N.A 187 · 30 · 6457

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
not one of those high text files of mine...i need constructive advice, no under 18.

IVE  BEEN DATING THIS CHICK AND WELL IM WIPPED. HAD AN ARGUEMENT WITH DA FATHER AND OF COS HER FAMILY THINKS IM NO GUD. THRU DA FIGHTING WITH DA INLAWS AND TRIALS AND NUFF TRIBULATIONS WE SURVIVED TILL NOW AND SHE'S PREGNANT. AS AN UPCOMING ARTIST WHO WANNA START A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO AND A BUSINESS MAN WITH A COUPLE OF PROPOSALS UP MY SLEEVES SUCH AS AN APPROVED HIGH SCHOOL GYM I GOT A LOT ON MY PLATE FOR NEXT YEAR.

QUESTION IS I WANT A FAMILY AND TO MARRY HER BUT SHE JUST MATRICULATED AND HER FAMILY WANTS HER TO GO TO PRETORIA FOR TERTIARY. I WANT DA BEST FOR HER BUT IF SHE GOES AWAY A LOT CAN CHANGE. FACT IS WE CANT KEEP A BABY AND STAY APART. ARBORTION IS MURDER PLUS AN EASY WAY OUT. iVE BEEN HAVING SPIRITUAL VISIONS IN MY SLEEP , WELL I THINK GOD IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING...BUT WHATS THE LOGICAL THING TO DO?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Marry her and let her stay with you. Who are her family to think that she needs an education in order to provide for her child?

I mean, you can take care of them right? With your plans and stuff.

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
YES, but her Aunt is a dictator and her pops is a currupt offecial with Muti tendacies. brother im scared but i know what i want.

Question is wont she think im being selfish by lettin education pa** her by for a year and bringing reality to her so quit, sure she loves me but wont her family disown her for choosing me and going againts da grain
!?? ???                ??? ???
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:32:24 PM by N.A 187 »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
They'll get over it, once they see how well your ideas are caring for her. The fact that she only just finished school and has nothing really going for her shouldn't put you off either. She can always be a housewife.

Plus that whole business of being too young for marriage is bull. Lots of people marry young, and not all of them get divorced. The very high divorce rate among young people just makes the few success stories look bad.

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
I hear u boy... but u cant stop the girl from having an education coz u never know how ur plans will work out... rather concentrate on building ur empire (im not saying forget about her but rather let her make the decision) then once u have everything up and running I doubt her family would have any reason for you not to marry her.
The Truth... Its Real

Z-DIGITAL

• THE IMAGECHEF
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-10
  • Cookin food for thought>>>>>THE IMAGE CHEF
    • View Profile
Yo fellas, f*** it yo this aint Ricky Lake or Jerry Springer shit...........
Man look if you love that chick enough support her no matter what decision she makes,
You poked it and now you own it. The family has sound reason to be sceptical, be real for a minute and just realise that you possibly could've f***ed it up for her by getting her pregnant. Have you stopped to think how the f*** she feels about being pregnant at that age. She also got dreams yo and Im sure no one wants to leave off the sweat of another male or female. She prolly wants to feel like an equal part of the working cla** society one day and should she get married she'd probably want to add to the family provisions, instead of being a house wife. Plus its a fact that marriages whereby one person works are prone to rifts and shit. So yo look long and hardererererererererrrrrrrr into this here little situation that has come about in your walk of life. Coz either decision you make with or without her is gonna effect her the most. This is what is called a catch 22 situation.

spit flows so much you have to grow gills
Or you'll drown when my flows spill
Push me I'll make you run a suicide drill
To see through my WINDOWS i charge you GATE BILLS.....

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
not one of those high text files of mine...i need constructive advice, no under 18.

