Dark Chocolate

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
i love dark skinned women. lanisha gets extra credit

* flicks hair back and smiles *

What hair??

But dammit we love us some dark skinned wemen. Wife material they are.
God bless em all.

The hair I bought last week.. What how does the clour of your skin determine whether or not you're wife material (whatever that means.)

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
i love dark skinned women. lanisha gets extra credit

* flicks hair back and smiles *

What hair??

But dammit we love us some dark skinned wemen. Wife material they are.
God bless em all.

The hair I bought last week.. What how does the clour of your skin determine whether or not you're wife material (whatever that means.)

Its more of that secret man talk sweetheart. Im sorry i have to be disrete about it.
Beating bitches since 1982.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Man I remember going crazy when I first saw that chick in the Frontin video...whooo..niceness.

A new chick started working where I'm at, and yah neh...she's doing dark women a huge favour with her looks. Someone to 'look at' when its a bad week... ;D
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
The hair I bought last week..
smh @ the things we have been made to get used to
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Anyone here with my wifes pic? please post it.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Man I remember going crazy when I first saw that chick in the Frontin video...whooo..niceness.

A new chick started working where I'm at, and yah neh...she's doing dark women a huge favour with her looks. Someone to 'look at' when its a bad week... ;D

Damn I wish there was something like this at work...no comment on the women we work with....smh on engineering women.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Damn I wish there was something like this at work...no comment on the women we work with....smh on engineering women.

Im in the industry too. And besides the receptionist, the rest of the women here are night crawlers.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

lol! at school the engineering chicks all looked like they'd beat a regular nigga at arm wrestling.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

lol! at school the engineering chicks all looked like they'd beat a regular nigga at arm wrestling.

ha ha ha. true. i did civil engeneering at some stage and our fuculty had one pretty chick. she wasnt all that but she was pretty. the rest... eish.

I ask again anyone here with my wifes pic? Thami Ngubeni

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thami Ngubeni

now shes a fine lady. i'll fight for her. and take her home the same day to meet mama.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Im in the industry too. And besides the receptionist, the rest of the women here are night crawlers.

Its very sad man...during my cape tech days I used to frequent the commerce building when I got a break...shit can't be good for the eye sight thats why many engineers and technicians wear gla**es...and we also drink a lot maybe we are stressed by these ppl.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Its very sad man...during my cape tech days I used to frequent the commerce building when I got a break...shit can't be good for the eye sight thats why many engineers and technicians wear gla**es...and we also drink a lot maybe we are stressed by these ppl.

LOL! IT chicks are not that much better either.

office management, tourism and internal auditing(for some reason) chicks were f***ing hot.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I see you are a casualty of the struggle too brother.
The majority of us came out as alcoholics and pron addicts.
The good thing was that we could focus freely during lectures with no distractions. Our first year statistics lecurer was f*cking hot though.