Africasgateway.com

2009 New year resolutions

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Don't act like you didn't get sodomised at least twice a week in there.

And New Jack, you seem to know a little too much about a**bleach.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
^^^ nah l was just joking with that post. Anyway 28's
are a small issue in  Prison compared to us; them cats is straight cowards, ask the streets. I done spilled the blood of 28's in two different Prisons in two different Cities - l still got the scar on my left hand from 4 razor blades from the 26's/28's showdown in Pollsmoor D2 Room 209 (the REAL D-Block, ask Jadakiss) back in 2001. 26's: WE AIN'T NEVER SHOOK, Kaloku singooGrey thina, oNdoda, singaMarobhane, zithi iz'bhalo siphikelel' eMpumalanga ngesahluko esimhlophe pho umca obhityile obomvu ukangaka ngongani nangempela kumandi kunzima kwelase Mpumalanga. SHALOM!!

Yawn.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
You prolly watch too much Oz; this ain't America, in SA Prisons where the Numbers rule, there's enforced discipline, daar isie van maak en doenie. Every act has ramifications, Numbers Gangs are governed by rules and regulations which every member, irrespective of how high or low his rank maybe, has to abide by. Now the 28's (Son Af)are within their rights to f*** each other and rape their subordinates (Franse) coz sex between men is part of their ideology, which states Blood (Murder & Robbery) & Poison (which denotes sperm) "Het Salute". Now 27's and 26's (Son Op) respectively, believe in Blood (Murder & Robbery) and Money so sex is strictly forbidden. But jail being jail, sex happens even between 26's but once exposed it's a crime punishable by death op nobangela, die nommer gaan vra; Is jy geskoold met dies wat jy dala?
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Ons is seker jy hetie dies geleer binne in onse kamp nie. Toe fojisa die nommer jy het nou  'n gevaar geraak in die kamp van die regter kant. Onderkant hulle, die nommer fojisa weer jy moet wit biene march Ndoda, daai nobangela Ses en Twintag! Thing is l'm really from the townships, by the time l was 16 l knew what to do when l got to jail. I was told by the older Gods that on my 1st day in jail l'll be thrown into a cell and be asked "Vie's Jy" and all l need to say is "Ek is 'n frans wat sterk biene is met die ouens van Son Op. I won't lie tho in the truck 2 Pollsmoor got my shoes took (Rockport Docksiders) and got slapped around like a muhf***er 8 times on each cheek, hard too, the Gods want to see what u made of,will u take it like a man or bitch up, will you be able 2 replace them when they move on?
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm from a coloured hood, so I know a lot of guys who were inside.

Two of my childhood friends are also 26 and a third was f***ed in jail, though he denied it until one of the guys who f***ed him told us in front of him.

In certain hoods you even get little kids of about 12 coming to you with "die nommer" and trying to jack you, especially me, cos I sound a little different. They obviously get stomped, cos I don't consider youth a good enough excuse for stupidity. Prison life and all that shit get glamourised way too much and guys act like having been inside is an achievement of sorts.
Its almost as if some kids in the hood grow up dreaming of going to jail and some even lie about having been. Stupid is an understatement...

Anyway, more of my resolutions:

Stay out of jail (never been to real jail, but been in police lock ups)
Buy more sneakers. I just realised that my Adicolors are all f***ed up.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 02:29:02 AM by Lord Pyro »

