2009 New year resolutions

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
A thought has occurred to me.

Isn't it interesting that the escalation in Gaza and the removal of gas supplies to the Ukraine (both occurring simultaneously) have occurred just as the oil price has reached record lows?

It's already up to $48 a barrel, up from under $40 a week ago.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but if anything was going to drive up the price of oil (short of all-out coups in the middle east) it's these events. One wonders what hand the global oil cartels have in the situation. They are certainly powerful enough to instigate events like this if they wanted to, and they certainly have reasons for doing so.

Just speculation.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Fix things between my best friend and I.
Start something GREAT.
Move somewhere very, very far.

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +6/-3
  • ...I still love H.E.R the way Common used to!
    • View Profile
Get all three of them to sit down & really convince them that IT IS very much possible for one man to love three girls... EQUALLY.
Claude "Baller" Kona... R.I.P (Return If Possible!)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Get all three of them to sit down & really convince them that IT IS very much possible for one man to love three girls... EQUALLY.

Good luck. Be sure to have the emergency departments number on speed dial.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
WISH that threads like this dont exist any more!!! >:(

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

LOL...but they really hav to reach sum sought of agreement.  This sneakin' around ish is gettin' tiring...

...serious?

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

LOL...but they really hav to reach sum sought of agreement.  This sneakin' around ish is gettin' tiring...

...serious?

I am!!!

I personally dont make resolutions and believe that in life and times we living in, we should take care of the now and stop looking into the future... of course one is supposed to have goals....and making my own statement ironical,but achieving those goals is if only one can do the NOW better!!!

SHOOT me if you disagree...thats just me!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo trompie i feel that ....i too dont live for tomorow cause i might just die from smoking to much pot today...goals are cool and all but it is a bit far fetched...not a bad thing to have as it is a motivator but in reality its the now that counts...one!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
try to eat more.
Do well in school.
And travel more abroad

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ Trompie....'feel what you sayin' about takin' care of sh*t right away so i'ma conference call them galz right away!!! ;D

,But on the real, point taken if that's how u feel tha's how u feel...NO WEAPONS DRAWN.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo trompie i feel that ....i too dont live for tomorow cause i might just die from smoking to much pot today...goals are cool and all but it is a bit far fetched...not a bad thing to have as it is a motivator but in reality its the now that counts...one!

Exactly my point... in lame terms...

@ Trompie....'feel what you sayin' about takin' care of sh*t right away so i'ma conference call them galz right away!!! ;D

,But on the real, point taken if that's how u feel tha's how u feel...NO WEAPONS DRAWN.

No offense taken... NEVER THAT!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
in lame terms se moer...ek is reg....!!!gee n beekie props man!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yo i aint jacking threads over here....:

O brings: Sprite Emcee Africa… The Battle Chronicles (18 Jan 2008)

news

Word On The Street: Akon Gets Down With A Minor?
Update: Akon Gets Down With A Minor
Ebo To Put His Mic Down Once And Not Twice!
Bobby Picks On Whitney
UN Sets Eyes On 2Face
Meth Arrested

Archive 

DStv viewers have long tuned in to Channel O for its fantastic line-up of African talent! Now Channel O's new, continental flagship show, CHANNEL O SPRITE EMCEE AFRICA, a reality based talent search show that travels to Accra - Ghana, Lagos - Nigeria, Dar es Salaam - Tanzania, Nairobi - Kenya, Luanda - Angola, and Johannesburg, South Africa has one key mission:

To crown the King or Queen of Africa's lyrical freestyle arena!

Sprite Emcee Africa will visit these 6 countries to host the battle for national lyrical supremacy and the opportunity is open to anybody who can make similes kiss metaphors. National winners will fly to Johannesburg, South Africa, to compete in the grand finale spectacle event, filmed live for TV. The King / Queen Emcee will not only receive, huge continental exposure though the process, but a whopping $10.000.00 cash prize, plus a once off recording and video deal awaits the continental lyrical champion.

The Channel O Sprite Emcee Africa team will be in Nairobi - Kenya on Thursday 24th January 2008, together with Capital FM, Homeboyz Radio & Citizen TV. They will host the CHANNEL 0 SPRITE EMCEE AFRICA round table media session on Friday 25th January 2008 at the British Council in Upper Hill Nairobi at 10am.

The main battle for national lyrical supremacy will take place on Saturday 26th January 2008 at the WAPI PEACE FESTIVAL at British Council from 8am. Contestants are requested to call the EMCEE hotline on 0710105 989 required to come early and register to take part in the Emcee Africa Competition which will see the winner heading to South Africa to represent Kenya in the finals. The Kenya leg of Channel 0 Sprite Emcee Africa will air on 15th February 2008 on Channel O @ 21:00hrs and at a date to be confirmed on Citizen TV.

Channel 0 has made a name for itself by producing pan African music and lifestyle shows that resonate with the 18 - 24yr old market deeply engrossed in urban culture. Sprite Emcee Africa is no exception. No channel has taken the genre of Hip Hop this far before and provided a real opportunity to turn dormant talent into continental stars.

“The show will provide a continental platform for people with pa**ion, originality and talent. As always, at the heart and centre of everything we do, is our desire to showcase artists who are originally African, and world cla** and there are many of them. It's now time to put the spot light on Kenya and give our viewers and supporters the chance to represent themselves on Channel O. This is also an opportunity for us as a Channel to discover more about the vibrant music industry of Kenya and in the process we aim to make engaging, entertaining TV for the whole continent.” Yolisa Phahle, GM: Channel O

The show will be hosted by Ugandan born, South African radio personality and Hip-Hop aficionado Leslie “Lee” Kasumba, who has managed to take her pa**ion for hip-hop and use it to help play a major role in the growth of Hip-Hop on the continent. This is Lee's first gig on the channel and she's more than ready to step up to the challenge…

“I have always been a firm believer that the African continent has some of the most amazing emcees, it's a big part of our heritage as story tellers, and I hope that this show will prove my theory right' - Lee Kasumba, Host: Emcee Africa.

The judges who will ultimately decide who represents Kenya are continental Hip Hop pioneer Nazizi who has been actively in the Hip Hop business since 1996.

The second judge is the likeable Aba** Kubaff also known as Doobeez, known as the hardest working Kenyan Hip Hop artist - his latest single Chapaa is a hit. The Third Judge is Mwafrika - King of the underground scene in Kenya. He's currently programming manager at Ghetto radio and was the first to host a 100% hip hop show in Kenya on YFM96. Channel 0 Sprite Emcee Africa will have a local co host in Eve De Souza, the famous evening show host from Capital FM will work with Kasumba on Saturday @ The British Council in Upper Hill

The search For Africa's premier freestyle MC is on!

For a chance to rep South Africa in this pan African competition and stand a chance to win $10 000, a recording plus video deal ��' call the hotline on 083 916 0909. Leave your name, number and hottest 16 lines in English.

Contestants will be short-listed and screened through Channel 0's daily live show O-Boma between 15:00 and 17:00 and on Y-FM's midday show Da Joint, hosted by AK and Lee.

Mzanzi: you have waited for this day and the time has come to pick up the phone and represent!

A media conference will take place on Tuesday 5 February, which is followed by a hip-hop round table media session where prominent players in the industry will discuss the status of SA hip-hop.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
More of that Educare
Continue................Steadly growing my business
Finish up lobola payments..... ;)
Get myself a bakkie towards the end of the year...... and make more of that dough

2008 was really great. Yeah, year of the greats....plenty mulla made  ;D ;D ;D haha it's that code 031 baby

Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
in lame terms se moer...ek is reg....!!!gee n beekie props man!

Nou het jy jou props gekry, se jy nie dankie Oom nie???

eish...laaititjies!!!! ;D