...and still no proof!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
...and still no proof!!!

hahahahahhaha...ma nigga hahahahhhaah, its turned from Nas and kelis to "unmaksing the bitch in you"..where is that sex tape....lol

Pretty Boy

• The Pretty Boy Club
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-6
  • Ladies Love Pretty Boy
    • View Profile
LMAO right now, i swear youl niccas is killing me...LMBAO...but the fact of the matter remains, the "pretty boy" nigga f***ed up by Draging Cash's personal binnes into this whole discussion. all that is left right now is for us to move past this, unless "pretty boy" nigga u want to take shots at Nathan and Rob now, turn this into your personal crusade...YOU ARE IN THE WRONG dun, let it pa**..god forbid we hit 9 pages  :-\

so wasnt this a personal issue about NAS? or is it fine coz nas aint buddy buddy with the peeps on AG. I aint did nothing wrong, if the dude knows that hes girl is the shit then he wouldnt even sweat this, but clearly there is underlying issues here

First study the ten commandments on how to have swag before you even think of addressing me.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
LMAO right now, i swear youl niccas is killing me...LMBAO...but the fact of the matter remains, the "pretty boy" nigga f***ed up by Draging Cash's personal binnes into this whole discussion. all that is left right now is for us to move past this, unless "pretty boy" nigga u want to take shots at Nathan and Rob now, turn this into your personal crusade...YOU ARE IN THE WRONG dun, let it pa**..god forbid we hit 9 pages  :-\

so wasnt this a personal issue about NAS? or is it fine coz nas aint buddy buddy with the peeps on AG. I aint did nothing wrong, if the dude knows that hes girl is the shit then he wouldnt even sweat this, but clearly there is underlying issues here

you ask a question, then u proceed to give an answer to it, how does that qualify as substantiating your argument :-\ :-[

ive read most of your post, it is clear that you lack the intellectual capacity to fully grasp what is going on here, thus you commenting on this thread has provided a side show neither of us here will entertain any longer.

for your sake and ours eject yourself from this discussion or simply observe from the side line, you might learn a few things on how to properly word your sentiments and opinions...like is said before..YOU ARE IN THE WRONG and the bolded segments of your own words clearly agree with us here.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

ive read most of your post, it is clear that you lack the intellectual capacity to fully grasp what is going on here, thus you commenting on this thread has provided a side show neither of us here will entertain any longer.

Don't be so hasty. I will entertain the boy.

I still would like for him to man up and show his face. Come one now PB, or are you not as Pretty as you would like folks to think? Or scared that Siphocashi will ruin your prettiness?

Cash, are you just gonna let this slide? If so, you can't comment on Nas anymore.

Pretty Boy

• The Pretty Boy Club
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-6
  • Ladies Love Pretty Boy
    • View Profile
you ask a question, then u proceed to give an answer to it, how does that qualify as substantiating your argument :-\ :-[

for your sake and ours eject yourself from this discussion or simply observe from the side line, you might learn a few things on how to properly word your sentiments and opinions...like is said before..YOU ARE IN THE WRONG and the bolded segments of your own words clearly agree with us here.

Using proper english and tryna be smart doesnt prove jack shit to me.
Have u ever heard Internet Nerds Revenge of Chamillionaire? he was addressing peeps like yall that always bitch and moan over rappers on internet sites. Just had to give Sipho a wake up call, seems u all got the message

First study the ten commandments on how to have swag before you even think of addressing me.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Using proper english and tryna be smart doesnt prove jack shit to me.
Have u ever heard Internet Nerds Revenge of Chamillionaire? he was addressing peeps like yall that always bitch and moan over rappers on internet sites. Just had to give Sipho a wake up call, seems u all got the message

:-\ :-[ :'(

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Don't be so hasty. I will entertain the boy.

I still would like for him to man up and show his face. Come one now PB, or are you not as Pretty as you would like folks to think? Or scared that Siphocashi will ruin your prettiness?

Cash, are you just gonna let this slide? If so, you can't comment on Nas anymore.

you cant seriously be equating this cowards shot at me, to Na**' situation, where the guy who did him wrong is openly bragging about it and has footage out for the public.

The lame in this case merely wanted a "reaction" from nothing. I must admit i fell for it, until Rob exposed the true nature of the perpetrator. Now he's just taking shots at everyone. He clearly wants attention from MEN. Its really just his first step to "coming out of the closet"

SMH
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@ RR, Did Nas say that? Lmao about his queen bringing all the boys to the Slaughter house Ha ha ha. Ironic hey?

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
i refuse to believe it till i see proof...  if it is true then nigga needs to evaluate his game

nuff said
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Pretty Boy and Kelis =Bitches ! Thats all i can say bout this thread
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
@Cash. As much as I got love for you (no homo), it's tough to engage in convo with you at times kid. Hard to tell if Im speaking to MTV, Soundscan or a low budget Jay Z.
waaaaaaaaaaakakakakakakakakakakkakakkakaka
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

you cant seriously be equating this cowards shot at me, to Na**' situation, where the guy who did him wrong is openly bragging about it and has footage out for the public.
SMH
[/quote]

Footage? where? I'm still waiting for this evidence you speak of................or did y'all post it already?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@ RR, Did Nas say that? Lmao about his queen bringing all the boys to the Slaughter house Ha ha ha. Ironic hey?

ha ha ha. yes he did. listen to Queens Get The Money on the Nigger album.