Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Kelis CHEATS on Nas

oints · 147 · 39408

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@Oints. I hear you but dudes are quick to talk like being cheated on is something one can help. Like Nas was sloppy and Kellis cheated. Nah... That's not how it goes. 'Demi-god status' or not, Nas is still human and therefore susceptible to the things that regular peeps are susceptible to.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@Oints. I hear you but dudes are quick to talk like being cheated on is something one can help. Like Nas was sloppy and Kellis cheated. Nah... That's not how it goes. 'Demi-god status' or not, Nas is still human and therefore susceptible to the things that regular peeps are susceptible to.

true

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
No disrespect but I don't know about some of the things you're saying here kid. Anyone can get cheated on, the whole lot of you on this site could get dogged! What on earth makes niggaz think Kellis played Esco because he wasn't holding it down? She could just simply be a hoe (like Destiny's moms, who went through a whole lot of niggaz including A.I). Cats talking greezy on the net... Are yall with your women right now? What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever? You never know... You just gotta trust that you're with the right person and pray you were a good judge of character (by picking her)... Some people get it wrong (like Esco). I thought we liked Nas coz of his ability as an emcee not because for his ability to keep a broad happy. Dudes should know better... One never knows what a shorty is thinking.

Some good schooling
some good schooling no doubt, cant take that away from what you saying... all im saying is that Nas and Kelis, David and Victoria, Charles and Diana, Jay and beyonce, Guy and Madonna are no ordinary human couples homey. they are celebrities, what ever they do "under normal human erroneous terms" is going to be aired out in public and affect their stature in the communities with which they live. im not saying thats right but it is the way things work in the real world. WHY, because these are cultural icons, they are not supposed to make mistakes, they cant do wrong, thats like the 8 year old boy who thinks his pops is super man, he cant go wrong, wait till he finds out what reality is.

in the celebrity world of glamour and glitz married couple's share more of a symbiotic relationship than us normal earthlings. your image is everything and it is on both of you to uphold it, lets not try and compare ourselves to them because it DOES not work like that. when clinton got his dick sucked he got a National inquiry, what do you think is gon happen when ur girl finds that you getting ur dick sucked :-\, nothing u not that famous...so there

my argument is on the basis of analytical terms, taking into consideration the societal conformities and perceptions of "the demi god complex" with which we attach to other beings within our midst...we arent like them, ergo we cant relate

he is going to feel the ripple effect from this, like it or NOT, thts just how it is

I hear you man. And I don't think our views differ that much. Like we all said before NAS is human----which mean we were also saying that he'll feel the ma**ive impact (not only a ripple, cos this is real life ma nucc) of the this shity doing by his wife. What we differ on is the fact that you and others were quick to jump into conclusions about Escor, saying "dude can't control his ish/bishes/whatsoever", which is also self-contradicting since you regard him as another human. We know his celebrity status gives him that superbeing status, especially his rap capabilities in the hip hop tradition and community. However, that doen't give anyone the right to say, for instance, "hey nucca your wife is f***ing around, put a leash on that bish. If not we gonna disrespek all what u are about" or "you lame cos you can't control you chick." Come on now. From another human being who regards other people as human, that's lame. Like Blez was saying:
What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever? You never know...
I bet you wouldn't have responded to this thread. And who in reality ever told anyone to control their ish. To tell you the fact, I'll, unintentionally, put a fist to your face talking that ish to me while going through some hard time like that. Yes, as nuccas we advice and guide each other. But there are codes of conduct. I think you knew better dawg.

one
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 11:53:05 AM by Beesting aka BusyBee »
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
No disrespect but I don't know about some of the things you're saying here kid. Anyone can get cheated on, the whole lot of you on this site could get dogged! What on earth makes niggaz think Kellis played Esco because he wasn't holding it down? She could just simply be a hoe (like Destiny's moms, who went through a whole lot of niggaz including A.I). Cats talking greezy on the net... Are yall with your women right now? What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever? You never know... You just gotta trust that you're with the right person and pray you were a good judge of character (by picking her)... Some people get it wrong (like Esco). I thought we liked Nas coz of his ability as an emcee not because for his ability to keep a broad happy. Dudes should know better... One never knows what a shorty is thinking.

Some good schooling
some good schooling no doubt, cant take that away from what you saying... all im saying is that Nas and Kelis, David and Victoria, Charles and Diana, Jay and beyonce, Guy and Madonna are no ordinary human couples homey. they are celebrities, what ever they do "under normal human erroneous terms" is going to be aired out in public and affect their stature in the communities with which they live. im not saying thats right but it is the way things work in the real world. WHY, because these are cultural icons, they are not supposed to make mistakes, they cant do wrong, thats like the 8 year old boy who thinks his pops is super man, he cant go wrong, wait till he finds out what reality is.

in the celebrity world of glamour and glitz married couple's share more of a symbiotic relationship than us normal earthlings. your image is everything and it is on both of you to uphold it, lets not try and compare ourselves to them because it DOES not work like that. when clinton got his dick sucked he got a National inquiry, what do you think is gon happen when ur girl finds that you getting ur dick sucked :-\, nothing u not that famous...so there

my argument is on the basis of analytical terms, taking into consideration the societal conformities and perceptions of "the demi god complex" with which we attach to other beings within our midst...we arent like them, ergo we cant relate

he is going to feel the ripple effect from this, like it or NOT, thts just how it is

I hear you man. And I don't think our views differ that much. Like we all said before NAS is human----which mean we were also saying that he'll feel the ma**ive impact (not only a ripple, cos this is real life ma nucc) of the this shity doing by his wife. What we differ on is the fact that you and others were quick to jump into conclusions about Escor, saying "dude can't control his ish/bishes/whatsoever", which is also self-contradicting since you regard him as another human. We know his celebrity status gives him that superbeing status, especially his rap capabilities in the hip hop tradition and community. However, that doen't give anyone the right to say, for instance, "hey nucca your wife is f***ing around, put a leash on that bish. If not we gonna disrespek all what u are about" or "you lame cos you can't control you chick." Come on now. From another human being who regards other people as human, that's lame. Like Blez was saying:
What if someone's bending your girl over the kitchen sink somewhere and you think she's at work or at school or wherever? You never know...
I bet you wouldn't have responded to this thread. And who in reality ever told anyone to control their ish. To tell you the fact, I'll, unintentionally, put a fist to your face talking that ish to me while going through some hard time like that. Yes, as nuccas we advice and guide each other. But there are codes of conduct. I think you knew better dawg.

one

oh-kayyyy, i have learnt the error of my ways.........his wife still got f***ed thou...lol...ma bad ma bad ma bad, we shouldnt be quick to judge, thats the moral of the story, all the little boys and girls reading this, now you know  ;), if your wife gets f***ed, its not your fault....lol, aight aight let me be serious....i feel sorry for duke, hope he makes it out alive, no heart attacks...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
lol@Nas!
This guy can out-rap a lot of dudes, but I guess he cant out-tap a lot of dudes.

The "real ether" is not the fact that he got cheated on(anybody can get cheated on), but the ether lies in the fact that the guy who smashed his girl is openly bragging about it, knowing from past experience(Jay-Z airing Nas out before), that Nas "aint gon do shit about it" :D

Infra is stripping Nas of his cred as a man! lord knows what i'd do to a nigga if he went out and bragged bout rocket launching my chick.
Yo Les, would you take it lightly if a dude aired you out like that in any circumstances? Even if indeed the girl was just, the "frivolous" kind.

Remember what 50 said :

Kelis said her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard/
& Nas went and tattoo'ed the *chick* on his arm/

Lol. Niggas are "airing him out". Thats where the "Ether" is!

Na**, please. please. lil homey. my lil nigga. PLEASE. this is CASH talkin to you. A former fan! Please. call a Pimp Named Slickback NOW! Handle your business! Do not "sign" to Ifra Red's click after this. Learn from your mistakes! Please :D
@cash_sog

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
You all talking greasy but still - NO f***IN PROOF!!!!!!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Cash. As much as I got love for you (no homo), it's tough to engage in convo with you at times kid. Hard to tell if Im speaking to MTV, Soundscan or a low budget Jay Z.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@Cash. As much as I got love for you (no homo), it's tough to engage in convo with you at times kid. Hard to tell if Im speaking to MTV, Soundscan or a low budget Jay Z.

lmaoo....this is gon turn very ugly very fast, all the nas heads are on a lynch mob typa feud and all the neutral niccas like myself are gon be hung for having no proof, lol, oh my oh my oh my...lol, what say we abandon the thread till we get proof shall we ? hmm? maybe Infra Red's Dna in Kelis's kuch, hows that...lol...ma bad ma bad, fuel to the fire, i know..ma bad

Pretty Boy

• The Pretty Boy Club
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-6
  • Ladies Love Pretty Boy
    • View Profile

Damn, now that is what im talking bout... "low budget Jay Z" lol realest shit thats ever been typed here hahahaha

First study the ten commandments on how to have swag before you even think of addressing me.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

I'll take "Low budget Jay-Z thanks" lol.

I got love for you too man(mo homo) ;)
But is it your lack of "open mindedness" or are you just on Na**' scrotum?

How is it tough to understand what im saying when you even said it yourself earlier in the thread - this dude is playing with fire airing Na** out like that and could get hurt for doing so.

What im saying in laymans terms is that "you do not let niggas punk you over a woman" - TWICE! Shit! Three times!
comprende'?

Like i said, I agree with you that "Nas being cheated on we cannot diss Nas for" it happens!
But "Nas being aired out (Jay-Z, 50 Cent, now Ifra Who?)and not putting niggas in check for violating his wifeys?" - thats Mad points down for Na**
@cash_sog

Pretty Boy

• The Pretty Boy Club
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-6
  • Ladies Love Pretty Boy
    • View Profile
Well i guess Sipho wont have this problem, coz hes so called Fiance aint even worth the f***

First study the ten commandments on how to have swag before you even think of addressing me.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Well i guess Sipho wont have this problem, coz hes so called Fiance aint even worth the f***

Ouch!

Not cool. Sipho has feelings too you know.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Cash. I hear you but I still disagree kid. Why are you thinking about Nas's scrotum anyway? @Pretty Boy. Eish, doggy come on, no need to disrespect Cashmoney's woman.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Jay-Z airing Nas out before), that Nas "aint gon do shit about it" :D

dude, how u gonna tap a village bicycle then go on and brag about it? Jay-Z ethered himself there. Bragging about being in another dudes left overs. PTF