Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BREAKIN NEWS

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
What's up homez! I know you been missing me but jus wanned to tell y'all dat I'm still arround ur way, news is me and my boy Mad are busy puttin finishing touches on our album the first single "Queens most wanted" is already gettin' heavy spins on radio, and the video will be debutin tonight on Live, my boy Touch is gettin mad(excuse the pun) calls on his radio show 'cause of this song nigga keeps bringin it back and honeys are loving our rough,rugged swag.

@Spongie and Cash we told you that well call you and not call us when we done with the beat selection from what you send us up to this far we aint feeling jack of what you sent, we on some boom bap ish..., we might use your beats for remixes on some LES tippy for kids market.

@All AGIANS who keep on PMin' me (no names mentioned) wanting to be featured on the album sorry guys we want to keep this as real as it gets cause me and Madraper we fam "Real recognise real" the least we can do is give you a spot on our gigs whene we come to your town.

@D see you when I come down to CPT and Drie, Sharpa and them better up they game more like improve they skills like new detergents cause we comin' tighter than dead virgins

LP IN STORES ON 31 JAN, HOSTILITY AND HATE FOREVER! GOLDMINES BAAAAAABY!

"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
what's the LP called?

Hostility and Hate. Those two viruses from pumkin patch.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
lol AG is funny as hell...

@ BAAS GERT - waneer kom julle by Cap City... ek's trots van julle, ek wens julle geluk!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
what's the LP called?
It's called "QUEENS' USUAL SUSPECTS" we got mad beats and rhymes over there and MAD is coming off like I never heard him before, we got back to the basics I don't know man cop the Ish... and gimme the feedback. oh! by the way Psyfo promised to give us a spot on Generations we makin moves baby. We thinkin of venturing in everything mayne Movies,Clothes ........ you name it.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

@ BAAS GERT - waneer kom julle by Cap City... ek's trots van julle, ek wens julle geluk!
Thanx for the love Trompie we gos to check our tour schedule, maybe mid March as we are booked for a couple of Beer Festivals in Germany (February), but spread the word to Cap City cats dat we on our way and we can see if you crew is good enuff to be our headliners, tell Nyambo we'll want  phat beats for one of our upcomin MC.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Damn BG...i didnt know u were a salad tossing nigga...i thot u were a ladies man...smh

So who's the real baas between u and mad...?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Damn BG...i didnt know u were a salad tossing nigga...i thot u were a ladies man...smh

So who's the real baas between u and mad...?
You see it's peeps like you who pisses me off but I'ma let it slide cause I'm focusing on better things like promoting my LP, no I won't let it slide I'll let my nigga snakebite deal with you on his upcoming mixtape he's recording the song as we speak it's called who's got the real bite snake or luv u do the math punk!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

Thanx for the love Trompie we gos to check our tour schedule, maybe mid March as we are booked for a couple of Beer Festivals in Germany (February), but spread the word to Cap City cats dat we on our way and we can see if you crew is good enuff to be our headliners, tell Nyambo we'll want  phat beats for one of our upcomin MC.

OK...ek wonder nou BAAS....as jy se "GOOD ENUFF", jy moet miskien vir ons 'n klein gedeelte of sample van julle nuwe klank aan te stuur, so hulle kan weey as hulle goier as julle of nie.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
You see it's peeps like you who pisses me off but I'ma let it slide cause I'm focusing on better things like promoting my LP, no I won't let it slide I'll let my nigga snakebite deal with you on his upcoming mixtape he's recording the song as we speak it's called who's got the real bite snake or luv u do the math punk!

Dude u funny
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHA....'we coming tighter than dead virgins'
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
I don't trust this dude... Now b4 u think i 'hate' u, up a joint.. Ur single thats gettin 'mad' spins!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I don't trust this dude... Now b4 u think i 'hate' u, up a joint.. Ur single thats gettin 'mad' spins!

switch your radio ON its that Queens shit...lmao
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper