Africasgateway.com

Zeitgeist

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
This movie is a must see!! here's the link to download it: www.zeitgeistmovie.com it's free unless you wanna contribute, but it is so refreshing to watch!

I know others have seen it, how you feel about it?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 08:33:42 PM by watziznehmegin »

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Quote from: Akibuhlan of Kataklizim
We Need a Revolution Today!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
is it a movie or a Doccie Watz? anyway, i liked it. but i have to say, in light of all the conspiracy theories about the Occult and Religious factions it wasnt surprising that someone would take a stab at Christianity and belief as a whole...

its definitely a must see but not for the religious fanatic though or the shaky nigga who is not rooted firmly in they faith ;)...it will leave you with a lot of questions on the validity of who you pray to :)

liked it

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
is it a movie or a Doccie Watz? anyway, i liked it. but i have to say, in light of all the conspiracy theories about the Occult and Religious factions it wasnt surprising that someone would take a stab at Christianity and belief as a whole...

its definitely a must see but not for the religious fanatic though or the shaky nigga who is not rooted firmly in they faith ;)...it will leave you with a lot of questions on the validity of who you pray to :)

liked it

Cosign but when you do, take it with a pinch of salt... It's a lot of half truths supported by even more half truths...

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
the zeigeist is the shit and the urine.. i dnt thin its a movie.. its a doccie.. dope one at that.. quite informative..

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
yeah yeah it's a documentary/movie whateva, it won best feature at the Artivists Film Festival last year, there is an addendum as well...

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
There's illuminati as well.......talking about how the secret society want to conquer the world into one government.

"Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order"

Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the illuminati have been in hiding since Deacon Hated on them

That not good enough for ya?

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Deacon...do u know more about the iLLUMINATi

They say Tony Blair also belongs to this secret organization...that want to conquer the world to have one goverment. They say in the coming yrs...ppl will have micro chips installed inside their bodies....!!!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:33:40 AM by Superb »
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
all i need is part two. i hear is more hectic than 1.
Commercial Ground

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Deacon...do u know more about the iLLUMINATi

They say Tony Blair also belongs to this secret organization...that want to conquer the world to have one goverment. They say in the coming yrs...ppl will have micro chips installed inside their bodies....!!!

the illuminati and the JLH have bumped heads in the past, you can guess who came out on top

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yeah yeah it's a documentary/movie whateva, it won best feature at the Artivists Film Festival last year, there is an addendum as well...

i take it from the type of conversation we are having so far no one has seen this one yet, except maybe you and I Watz...

its very nice too, but it felt to me to have been too much of a lecture, i suppose being an economics major sorta shed the bulk of the truth on me about how the "money system" works a while back....

but its informative still, learn who is really in charge...the BANKERS

i draw you once again to a HipHop account of all this:

DJ MUGGS Vs SICK JAKKEN : (God's Banker)  ;)

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
This doccie has messed up a couple of heads' heads..TUKS's album is heavily influenced by it..He even got lots of skits that are clips taken from it..Plus i know dudes who r now busy pushin that 'if God loves us,why doesn't He Want us to be happy' ish..
So Could this ILLUMINATI be the masterminds behind the economic recession ?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Nuccas should stop stressin theyselves on the unknown/conspiracy theories that takes a toll on ur brain cells, mybe y'all should read "Iz it cause I'm black" by Ndumiso Ncobo and laugh at the way he explains "irrational beliefs" LoL! ;D

David Icke and them these nuts!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

liked it

Cosign but when you do, take it with a pinch of salt... It's a lot of half truths supported by even more half truths...

i'm interested...which parts were half truths?
is that based on historical facts or religious conviction?
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)