IVE  BEEN DATING THIS CHICK AND WELL IM WIPPED. HAD AN ARGUEMENT WITH DA FATHER AND OF COS HER FAMILY THINKS IM NO GUD. THRU DA FIGHTING WITH DA INLAWS AND TRIALS AND NUFF TRIBULATIONS WE SURVIVED TILL NOW AND SHE'S PREGNANT. AS AN UPCOMING ARTIST WHO WANNA START A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO AND A BUSINESS MAN WITH A COUPLE OF PROPOSALS UP MY SLEEVES SUCH AS AN APPROVED HIGH SCHOOL GYM I GOT A LOT ON MY PLATE FOR NEXT YEAR.

QUESTION IS I WANT A FAMILY AND TO MARRY HER BUT SHE JUST MATRICULATED AND HER FAMILY WANTS HER TO GO TO PRETORIA FOR TERTIARY. I WANT DA BEST FOR HER BUT IF SHE GOES AWAY A LOT CAN CHANGE. FACT IS WE CANT KEEP A BABY AND STAY APART. ARBORTION IS MURDER PLUS AN EASY WAY OUT. iVE BEEN HAVING SPIRITUAL VISIONS IN MY SLEEP , WELL I THINK GOD IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING...BUT WHATS THE LOGICAL THING TO DO?

what does she want ??? a baby or to go to Cap City... they'll take very good care of her there  dn't worry ;)

PS: ur plans seem pretty vague for sum1 who's about to be a dad
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 03:11:58 PM by motho »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Quote from: Z-DIGITAL link=topic=25232.msg190266#msg190266  This is what is called a catch 22 situation.

[/quote
in this case a catch 23 for me, if i arbort its my second time and well MURDER HE WROTE INDEED.

mY plans are pretty legit, that next shit. I got a job and im a professional publuished photographer so imma about chips, Meticals, deniros dat bread. And as far as PTA goes yall aint got nuttin on me, ive been there since 13yrs old. Im international and thats my biggest worry. Soon my project will require city to city tours, lill bit of traveling is one way to f*** up a relationship.

If i keep it will she keep up with da traveling and endless calls? i doubt it :- ::)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Your second abortion?

You really are dumb. One would think that the first time would teach you to be safe, now you've ruined a young girl's life and you are contemplating stepping out, cos you're too bitch to man up.

Nice...

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

in this case a catch 23 for me, if i arbort its my second time and well MURDER HE WROTE INDEED.

mY plans are pretty legit, that next shit. I got a job and im a professional publuished photographer so imma about chips, Meticals, deniros dat bread. And as far as PTA goes yall aint got nuttin on me, ive been there since 13yrs old. Im international and thats my biggest worry. Soon my project will require city to city tours, lill bit of traveling is one way to f*** up a relationship.

If i keep it will she keep up with da traveling and endless calls? i doubt it :- ::)

With HIV/Aids being what it is, i would swear u living in another country Mr Catch23
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

With HIV/Aids being what it is, i would swear u living in another country Mr Catch23

for real, what is it with long term relationships that last over say a year and people hitting the skins raw SmH @ cats with death wish. have you even considered the fact that besides the kid youl might be walking dead men?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

1. That was very irresponsible of u getting her pregnant like that, how old is she and how far is she with her pregnancy?
2. Like Motho asked: What does she want?
3. If all goes wrong with yo plans, u'll have three lives suffering instead of just yo own...something to think about!
4. U dont want her being without her family, what does yo parents say bout the whole situation?
5. Has she decided on what she wants to study and is she accepted already?

It wud be advisable to keep the baby only if thats what both of you want and if u'll be able to provide for the family without running to loan sharks...parenthood is not childsplay...

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
I hear yall Very insightfull///

oh yeah, he's what i got to say

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If that's your response then I have to say have the abortion.

You are obviously not of the proper genetic stock to be having kids. Not only is the kid gonna have a horrible life with an idiot father, but he's also gonna have a large risk of being retarded due to your genes.

Kill it now.

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
If that's your response then I have to say have the abortion.

You are obviously not of the proper genetic stock to be having kids. Not only is the kid gonna have a horrible life with an idiot father, but he's also gonna have a large risk of being retarded due to your genes.

Kill it now.

HAHAHAHAHA now thats just wrong, in more ways then 1(87)
The Truth... Its Real