Africasgateway.com

RZA speaks truth

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
This is crazy for real. RZA put all of those guys on the map.....A friend of mine had a tape where RZA talking about everything, how Wu-Tang came up, including the clothing line from "Power".....!!!
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-10
    • View Profile
this aint nothing but GOD blessing RZA with a lesson
Touch the sky now an then
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most
That’s how the day begins

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
truth be told, even if RZA is seen by any of the Clan's members as having dealt them various raw deals, he has been paying dues since the days of "we love you Prince Rakim".

if i remember correctly he was the one who suggested that not only should the squad be signed to Loud as a group but the contract was not iron clad in the sense that all the cats could go out and get their solo careers on track...

with that said obviously you need your mans help here and there but them cats individually had the power to steer their own careers in lucrative paths if they had the focus and attention to detail the Abbot has...

anyhow, RZA is working on the sound track to the NEW AFRO SAMURAI: RESURRECTION. after the first 5 episodes i was sold...so here here to putting in work and not bitching about not getting money and rather driving a cab (i see you Cappa >:()