Audio Visual buzz and yo!

Cosign on that!

damn yeah, that must mean they're up there with all those other crews, that had all these funny industry award ceremonies going on back when they were establishing a community that your generation has no respect for, in fact the fact that this group is an industry by-product probably had nothing to do with them getting the award in the first place huh? - All im saying is that they have accomplished a lot and I feel that we should all be proud of what they have done for Hip-hop/Pop in the past year.

They've done a great job and really have PROGRESSED. Progressed?! they only have one album out?! progressed from what?! why you on they nuts so hard for?! - They went from being ridiculed and looked down upon, to representing the country in Africa and Europe and making us all proud in a short space of time. They were just some dudes chilling in the studio all day, to stars shining on a continental scale. All i'm saying is that they have done a lot of "Forward" moves. Its something we must be proud of. giving props to that does not equal NUT HANGING at all.

They have opened new markets for Hip-hop and Hip-pop which is amazing. That's what the Gatekeepers want you to believe, it's sort of like that american dream. - ?????

how is your Mickey Mouse a** gonna talk shit about a crew that just dropped their debut album, and call it in the past?! plus these crews hold it DOWN!! what have you put out there? A couple of flimsy CDr's and some Gay pron on DVD? - Im GIVING PROPS, not dissing. What are you on about? I said,THEY ARE PLAYING THEIR PART(ie. Holding It Down, as you put it). We are agreeing here. No beef.

or
Still Promising for the future (ie. The Monopoly, Crackboys, The Anvils, Gliteratti,etc) - Now thats just downright childish.lol

POC = Lifetime Achievement Award (Best SA Group of All Time) Now, you're not talking out your a** for once
- Glad we see eye to eye on this one. Much respect to POC. and much respect to all the groups representing Hip-Hop/Pop/Rap. Everyone is playing their part which is a good thing.

@cash_sog

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

They've done a great job and really have PROGRESSED.

They have opened new markets for Hip-hop and Hip-pop which is amazing.

or

POC = Lifetime Achievement Award (Best SA Group of All Time)

oh you guys are a rap crew now? last time i checked you were doing hip pop

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=24639.0

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
in no particular order
Life Forces
Groundworks
Archetypes
Audio Visual
The Under Achievers