Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Black's Dead Files.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Aight so ima up remixes everyweek of dead Mc's i like and tracks i generally feel.

Heres the first one. been listenining to a lot of boom bap, 90's shit so the slight influence was there with this mix.

The first instalment in the Dead File series.

I present.

Deadly combination - Big L feat (pac and BIG)

enjoy.

feel free to drop feedbacks.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Aight so ima up remixes everyweek of dead Mc's i like and tracks i generally feel.

Heres the first one. been listenining to a lot of boom bap, 90's shit so the slight influence was there with this mix.

I present.

enjoy.

:o, calling a spade a spade i see...i almost didnt see this dun, ima get on it ASAP and toss u that feed....keep em coming maynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I present.

enjoy.

:o, calling a spade a spade i see...i almost didnt see this dun, ima get on it ASAP and toss u that feed....keep em coming maynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

thanks dun! will definately keep em coming for those interested.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Yo Sir Black

Usually I can't stand these typa remixes cause producers focus on their beat and just paste acapellas randomly without paying attention to how it sits on the beat, the timing and tempo. not that you got it right either but I must be honest it's not bad at all. the beat is actually quite dope I think just get the exact tempo's right and allow an acapella to sit comfortably and nudge it accordingly to get the placing just right. that's actually why personally i don't enjoy sending acapella's to cats cause most of the time they just throw it on some beat and the shit doesn't even  gel and you end up sounding like an amateur who can't keep count. but overall not bad keep em coming.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
up some 'pellas verb....there's kats on AG whu wud make killer remixes.....

AG!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:29:17 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo my homeboy gotz a video of pac and biggy ...sitting around a table...sippin on LZZ...spitin n shit...biggie wiped pacs a**
in this clip for real..dead and all!and the joint i must add is dope...fresh props!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yo Sir Black

Usually I can't stand these typa remixes cause producers focus on their beat and just paste acapellas randomly without paying attention to how it sits on the beat, the timing and tempo. not that you got it right either but I must be honest it's not bad at all. the beat is actually quite dope I think just get the exact tempo's right and allow an acapella to sit comfortably and nudge it accordingly to get the placing just right. that's actually why personally i don't enjoy sending acapella's to cats cause most of the time they just throw it on some beat and the shit doesn't even  gel and you end up sounding like an amateur who can't keep count. but overall not bad keep em coming.

yeah! thanks proverb. beat matchin when i dont have the bpm is always a bitch, i struggle with it. will put some more work in it though. thanks for the feedback again.

an acappella of yours wont be a bad thing to up. im sure the producers on here wud love the chance to jump on one of yours

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Far from dead. but a black file nontheless

a remix i did for one of the producer remix battles

[attachment deleted by admin]

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Yo Sir Black

yeah! thanks proverb. beat matchin when i dont have the bpm is always a bitch, i struggle with it. will put some more work in it though. thanks for the feedback again.

an acappella of yours wont be a bad thing to up. im sure the producers on here wud love the chance to jump on one of yours

aaight I'mma bring a few tomorrow..
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Yo Sir Black

This is because producers sometimes wanna make the best beat to even kill the artist...I do that... I dont want you to outshine my beat... i sometimes challenge an mc's coming at my spot when they freestyle by asking them if they can give me 10 minutes to come with my own beat to battle him...maybe one day I'll battle you...MAYBE!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yo Sir Black

This is because producers sometimes wanna make the best beat to even kill the artist...I do that... I dont want you to outshine my beat... i sometimes challenge an mc's coming at my spot when they freestyle by asking them if they can give me 10 minutes to come with my own beat to battle him...maybe one day I'll battle you...MAYBE!

That's flippin ridiculous Trompie. Now we got competition between artists and producers ? WOW !!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:18:29 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yo Sir Black

That's flippin ridiculous Trompie. Now we got competition between artists and producers ? WOW !!

I know MrC...but the idea of remixing is flipping stuff 360 degrees and as for challenging each other to do yo best... of course nowadays we all like sending files here and there and the challenge of getting a dope song is not there that much...

the idea is not to put another down but grow... i think ppl loose the concept whenever I mention something...as for flipping...why flip a boom bap with another boom bap...??? for me its competitive cuz ppl will somehow loose the difference...(hence I thank The Federation for letting me flip Writers Block 101)... make it way toooooooo different my nicc...

say u come with yo boom bap rhymes...I bring you a boom bap drum pattern...it'll be easy for you to kill and may sound the stagnant style to the next...why not me as a producer switch up drums and stutter the sample on yo boom bap???

thats what Im trying to portray here gentlemen...next time...pitch at my spot and you'll understand!!!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
And thanks for flipping Writers Block.It was dope.

It's just that i sometimes get tired of all this competetiveness in hip-hop. Music should be music u know. It should be a easy, fun process.But i get you.

@ Proverb
Y ong shapa ka stol bossshhhh  ??? lol !!! get @ me homes.good or bad.it's cool.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
And thanks for flipping Writers Block.It was dope.

It's just that i sometimes get tired of all this competetiveness in hip-hop. Music should be music u know. It should be a easy, fun process.But i get you.

It was the utmost pleasure... I really loved flipping it... as for the latter... I feel you... what I was talking about was just in-studio competition to get the hype going...no in out boom bap (no pun intended) thank you mam we have a hit and that it... producers need to conceptualize with the artist to create cla**ics, thats what I feel.

if wa baiza and say crap that doesnt make sense even if its scientific...I stop and cancel the recording session.