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
That 1st day was as bad as it ever got for me. So, far from being sodomised twice a week l was respected in Pollsmoor and believe me that takes a lot doing. Understand l was at the time ('99) the 2nd youngest nigga on D-Block (l actually lied about my age to avoid Juvenile, l was 19) according to Headcount stats. But within 16 months had already stabbed (and been stabbed) 3 28's and had been kicked out of D2 Room 209 and was sent to Section D1 Room 190 "The Headquarters" where l was the only black dude out of all the Robies, which was a big thing back then. Pyro, Cape Flats love me coz even tho l'm rapping these days, gangstas still remember how real Seida was in lockdown. Ask the HL's from Manenberg, JK's from Lotus River, Sexy Boys from Belhar, Young Americans from Kensington and Hanover Park. By da way Pyro f*** u & ur Moms.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
You prolly watch too much Oz; this ain't America, in SA Prisons where the Numbers rule, there's enforced discipline, daar isie van maak en doenie. Every act has ramifications, Numbers Gangs are governed by rules and regulations which every member, irrespective of how high or low his rank maybe, has to abide by. Now the 28's (Son Af)are within their rights to f*** each other and rape their subordinates (Franse) coz sex between men is part of their ideology, which states Blood (Murder & Robbery) & Poison (which denotes sperm) "Het Salute". Now 27's and 26's (Son Op) respectively, believe in Blood (Murder & Robbery) and Money so sex is strictly forbidden. But jail being jail, sex happens even between 26's but once exposed it's a crime punishable by death op nobangela, die nommer gaan vra; Is jy geskoold met dies wat jy dala?
Damn man. yall are making me uncomfortable.
*shivers*
That 1st day was as bad as it ever got for me. So, far from being sodomised twice a week l was respected in Pollsmoor and believe me that takes a lot doing. Understand l was at the time ('99) the 2nd youngest nigga on D-Block (l actually lied about my age to avoid Juvenile, l was 19) according to Headcount stats. But within 16 months had already stabbed (and been stabbed) 3 28's and had been kicked out of D2 Room 209 and was sent to Section D1 Room 190 "The Headquarters" where l was the only black dude out of all the Robies, which was a big thing back then. Pyro, Cape Flats love me coz even tho l'm rapping these days, gangstas still remember how real Seida was in lockdown. Ask the HL's from Manenberg, JK's from Lotus River, Sexy Boys from Belhar, Young Americans from Kensington and Hanover Park. By da way Pyro f*** u & ur Moms.
*sings in an annoying fashion*
Somebodies gonna ge-et sta-abbed, somebodies gonna ge-et sta-abbed.
*pulls out a bag of popcorn and a refreshing beverage*
Whoo! Got the best seat too. :)

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I'm from a coloured hood, so I know a lot of guys who were inside.

Two of my childhood friends are also 26 and a third was f***ed in jail, though he denied it until one of the guys who f***ed him told us in front of him.

In certain hoods you even get little kids of about 12 coming to you with "die nommer" and trying to jack you, especially me, cos I sound a little different. They obviously get stomped, cos I don't consider youth a good enough excuse for stupidity. Prison life and all that shit get glamourised way too much and guys act like having been inside is an achievement of sorts.Its almost as if some kids in the hood grow up dreaming of going to jail and some even lie about having been. Stupid is an understatement...

Anyway, more of my resolutions:

Stay out of jail (never been to real jail, but been in police lock ups)
Buy more sneakers. I just realised that my Adicolors are all f***ed up.

Listen homey I ain't glamourising shit, I ain't even start this topic about jail, New, Jack did. D'you see me out here starting threads on AG about how hard I was in jail or how many prison gangfights I been in? No you don't, I don't even start threads about how nice I am I on the mic, LET ALONE about my strength on the streets and in jail. That, in itself, should tell you about the calibre of man I am. But if people ask me about it, I don't shy away from it coz I got nothing to hide. That is part of my reality, part of who I am and far from being an achievement, it was a setback but one that shaped into who I am today. Learn to respect that.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
@ Crook.

We get it. You've been in jail. You're hardcore. Congrats mate, well done. But you've now posted three paragraphs about it, and frankly it's getting a little old. Move on mate, or start a different thread.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ Crook.

We get it. You've been in jail. You're hardcore. Congrats mate, well done. But you've now posted three paragraphs about it, and frankly it's getting a little old. Move on mate, or start a different thread.

Don't patronise me. Ever.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ons is seker jy hetie dies geleer binne in onse kamp nie. Toe fojisa die nommer jy het nou  'n gevaar geraak in die kamp van die regter kant. Onderkant hulle, die nommer fojisa weer jy moet wit biene march Ndoda, daai nobangela Ses en Twintag! Thing is l'm really from the townships, by the time l was 16 l knew what to do when l got to jail. I was told by the older Gods that on my 1st day in jail l'll be thrown into a cell and be asked "Vie's Jy" and all l need to say is "Ek is 'n frans wat sterk biene is met die ouens van Son Op. I won't lie tho in the truck 2 Pollsmoor got my shoes took (Rockport Docksiders) and got slapped around like a muhf***er 8 times on each cheek, hard too, the Gods want to see what u made of,will u take it like a man or bitch up, will you be able 2 replace them when they move on?

i failed afrikaans which reminds me

*get a colored broad(pyro do something)

*Learn chinese/japanese

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

The Kid Sunny Winters

• This is da rebirth, I know da streets thirst.......
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Ages 7-9, that's da age I was on my Album Cover
    • View Profile
I agree with crook on this one rob. U did sound very condescending in your post. I think for a rapper crook is quite cool, none of that "nicer or harder than thou" attitude. And i never hear him bragging about stuff except maybe how cape town dudes are the biggest drunks lol,most of his posts are quite funny really.
This brotha Ike with da Iverson jersey, lightskin with Herpes, phuqing sistas in Harlem, Brooklyn and D.C., This is da problem cos he never tell em he got it from letting fags suck him off, Riker's Island in '93.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
* sprinkles popcorns *..

lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile