Lee from The Bridge Press Release

t2da · 26 · 6744

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Having been at Lees last show last week I can concur with the sentiments shared. Its a definite loss. Truth be told.. Lee didnt even know a whole bunch of hip-hop heads would show up just to show her support. I had heard rumours of what had happened and didnt even know if they were true... but when I got the call I was like.."im there". Lee was more than just a "The Bridge" hostess and I think we all know it. Its funny how Mizi was making a joke that the studio smelt 'like brothers'.. cos they were so many cats in there. Truth be told... there arent any other females who represent hip-hop like Lee does in SA. Never been. YFM will probably not be able to find someone else with her deep knowledge and love of hip-hop. South African hip-hop is on the same track as that studio that night. Its gonna smell like brothers if more females of Lees calibre dont step up to bat. Word is bond.

Well said!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Its gonna smell like brothers if more females of Lees calibre dont step up to bat. Word is bond.

Jay?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I had a similar situation with my employer so I sympathise.
Hopefully Lee will reinvent herself in some way & stay in the media. I know she will still  be involved with SA/ African Hip Hop whatever she does next.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Lee would definitely fit in well with the "Congress Of hiphop" aka HipKota. She would serve as a great amba**ador for "Unifying SA Hiphop".

To Lee - kindly email your CV through
@cash_sog

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
last nyt i send an sms to Miss Lee triyin to find out bout the show, pardon me i don't follow the media, i didn't know anythin till i got an email form oOts. after reading the whole thang i don't think its a good look for her to go back up in there. i think it time to switch dails,get it??? I THINK TBO TOUCH NEEDS TO MAKE SPACE
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I THINK TBO TOUCH NEEDS TO MAKE SPACE

i concur. dude needs to cshift!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Yeah T-bo needs to know what time is is. But I don't know if i could bare to see how dumbed down she would be at the public broadcaster so thats a pa**...

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
There was some guy from Metro called DJ Naves (sp) who was going on about how Lee was on her way to Metro as is. I wouldnt go back to Y if I were her though...

They a sinking ship. I would love to see Lee do a TV show similar to that Teen Summit or something back in the day... That would be fresh..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
They a sinking ship. I would love to see Lee do a TV show similar to that Teen Summit or something back in the day... That would be fresh..

used to love that show... that show introduced me to outkast. they performed this one song with ceelo. crazy

something like that wud definately be fresh...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
With a sexy,young, bubbly,loud and spontaneous female co-host, i think that would work out!
@cash_sog