Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Aight. most cats do remixes of songs by artists... thought i create a thread only dedictaed to that. drop any remix u done did... obviously for feedback. and also so anyone can see what u can do...

heres what i started working on this lazy sunday afternoon while waiting for the Arsenal - Chelsea Game. any feedback/faults/props etc will be very much appreciated

Mobb Deep - Hoodlum
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace Dun, hella good idea for a thread, ima see if i cant drop a lil sumin sumin i did a while back. ;)

downloaded your flip, im bumpin it now actually, im fallin in love with the sample, i like very much  :D

one thing thou, the levels dun, the vocals are way low, so much so that the kick drums over power them and the ba**, i can hardly hear the ba** actually.

so my suggestion cos its quite apparent that the beat matchin is on lock, you up the level of the vocals, and balance that with the ba** and the kicks...

and please, can u up it again, even if its on PM cos id like to listen to it after you make those minor adjustments...DOPE flip ;)

ONE

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
peace Dun, hella good idea for a thread, ima see if i cant drop a lil sumin sumin i did a while back. ;)

downloaded your flip, im bumpin it now actually, im fallin in love with the sample, i like very much  :D

one thing thou, the levels dun, the vocals are way low, so much so that the kick drums over power them and the ba**, i can hardly hear the ba** actually.

so my suggestion cos its quite apparent that the beat matchin is on lock, you up the level of the vocals, and balance that with the ba** and the kicks...

and please, can u up it again, even if its on PM cos id like to listen to it after you make those minor adjustments...DOPE flip ;)

ONE
thanks my nigga will do that and repost.... and by all means please up ur remixes it wud be nice to have 12 tracks of remixes of cats on here to bump in my whip...

thanks again

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
il up sumtn ths week too...

are house remixes permitted?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:52:55 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
il up sumtn ths week too...

are house remixes permitted?

definatelly dun! lets do music...

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight, this is a lil sumin sumin i did at a frends house, didnt use my regular equipment (its not an excuse thou ;)) had fun with his monitor speakers  :D

the remix i hooked up is for a Mystic joint, dope dope emcee...hope u like and yes, NEED THAT FEED cos i want to finish the second and third verses :)

i see u Black  ;)