Fab - Credit Crunch

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor

More evidence that this recession is real:

Fabolous went from “Nothin’ to Somethin’ ” on his last album, but at an Atlanta restaurant, his credit is back to nothing. The rapper showed up at the hot Eros World Tapas Bar on Saturday with an entourage of more than 20, a source said. They requested “the usual excess of champagne and alcohol, so the manager asked for a credit card to start a tab.” Unfortunately, Fabolous’ credit cards were all declined. “By the fifth credit card, the entourage member designated to take care of his tab goes outside,” our source said, “only to start a fight with the outside bouncer. He tripped and fell, hitting his head on the concrete and started bleeding. The manager called an ambulance. But as soon as the entourage member also saw the police, he began running away, blood oozing down his face.” Fabolous and his posse stayed and ordered champagne but paid cash.

© Bossip.

Dang.
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
ooh, that's a kick in the nuts! I think a lot of these young guys are irresponsible with their money. Vets like Dre don't play that.. I mean you hardly hear of him runnin up tabs and dumb shit like that. Smart cats invest, Nas speaks of off shore investments and property in other countries.. etc
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
dam and here i thought these cats were hooked up and had no money issues...goes to show...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
ooh, that's a kick in the nuts! I think a lot of these young guys are irresponsible with their money. Vets like Dre don't play that.. I mean you hardly hear of him runnin up tabs and dumb shit like that. Smart cats invest, Nas speaks of off shore investments and property in other countries.. etc

Nas; Dre and em are grown ups. . . Not these shitty rappers like Wayne and his Lollipop suckers.
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Not these shitty rappers like Wayne and his Lollipop suckers.

dnt hate duke...
let young'n chow his moola...let young'ns make mistakes
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Not these shitty rappers like Wayne and his Lollipop suckers.

dnt hate duke...
let young'n chow his moola...let young'ns make mistakes

True Myth, its their money after all.
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
forget errbady else man. dats just stupid.... and funny. lol!!!! dumba**!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
spread love in da music

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
yeah! There's a reason y people age and shit. Its to live life and learn from previous mistakes.. Urs and other peoples mistakes. As much as i feel ur sentiment Verb, u gotta kno how youth cum with its mindset. I was fortunate enuf to get a whole lot of chingy at a very early age.. I squandered it coz i didnt think grown up.. I was a kid after all. Now i'm certain to kno how to make wiser decisions. I'm sure nas and dre weren't all that different in their late teens to early twenties. Although i must say, sum muffacaz jus won't grow up! They deserve to suffer... Tsk tsk
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
'previous mistakes'??? Lol! My bad yall
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"