Africasgateway.com

Kelis CHEATS on Nas

oints · 147 · 39413

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
whoa whoa whoa, lets not turn this into a personal attack on each other, its s discussion and since we do not live in ancient biblical times when niccas built towers speakin in the same tougues it was bound to happen that we each have different opinions on this issue...now niccas are doggin cash for speakin his mind...not cool

Pretty Boy

• The Pretty Boy Club
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-6
  • Ladies Love Pretty Boy
    • View Profile
No need to get all emotional boys, i was tryna prove a point here.
Sipho be running hes mouth like he knows what hes talking bout but at the end of the day no one is untouchable  8) it can happen to u, me and yes even Nas. So its no need to go on like Nas couldve avoided it

First study the ten commandments on how to have swag before you even think of addressing me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Well i guess Sipho wont have this problem, coz hes so called Fiance aint even worth the f***

Like i said, I agree with you that "Nas being cheated on we cannot diss Nas for" it happens!
But "Nas being aired out (Jay-Z, 50 Cent, now Ifra Who?)and not putting niggas in check for violating his wifeys?" - thats Mad points down for Na**

oh shit... somebody's gonna get murked

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Well i guess Sipho wont have this problem, coz hes so called Fiance aint even worth the f***

Like i said, I agree with you that "Nas being cheated on we cannot diss Nas for" it happens!
But "Nas being aired out (Jay-Z, 50 Cent, now Ifra Who?)and not putting niggas in check for violating his wifeys?" - thats Mad points down for Na**

Rr, ur not helpin mayn, now this is just gon spiral out of control...its not about US for god's sake...niccas....lmao at this frankenstien thread

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Rr, ur not helpin mayn, now this is just gon spiral out of control...its not about US for god's sake...niccas....lmao at this frankenstien thread

No need to get all emotional Oints, i was tryna prove a point here.
Sipho be running hes mouth like he knows what hes talking bout but at the end of the day no one is untouchable   it can happen to u, me and yes even Sipho. So its no need to go on like Sipho couldve avoided it

;D

all jokes Oints. True maybe i shouldnt have.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Okay man that was cold. Apologies to everyone and Cash in particular. I know i dont know you well enough to joke about that comment like that. sorry bro. Didnt mean no disrespect.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Can someone please be so kind as to upload a picture of this guy, pm me his address, cellphone number , real name, whatever.

Beleive me nigga, you will eventually have to see me!
I will put the hurting on you in ways you cant imagine.

In fact tell me what you prefer, a knife, a bullet, or just plain fists?
f*** Goons, I will handle you my damn self!
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Can someone please be so kind as to upload a picture of this guy, pm me his address, cellphone number , real name, whatever.

Damn, straight e-thugging.

Take Blondizzle with to videotape it. Ruthless knows who it is. You have a gun? Ever stab someone? Be careful not to get blood on your fitted and white tee.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Don't worry about it Cash. Dudes like Pretty Boy talk a lot of shit on the message boards but don't have the balls to back it up in person. Stupid twats hiding behind an avatar.

He's not worth your time. Or ours.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

SMH...so much for being mature and letting the stupidity slide, Cash what are doing, this is called missing the plot, now whats gon happen is that the "pretty boy" is gon show his machoness too and then what, an internet fued..niccas..PLEASE

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think Pretty Boy should man up and post his pic and his name.

Ruthless, loan your boy a set of balls.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I think Pretty Boy should man up and post his pic and his name.

Ruthless, loan your boy a set of balls.

lol..OMG, i should have guessed Nathan, youl niccas love a good brawl...too bad its on the net and cats is beating each other up with words...sticks and stones....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Okay man that was cold. Apologies to everyone and Cash in particular. I know i dont know you well enough to joke about that comment like that. sorry bro. Didnt mean no disrespect.

I understand man. Thanks for the apology.
We all cool here on AG and we take shots at each other, but we are all mature people. We do not overstep "obvious" boundaries.

I dont appreciate Pretty Boy's comment in the least.

I think the AG Code of Conduct should not condone such comments because thats the type of stuff that spills out of AG into real shit. [SMACK]

@Pyro. Point taken. My Bad.
@Oints. Real Talk. I feel like I just took a step backwards to Pretty Boys level.

@Pretty Boy. where can we meet to "talk" this over?
@cash_sog

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile

@Cash ....Calm down man, this Pretty dude is not worth the attention
@Pretty Boy.....You shud watch what you say man.....that shit aint cool, if you wanna play like that at least meet up with cash and say it in his face, otherwise STFU.....
Freedom is only a state of mind....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I understand man. Thanks for the apology.
We all cool here on AG and we take shots at each other, but we are all mature people. We do not overstep "obvious" boundaries.

cool man.

@Oints. Real Talk. I feel like I just took a step backwards to Pretty Boys level.

but honestly though. its the other way around. Pretty Boy went down to your level.