Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Colleges/Institutes

nudgemn · 10 · 3306

nudgemn

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
does anyone or has anyone looked into any schools with a good music productions program, righ tnow im a sophomore at University of New Haven... it has an alright music program, but not as serious as i want it to be, i'm looking into full sail univ. in florida but not too sure, anyone have any ideas or know of any good schools or any info on full sail... thanks a lot feedback is much appreciated

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Rhodes University in Grahamstown South Africa has a pretty decent music department. i know that the sound engineering course is taught by a very knowlegable woman in the field of music, Miss Corine Cooper (sp).

Zubz, the South African emcee was one of her students and he has been quoted on numerous times giving praise to her work. so yeah, you can take that as one possible option.  ;)

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Zubz studied sound engineering?  :o well..u learn sumn everyday

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Zubz studied sound engineering?  :o well..u learn sumn everyday

whats of utmost importance is to remember where it is that he (ZUBZ) studied this engineering of sound   ;) lol

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Rhodes University in Grahamstown South Africa has a pretty decent music department. i know that the sound engineering course is taught by a very knowlegable woman in the field of music, Miss Corine Cooper (sp).

Zubz, the South African emcee was one of her students and he has been quoted on numerous times giving praise to her work. so yeah, you can take that as one possible option.  ;)

I know her, or rather she knows me. Which ever way sounds decent im cool.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

"i smoke more than snoop im such a f**king show off" (sean P)  ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

"i smoke more than snoop im such a f**king show off" (sean P)  ;)

Prof. X (of The B.e.et Academy)

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
Are you specifically looking for sound engineering or music... :-\?

Okay, don't know much about good music schools but for sound engineering, try ASE (Academy of Sound Engineering) in Johannesburg, Auckland Park. It's in the SABC studios... Oh! And some new school just opened, think it's called SAE

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
does anyone or has anyone looked into any schools with a good music productions program, righ tnow im a sophomore at University of New Haven... it has an alright music program, but not as serious as i want it to be, i'm looking into full sail univ. in florida but not too sure, anyone have any ideas or know of any good schools or any info on full sail... thanks a lot feedback is much appreciated

University of New Haven? Your're almost near my ends!!! I live in Connecticut (small a**
world!!!) The only schools that are into music in this area that I know of would be UConn,
Wesleyan, or better yet, try schools in Ma**achussetts like Berklee, or UMa**. UNH is ok
but it really isn't much. I would recommend Yale but that's too Ivy League!!!!